Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva street reliability  (Read 1384 times)

richard1971

Morning,

Woke up with an urge to punt today, checked my adultwork shortlist and majority seem to be away or numbers down

Ventured into viva street for first time and wondered how reliable the site is.. what a the chances of walking into a place and being greeted by the polar opposite of the pictures on the ad

This is the one I'm intending to visit

External Link/Members Only 

richard1971

Any Info on success rates connected to the site or the flip side of that coin would be great

Offline kaj314

Generally speaking,mate, it's not great for reliability.

You'll actually find a review of a Viva Street girl made recently which actually state it's nice to see a positive vivastreet review which probably says something.

Of course that's not to say you won't find good service on there,but generally not great

Online Fuzzyduck

I generally avoid it. Do some research here - there is some useful info kicking about, e.g.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213787

richard1971

Appreciate the responses, thanks very much I shall check that link out

Offline NoHo

A tattooed girl cant really bait and switch. Or if she does it easy to point out why your walking

Offline Hancocks

Wow, she's definitely a TOFT candidate.

Did you arrange the meet up?

Offline JayEZ2K

Like you, I also look to VS if AW searches don't turn up many results. From my own experience, the vast majority are B&S. In maybe half of the B&S cases there is a resemblance, but not as good as the photos. And about the other half of B&S cases are just blatantly entirely different than the photos in age and looks. As for the girls that were legit, I have found some great gems on VS that were not advertised on AW or elsewhere. And I've also found some B&S girls that were also quite good.

So at this point, I first search on AW. If nothing comes up, I search VS. But with VS ads, I check them as carefully as I can, and I also prepare myself for a B&S, and I stay prepared to walk away. When reporting/reviewing, it's good to include the phone number as that lasts much longer than the ad. I have several reviews for girls I found on VS.

Also, RandyRobert wrote a detailed analysis on VS and other sites a while back which might be helpful: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182319.msg1917829#msg1917829

richard1971

I didn't end up going as got caught up at work and upon leaving couldn't bebarsed to trape to Russel square which is where she was, she was promoted with her comms but seems she doesn't see black people as asked if I was white or black before responding with postcode

richard1971

This one was a bait and switch, brunette answered the door, big fake tits, ok looking, decent ish body (not a patch on the link but good in own right) she said 'the blonde has had her booking extended' asked why I don't want her, I asked if her breast was real and she pulled her top up to show... they looked good, I nearly caved..came to my senses and left