Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby at Zeus Spa, Slough  (Read 3030 times)

Offline Cervixbanger

Background: My first review and also my first visit to this establishment. I had long intended visiting the former Divinos Spa and then S-Club at the premises before they closed but never got around to it as it's a bit out of the way for me. Zeus is the latest occupier of the site and I'm told it operates like the old Divinos for those who may remember it from previous years.

Area: SatNav took me straight there. Another reviewer has noted that the council car park behind  has recently closed to be developed into flats. As it was getting late (about 21:15) on a weekday evening, I had to wait for someone to drive away before I could park on a single yellow line that is restricted until 19:00. During the afternoon I suspect you would have no chance of parking anywhere close and I've no idea what options are available further afield. Anyway, successfully parked after I short wait, I started the walk back through the residential area to the High Street. I immediately noticed two men loitering near some cars and I just kept my head down and carried on walking. I was aware that they immediately started following me onto the High Street where they hung around on the street corner. I carried on walking past the spa entrance as I wanted to pick up a sandwich before going in. As I approached the food shop a woman in her 30s walked by and randomly said "hello" in passing! I acknowledged her and continued into the shop - was she the local street-walker? She was dressed in a track suit and didn't look like one. I deliberately took a good time to buy my food in the hope that she would be gone when I left. She was still there when I left but she was distracted this time by a man entering the betting shop. I walked back towards the spa and was then approached by the two blokes I'd seen earlier who asked if I "had 60p for the phone box as their car had broken down"! I said I had no coins. By now my desire to enter Zeus discretely had disappeared and I just went up to ring the bell and the door was opened quickly. I hope fellows punters can see that this is not a desirable location late at night, so anyone of a nervous disposition might want to reconsider. A couple of drinks/dossers also added to the scenery when I left at 00:15.

Premises: I was asked by the manageress who let me in if I'd been before and said no. She called one the therapists (who turned out to be Ruby) to show me around. The premises were first rate and everything looked in good condition and completely clean. Apparently last year they turned the original steam room into a massage room but they have now built a new steam room near to the entrance. Another recent change I was told about was that Thursday evenings were no longer couples only - presumably not enough uptake.

Girls: I'd initially only paid £20 for facility entry in my haste to get off the street. Once I'd got my kit off and had a shower, I headed to the main jacuzzi where Ruby, Emma and Eva (all Romanian) were all sitting on the edge bollock naked with legs open! As there were only two blokes in the hot tub it seemed rude not to join the group. A brief description of the three might be useful to the forum:
Ruby - mentioned by other reviewers as the pick of the girls, I would definitely agree. Perhaps early 30s (not good with ages), enhanced c-cups, fully shaved, firm arse, hair plaited up, sun-tanned and with good English. Had a Latin look to her. Looks 7/10 to my eyes. Said she works every day except Fridays and Saturdays.
Eva - maybe late 30s, dyed hair, chubby with a definite stomach, poorer English but still trying to engage, c or d- cups, fully shaved. Looks a typical Romanian if that makes sense. Too big for my tastes and looks-wise maybe 4/10.
Emma - skinny with lots of tattoos and shoulder length black hair. Good English, fully shaven and a (perhaps aa) -cups. Was the most open-legged of the three sat on the jacuzzi. Looks 6/10 (if you can get past the tatts and lack of tits).
All the girls were attentive, chatty and friendly throughout the evening, even after I'd chosen Ruby for my massage.

Massage: told Ruby not to rush as I didn't want to break up the group anyway - the views were too good! The treatment room had two tables although I only saw one other couple (in bathing trunks and bikini) during the three hours I was there. Oil was good quality and so was her massage and HJ. She stated at the outset that the massage (£45+£20 tip) was a happy ending only, so clear boundaries. She invited me to play with her firm tits but I was not to suck them, that I could feel her arse and front of her pussy but no fingers allowed inside. I was pretty tired (just pulled a double shift) and she took a bit of time to get me hard. After a bit of effort on her part the deed was successfully done and I agree with other reviewers who liked her cock/ball handling skills. (If only she did BJs!)

After three hours of relaxing it was time to face the late night delights of Slough again.

Negatives: Slough and the people hanging around outside the spa.

Neutral: No biscuits with the tea, fairly loud music may not suit everyone, couple not naked, nothing showing on lounge tv.

Positives: Excellent clean facilities with friendly naked staff and a good service. A better overall vibe inside than Rios in Kentish Town (but definitely not as safe a feeling outside - can't imagine any single girls would risk it).

Would I return: Yes (as soon as I can face Slough again!).

Ron da Cuba

Went to Zeus Spa yesterday. No trouble parking almost outside as it was a Wank Holiday. As described by others. Clean and well run by Angela the Manager who was a masseuse at Divinos. 3 girls available at 4p.m. Adda Emma and Ruby. Adda and Emma are 19-20. Slim, pretty and fully shaved. Ruby is 34 and a bit larger with 34Bs I would guess. Fit and good looking. All girls with nice hair and make up. I chose Ruby but you can get a good eyefull before chosing as they all sit in the sauna starkers and are not shy. Ruby gave me a strong therapeutic massage as requested and a long slow oily  HE. Touching outside pussy is allowed but no fingers. Dont even think of RO or anything else as its not available. They are open until 2 a.m. and once you have paid £20 to get in you can stay there as long as you like with free tea and coffee.  £65 extra gets one hour massage with HE. If you dont mind naked guys around, and I dont, then its a nice unhurried way of spending a few hours in the company of full shaved naked young women.