Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time in Southampton, Bollocks Love.  (Read 1713 times)

dantheman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This wg was in Southampton last October, Charges £10.00 for kissing, Her age is 34 not 25, No owo, the worst parking i have ever encountered, and at the end of the meet was told to hide behind a sofa by her Chinese madame because the next punter was knocking at the door. PLEASE do not waste your time or money on this one.

Offline Hantsolo

Sounds a nightmare Dan. We don't seem to get that many good girls in the £100 an hour range down here sadly....

James999

her Chinese madame

Her profile says she's ROmanian, are they using Chinese Madams now  :scare:

Offline mattylondon

Sounds a nightmare Dan. We don't seem to get that many good girls in the £100 an hour range down here sadly....
I agree. Nightmare. £100 is probably good for Southampton, but I doubt she'd get more than £60 - £70 for the hour in London. Looks rough. She's had a hard paper round if she's only 34 because I think she looks closer to 40+

dantheman

Her profile says she's ROmanian, are they using Chinese Madams now  :scare:
Yes, this wg had a chinese madame. quite funny thinking back now as she was saying 'Hide Hide' and then as the coast was clear 'go go go'

dantheman

I agree. Nightmare. £100 is probably good for Southampton, but I doubt she'd get more than £60 - £70 for the hour in London. Looks rough. She's had a hard paper round if she's only 34 because I think she looks closer to 40+
She has been in London for 5 months,  She really should only be on £50.00 an hour down here.

Offline Frenchie

Well done dan !!!!!!
Dan and I have swapped pm's in the past about this one ! Kissing is extra ..not mentioned in profile !
OWO is extra.. but when I questioned her she agreed at no extra cost .....

Boobs are not that nice and got to be said a very 'mechanical ' punt . The usual time wasting massage was offered (and declined ).
Flat was clean and tidy .
Directions were awful . Took about four phone calls to find out where she was and when I asked if I could have a quick shower afterwards it threw a spanner in the works as the next client was arriving imminently . Very false moaning during RO...although neat , clean and tidy down there......

I'd gone to a lot of very involved arrangements to slip away for this punt .. but looking back it was almost comical . Yes the chinese maid does really exist .. it struck me that this was how  I imagined punting to be in the 60's !! I paid £100 and felt a bit cheated out of my money...needless to say I wasn't there the full hour. VFM ..no..... I would say £60-£80 would be better -- and that would be for everything that was listed instead of being extra.

Offline Stiltskin

Ooh! I think I'd have to charge her £20 for the kissing.  :vomit: