Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine (Not so) Hot23 Chester  (Read 1204 times)

21 review(s) for Jasmine hot26 (13 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
17 review(s) for Jasmine Hot23 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4862028) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline WelshClipper

I saw Jasmine (hot23) a few months ago and she has now created a new profile as shown below. I was visiting Chester and fancied a quick punt, Jasmine's profile seemed to fit the bill. Let me state that I am familiar with the general level of Romanian services, but many provide a reasonable pump and dump punt and that is all I was looking for.

External Link/Members Only Jasminehot23

External Link/Members Only Jasminehot26

Comms: Very good. Quick text for availability and post code and a reply right way. I was on my way in 10 minutes

Fee: £70 for half hour

Location: Apartments near Chester racecourse. If anyone doesn't know them, they are modern with a large cheap car park out front and easy access.

WG: As others have noted Jasmine is an absolute stunner both face and body. Her photos are accurate and she did not disappoint in person. Slim, very attractive, great ass and boobs and a good height in stillettoes.

The meet: This is where it all went tits up. Jasmine opened the door and without a smile or a greeting, told me to go into the bedroom and get undressed. I said that I needed a quick wash first and she pointed to the bathroom. I gave her the fee and she disappeared through a door. Well that was a good start I thought. I washed and stripped off and waited on the end of the bed. Jasmine returned and told me to lie on the bed, she then removed her bra, climbed on the bed in front of me and leaned forward allowing me to fondle her tits (the best part of the meet). She then placed a condom on my cock and started about two or three minutes of sucking, which was OK but nothing to write home about. She then mounted me cowgirl. Now I saw a girl years back who was able to use her legs to do some real hard fucking in this position but most cannot get the speed up. So it turns into what I can only call a wriggly belly dance at best.  :D I told her, I would not come in that position and I needed to flip to mish. She was not happy about this, forgot what she said at the time, but relunctantly agreed. I was pretty desperate at this point and popped as quickly as I could. As soon as I withdrew Jasmine jumped off the bed and disappeared. We were about ten minutes into the meet  :angry:

When she returned five minutes later, she was fully dressed again and asked if I wanted a shower. I was speechless, no other services were offered, no post coital cuddling, no touching pussy, receiving oral, not even a nice chat, nada, niente, just have a shower and done. I fled to the bathroom, got dressed, grabbed my bag and left without another word.

Conclusion: Jasmine literally doesn't have a clue. Her surly attitude almost comes across as contempt. Maybe she is making enough money with her shit service not to care. Many Romanians have limited services but a lot of the ones I have seen at least have a smile on their faces and try to chat. And most give you close to the full time in my experience. I like to see Romanians because I have seen some good ones over the years if you are willing to chance it. And a lot have cracking slim size 8 bodies and big boobs so the experience can be great. But the downside is sometimes you arrange a few stinkers. Ah well....... next......  :lol:

« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 07:28:05 am by WelshClipper »