Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katrece?  (Read 1247 times)

Rochdull lad

A couple of weeks ago, I posted this https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23707.msg349945#msg349945 in the thread about "The ones that got away".

Then, by one of those coincidences which occur in life, I was trawling for a MILF earlier this week and my Search brought up this Profile: External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only .  Although there are no face pics, the physique is what I remember from the girl I described in the thread and there are some things which she describes in her Profile which chime with what I remember being said about her in the Manchester Parlour scene 8 or 9 years ago.

Although she logged into AW yesterday, the language she uses in the "PLEASE READ THIS FIRST" paragraphs on her Profile page are wearily familiar to any of us who've been let down by a WG.  It looks like, when [if?] she gets her act together, she'l be offering Incalls in Birmingham and Outcalls in Manchester/Cheshire.  She has 8 AW FRs, all in the space of about 8 weeks in the autumn of 2012 but there doesn't seem to be any Report on her on here.

Is there anyone who remembers seeing her and what sort of impression she made on you?

Offline MrBamboo

Hi RL, she used to and reading her profile still does work in Manyana Massage Parlour, saw her once in the flesh a couple of years ago when the girls introduced themselves, from what I remember not particually attractive, I think I walked and didn't see anyone so she couldn't of stood out.

Rochdull lad

Thanks for that, Mr B.  Much appreciated.