Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unique Ola - Edgware - Passive and Mediocre at best  (Read 768 times)

16 review(s) for UNIQUE_OLA XxX (8 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by nigel4498]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for 1 hour incall

Met her this week in Edgware

Rear entrance behind a restaurant on the High Street.  Slightly slummish brothely feel to the place, a fleshy unattractive girl (Natalie?) was at the top of the steps beckoning me in - she could see me trying to find the place.  Walked through their littered kitchen into the littered hallway and then into a messy little bedroom.  There were 3 girls present including Ola.  The bathroom was OK.  However, the hand shower was difficult to use and Ola didn't have a clue about how to operate it when I asked her.  <----- There's a disturbing clue right there.

Girl
Ola is a size 14 girl with curly cherubish bleached hair. She has a round, rather plain face but a friendly smile. She's about 25, I'd guess and Polish.  English is 15%.

Service
French kissing was quite good but unvaried.  She got quite wet via finger play from me.  Her technique kissing my awesome body was clumsy.  She's young and even though she must have been with hundreds of guys, she's inexperienced.  She giggled nervously at the beginning, and this continued frequently.  This was endearing the first time, but less so by the minute.  By the end, I was fantasizing about putting a custard pie into that clownish expression of hers.

OWO was OK but no tongue action.  No teeth thankfully.  I didn't feel like penetrating her and wouldn't have dreamed to go down on her.  Came for a split second in her mouth and then she switched to hand action.  She cleaned me up and shortly thereafter tried to coax another one from me but this is rare for me and I had lost focus by that stage and was tossing lunch options around in my head.  I went to the bathroom - figured out how to use the shower myself - and walked out at the 55 minute mark.

This is a generous neutral because it wasn't a positive (at this price point) and it wasn't a negative (it wasn't disgusting).  Her correct price point IMHO would be £80.

I wouldn't repeat.

Offline Wozel

Offline The_Don

Hmmmm ...... interesting

Useful IMO, thanks for the review JamesRockford.