Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett Sassy - Manchester  (Read 699 times)

27 review(s) for Scarlett Sassy (25 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]

Offline adulted

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

In Manchester today, browsing AW and the gallery picture in a nurse outfit caught my eye. Quick phone call, outfit request accepted and 1 hour later I’m at the apartment in Northern Quarter.

Buzzed up and Scarlett opens the door looking great; pretty face, nice smile, in great shape for a woman in her mid-thirties.

Welcomed in with a kiss and chat, she is confident and fun. I think “sassy” in the profile name is a good way to describe her!

Quick shower and the towel didn’t stay on long before a fantastic blow job. This girl knows what she is doing and did her best to get as deep as possible too, great eye contact which I always find really sexy.

My preference is slim girls with small boobs, Scarlett has a nice slim toned body. Kissed my way down to a shaved pussy that got really wet in 69, I’m pretty sure she came, sex in several positions before a CIM finish.

Really great meeting, intelligent sexy girl with great English, with a fabulous personality. I’ll be back.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review and from her profile it appears she was know as scarlett37...please those with access add the below link be added to this review?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=21545