Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sandra - Manchester City Centre  (Read 1319 times)

43 review(s) for Xx Tantra Queen xX (39 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cb99ba

External Link/Members Only

Location - 10 mins walk from the centre.

Comms - through text, received her address and directions to get there. 

The WG
From the pictures, I was expecting her to look much better than was in reality. Maybe not my cup of tea, but too much tan, her face looks a bit older than it should. The rest of the body compensates for it.

The meet - 30 mins £70
Got in the flat, she asked if I want a shower but just had one earlier, so kindly declined. Got on the bed and she was too energetic. Immediately started OW and had to slow her a bit down. Then she went CG, RCG, moved to doggie and after a while finished in the bag.
We had a bit of chat and probably a few more minutes left, she tried again out of blew to attempt a second round, I was in a rush and told her that it won't happen.

Would I return? Not sure, maybe as a plan B.

SaneOnes

I sent her a text yesterday asking if she did OWO, she replied saying "if u clean only". So, I'm guessing she would've done OWO with you if you had a shower when she asked you to? I actually doubt that she would've done it either way. Sounds like a typical EE punt to me.

Thanks for the review. I've taken her off my list now.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 05:51:46 pm by SaneOnes »

Offline cb99ba

She went straight to OWO (probably the norm to her) but I’ve asked for OW as I wasn’t attracted by her.
Wouldn’t say is a typical EE punt, is just not my type someone else may have been more optimistic about the punt.
I might see her again, but more as a plan B.