Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nice massage, nice lady, nice place - Nelson  (Read 5047 times)

Offline Borobloke

External Link/Members Only

Have been working in the Burnley area these last few days, and was due an early finish today. So, thought I would see what was available.

Found this lady's details, photo caught my eye, so I gave her a ring. Booked in for a 90 minute massage, at £60, and went along merrily to see her this afternoon. Where she is, just outside Nelson, is pretty much in the sticks, up a hill, and I don't think it is on a bus route. Definitely a car job. No house number either, you are looking for a sign with the house name.
Anyway, found the house, and a very nice, large, detached house with a nice view of the local countryside. Greeted by the lady (Hannah), who showed me upstairs to the designated room. Well impressed with the interior, and it turns out she has only been there for about 4 weeks.

Offered payment straight away, and she then asked me if I wanted anything special. Asked what was on the menu, and for the 90 minutes she offered me B2B, with HJ for an extra £40. Seemed an ok price, so I accepted. Hannah offered me a shower if I wanted one, but had just had one that morning. She stripped, and a very nice body indeed. Enhanced boobs, providing a good handful.

Onto the massage, and very nice it was; with all areas covered. About half way through I was asked to turn over, with Hannah paying full attention to my centre piece. Her body slides were very nice I must say. She then stood at the side of me, enabling me to give lots of attention to her very nice boobs, and playing with her clit also.

After climax Hannah gave me a wipe down, and I used the shower. Left the house with a friendly cheerio, and I had been in there nearly 1hour 45 minutes. Will be returning.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 10:44:10 pm by Borobloke »

Offline samneil15

Thanks for the review- The link shows a Thai lady named Linda according to the description. Is that the same lady you saw?

Looks mid 40's at least to me.

Glad you had a good time.

Offline Borobloke

I saw the name Linda on the ad also, but she introduced herself as Hannah

Offline ISTS2005

Offline scutty brown

I saw the name Linda on the ad also, but she introduced herself as Hannah

Given that the profile gives Roughlee as the location, you're lucky she didn't say her name was Alice Nutter...........you're in witch territory there

Offline medvard

I saw this lady in Liverpool a couple of years ago and when my brain starts working I will remember which place as I've been to a few. She told me her name was Nok even though she was using a different name there too. I remember because I joked and said, what like knock knock and she said no it was just n o k. She is really horny and up for anything with a great pair of tits, so it looks like I will be going to barrowford then.
She is well worth a visit as she doesn't half know how to use that body.

Offline Anonanon13

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231337.msg2357989#msg2357989
I think it's Hannah from Blackburn. She's been reviewed before and the photo is the same. Must have relocated.

Hilltoplad

Visited this lady this morning, superb service.
Posted review

Offline wilky24

I visited her mid week just for a change from the parlour seen .It's a nice place  were she's working from and a nice person .But as for the massage I've had propper massage's in the past and she gave more of a oily back and leg rub down and the h e finish wasn't doing anything for me like she'd not much idea what she was doing ,had to finish myself off while she played with the nuts or I'd have been their all day with a sore knob .I only booked 30mins just to try it ,so you guys who have had the b to b may have had a better experience .As i said nice gaff and nice woman, also after  chin wag found out she lives not far from me scary cost £40 and no i wouldn't return

Hilltoplad

I visited her mid week just for a change from the parlour seen .It's a nice place  were she's working from and a nice person .But as for the massage I've had propper massage's in the past and she gave more of a oily back and leg rub down and the h e finish wasn't doing anything for me like she'd not much idea what she was doing ,had to finish myself off while she played with the nuts or I'd have been their all day with a sore knob .I only booked 30mins just to try it ,so you guys who have had the b to b may have had a better experience .As i said nice gaff and nice woman, also after  chin wag found out she lives not far from me scary cost £40 and no i wouldn't return

Did she sing??

Offline wilky24

Oh yes she was singing first time for me bit strange but nice

Hilltoplad

Oh yes she was singing first time for me bit strange but nice

Yeh found the singing quite different. I’m not a massage conouser but I found really good, probably the b2b really helped with the experience, so it sounds like she only works from there then, superb gaff though. Drive past it regular but never noticed it .