Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tabitha Green, Farnsworth, Bolton  (Read 2145 times)

12 review(s) for Tabitha Green (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JackJeebs

The meeting took place a couple of months ago.

Links:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Comms/price
Phone number is displayed ob her AW page.
Booking was easy to arrange for a same day visit, all nice and friendly over the phone & then a text with the address.
1hour for £120.

The venue
Newish build council type estate in Farnsworth. Parking is behind the property, which is easy to miss if you don’t understand the instructions given in the text from her, but I had no problem. Parking is in plain site of other adjoining properties, so if you are the nervous type, it might be a bit off putting, but you could street park elsewhere & just walk over if needed. Inside the property was a bit messy & it seems to be her home rather than a working space.

The girl
Tabitha claims to be 42, I would say add 5 years. That said, I was very pleasantly surprised when I actually saw her, she is much better looking than her verification pic posted on a previous review. She looked to have a nice body under her flimsy robe.

The meet
Tabitha led the way upstairs & I followed getting a nice view of her fit arse on the way up. I’m straight away thinking I am going to enjoy this.
In the bedroom, sorted the paperwork & its straight into FK, not deep, but very nice use of tongue & soft lips.
I nipped into the on-suite for a quick freshen up & when I returned Tabitha had removed the robe & was lying on the bed wearing a nice set of black lingerie, stockings & suspenders. I can confirm, her body is in great shape & did not disappoint at all. You get a pretty good idea of her body from her limited, but accurate profile pics.
I joined her on the bed & the FK started again as we explored each others bodies.
I initiated reverse oral & she she was nice & fresh, tasted great & responded with lots of moans & groans, thrusting & grabbing my hair.
We then moved onto owo on me, decent technique & enjoyable. After a few minutes of this, I knew I was going to be close to popping, so we took a breather & applied a condom which she had a couple readily at hand placed on the bedside table.
We started in mish & this is where I discovered the next pleasant surprise. Tabitha’s pussy is certainly tighter than I was expecting for a milf. I am not particularly large, but it was a bit of a struggle to slide in & once I was in, it felt nice & tight.
Throughout, there was lots of FK, gripping my ass & pulling me in & plenty of nice moaning & groaning.
A change of position was next with Tabitha climbing on top for cowgirl which again was very nice & allowed me to get my hands on her body & very decent tits as she rode me.
I wanted to try doggy, so we moved position again & I positioned myself behind her & initially enjoyed the sight of her very fit arse bent over ready for me, before sliding in again & slowly building the speed until I was giving her a pretty good pounding.
I was getting very close to popping, so suggested a cim finish, so off with the condom & onto my back as she got stuck in wanking me off & sucking my cock until I could not hold on any more & finished in her mouth which she then let dribble back onto my stomach. After a bit of a wet wipe clean up, we only had about 10 mins left of the hour & I am only a one pop guy these day, so a after a bit of a chat, kiss & cuddle, I’m back in the on-suite for a shower before getting on my way just over the hour after arriving.

Overall a very nice, albeit, vanilla punt, with a friendly, good looking milf with a cracking body.

Summary
Whilst I enjoyed the punt, it was certainly not the combat / PSE type of punt a lot of others look for, so will not be for everyone & at £120 I also think she is a little overpriced & could do with knocking £20 off her hourly rate in my opinion as the service is vanilla, particularly with no anal on offer.

Would I return?
I am not someone who punts very often, but I would be happy to consider a return visit.