Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicy Kay - Liverpool  (Read 1597 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mikhail

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

2nd punt in 2 weeks after a long absence in the game.

Saw Kay last week in Liverpool  She uses some apartments next to a well known hotel with a reasonably prices multi story car park next to it.  Comms were good.  Emailed via AW then arranged via text a couple of says beforehand.  Confirmed with her on the day and got given exact apartment, access, etc details when I’d parked up.

£50 for 30mins

Kay is a well preserved and attractive mature lady.  I think she’s been around the block a few times both in life and in the punting world.  She was made up a little bit slutty which I liked.  Offered me a shower and a drink when I arrived.  Both of which I partook.  Kay was in plain clothes when I arrived and she changed into something a bit more comfortable whilst I showered

Once in the bedroom, Kay had changed into heels and stockings and wearing a nice bustier/corset which showed of her nice boobs. We kissed for a minute or two whilst I groped her and took her knickers off.  She got onto her knees to give me a nice sloppy blow job.  Few minutes later, I got her on the bed and licked her out a bit.  Then on with the hood to have her in mish.  She’s surprisingly tight!! Went back to OWO, kneeling next to her head and shot into her mouth.  She swallowed it all down.  Chatted for a few minutes till time was up.

All in all, a very nice session with an attractive milf/gilf.   I would see Kay again if I’ve a 30mins to spare in Scouseland.