Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Franki Filth Gateshead a move to the darkside?  (Read 4984 times)

9 review(s) for FrankieFilth (1 positive, 0 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]
7 review(s) for Its_brookexxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
15 review(s) for Wynter x (4 positive, 1 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Had planned originally to see another girl but that fell through so arranged to meet Franki after reading a positive review which I am now questioning based on my experience.

Expectation: GFE with a E chested girl

Comms: good by phone and txt £60 30 min /100 PH so I booked at two hours notice 1HR at 100 Lizzies

The venue: OK tired house upstairs  maisonette thing safe enough street parking OK shower and gels sturdy bed room stank of smoke.

The MILF: age 30s 5'7" size 8/10 skinny not toned droopy 34 ?? tits natural... tatts everywhere piercings to belly button and clit looks 5 at best hyper manner OK friendly but IMO cynically experienced.....long dark hair she is the girl in the photos but looks worse in the flesh.

Services: delivered not much as she complained from the off so half hearted BJ and HJ nothing like her likes list or the AW feedbacks (surprise surprise)

The meet: arrived 10 min early at post code was parked outside of venue house wi black door txt Im here txt back wait Im getting freshened up for you and then hang around for about 10 min after the meet time and buzzed in. Met at the door then up the stairs to the flat and into room. Girl was in a basque thing which she was struggling with and her floppy tits kept falling out so this was bothering her I thought she looked a rough girl but hey ho. Paperwork and shower done and kiss to be fair the kiss was ok and she did not taste too bad but the room stank of cigarette smoke so she broke off to spray some air freshener around. Resume kiss and onto bed for rub and tug off with basque thing and it wasn't a pretty sight. Don't touch my tits they are sensitive after a cursory lick?...OK.... don't touch my clit its sensitive ?? OK...down for RO not very fresh here so what the fkk had she been doing while she was keeping me waiting???......quit that activity as she was further complaining and she slipped a condom onto Bod Mhor who was not too pleased with this girl. She sucked hard for a few seconds complained so I told  her that she had to put a shift in so a few more seconds and she says Ill try HJ OH I havn't any lube WTF a whore without the equipment for her trade!! As we initially went onto the bed she had picked up a dildo and asked if I had any fetishes whether I wanted this up my arse then said its been left here by another girl who uses the flat!! WTF...I hoped she was joking but she was not. Carried on with HJ and as I had been a few days without a shag etc I shot into the bag and showered and off in about 30 mins. What really surprised me was that she said she worked for Pink Ladies Agency as well and was a Stockton lass working the area and that this was a PL flat with cameras on the front door and in the bedroom so that girls could not cheat the agency. I never went into an investigation of the truth but thought Im not ever booking through that agency. I left on friendly terms as its not my nature to be unreasonable or violent but I did tell her my mind.

Conclusion: Total waste of the fee with a skank who I am convinced had taken something prior to the meet because she was very irrational and quirky in the meet could not concentrate on the task. A life experience maybe but there was not one element of the meet that would mitigate the rating. This was IMO the dark world of prostitution with a washed up possible dependant girl who could not deliver service and kept referring to the restrictions (OWO CIM etc) on her AW profile which I had read in conjunction with her positive review before making the booking. The profile does not contain all the crap she was referring to. I can walk away and live my life I felt sorry for her as she is not in a good place but has a partner and child who hopefully care about her. I was annoyed at the reference to cameras in the flat and if asked I would not recommend this as a venue. YHB have my sorry tale and for you not laughing I can say that there are plenty of good SPs out there but in this hobby you occasionally meet one who is not.
Happy Punting   :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline The Outsider

Had planned originally to see another girl but that fell through so arranged to meet Franki after reading a positive review which I am now questioning based on my experience.

That sounds unpleasant.  You maybe didn't spot the link in the comments on that review that revealed her old profile and a raft of negatives.  To avoid anyone else falling into the same trap, it's External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

That sounds unpleasant.  You maybe didn't spot the link in the comments on that review that revealed her old profile and a raft of negatives.  To avoid anyone else falling into the same trap, it's External Link/Members Only

no I did not but thanks for this useful post.. :hi:

Offline Lamnguin

Sounds pretty much identical to my experience with her previous alias 5 years ago (my first review!)

Offline Ride4fun7

Thanks for the heads up I was interested in seeing her

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the heads up I was interested in seeing her

Glad to be of help  :hi:

Offline Captain bowler

Expectation: GFE with a E chested girl

Comms: good by phone and txt £60 30 min /100 PH so I booked at two hours notice 1HR at 100 Lizzies

The venue: OK tired house upstairs  maisonette thing safe enough street parking OK shower and gels sturdy bed room stank of smoke.

The MILF: age 30s 5'7" size 8/10 skinny not toned droopy 34 ?? tits natural... tatts everywhere piercings to belly button and clit looks 5 at best hyper manner OK friendly but IMO cynically experienced.....long dark hair she is the girl in the photos but looks worse in the flesh.

Services: delivered not much as she complained from the off so half hearted BJ and HJ nothing like her likes list or the AW feedbacks (surprise surprise)

The meet: arrived 10 min early at post code was parked outside of venue house wi black door txt Im here txt back wait Im getting freshened up for you and then hang around for about 10 min after the meet time and buzzed in. Met at the door then up the stairs to the flat and into room. Girl was in a basque thing which she was struggling with and her floppy tits kept falling out so this was bothering her I thought she looked a rough girl but hey ho. Paperwork and shower done and kiss to be fair the kiss was ok and she did not taste too bad but the room stank of cigarette smoke so she broke off to spray some air freshener around. Resume kiss and onto bed for rub and tug off with basque thing and it wasn't a pretty sight. Don't touch my tits they are sensitive after a cursory lick?...OK.... don't touch my clit its sensitive ?? OK...down for RO not very fresh here so what the fkk had she been doing while she was keeping me waiting???......quit that activity as she was further complaining and she slipped a condom onto Bod Mhor who was not too pleased with this girl. She sucked hard for a few seconds complained so I told  her that she had to put a shift in so a few more seconds and she says Ill try HJ OH I havn't any lube WTF a whore without the equipment for her trade!! As we initially went onto the bed she had picked up a dildo and asked if I had any fetishes whether I wanted this up my arse then said its been left here by another girl who uses the flat!! WTF...I hoped she was joking but she was not. Carried on with HJ and as I had been a few days without a shag etc I shot into the bag and showered and off in about 30 mins. What really surprised me was that she said she worked for Pink Ladies Agency as well and was a Stockton lass working the area and that this was a PL flat with cameras on the front door and in the bedroom so that girls could not cheat the agency. I never went into an investigation of the truth but thought Im not ever booking through that agency. I left on friendly terms as its not my nature to be unreasonable or violent but I did tell her my mind.

Conclusion: Total waste of the fee with a skank who I am convinced had taken something prior to the meet because she was very irrational and quirky in the meet could not concentrate on the task. A life experience maybe but there was not one element of the meet that would mitigate the rating. This was IMO the dark world of prostitution with a washed up possible dependant girl who could not deliver service and kept referring to the restrictions (OWO CIM etc) on her AW profile which I had read in conjunction with her positive review before making the booking. The profile does not contain all the crap she was referring to. I can walk away and live my life I felt sorry for her as she is not in a good place but has a partner and child who hopefully care about her. I was annoyed at the reference to cameras in the flat and if asked I would not recommend this as a venue. YHB have my sorry tale and for you not laughing I can say that there are plenty of good SPs out there but in this hobby you occasionally meet one who is not.
Happy Punting   :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only
Sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience and credit to you for feeling some empathy towards her despite what went on during the booking. It appears from your review record that you aren't NE based and whilst Plan B's can be risky they are even more risky when punting in an area where you aren't based.

Bobby08

Each to there own but was all right with me when I saw her in bensham was my FRIST time with her so maybe because of that she was good  but was fine with me had saggy tits like but fuck for a full 45 minutes in different  position so i do not no ?????

Offline dubhcarr

Each to there own but was all right with me when I saw her in bensham was my FRIST time with her so maybe because of that she was good  but was fine with me had saggy tits like but fuck for a full 45 minutes in different  position so i do not no ?????

yeh your review sounded good and I made the booking thinking she must be OK but I think she had taken something cos she was moaning all the time and irrational and not concentrating on the service. I was perplexed at the time cos she wasnt drunk and she was friendly....who knows? but I wont risk my hard earned again..... :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

Sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience and credit to you for feeling some empathy towards her despite what went on during the booking. It appears from your review record that you aren't NE based and whilst Plan B's can be risky they are even more risky when punting in an area where you aren't based.

correct but I travel up here a lot and have met some great lassies with no bother but this one just did not work out..thats punting... :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

she was moaning all the time and irrational

Was that the boy friend/ husband experience?

Offline dubhcarr

Was that the boy friend/ husband experience?

ha ha felt like it..... :hi:

Online Winker121

What?????  Cameras in the bedroom?  Everybody will be having a good look round PLs flats now I would imagine. Agency won't be overjoyed if she is telling punters that.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
What?????  Cameras in the bedroom?  Everybody will be having a good look round PLs flats now I would imagine. Agency won't be overjoyed if she is telling punters that.

No chance of catching me out with that, I wouldn't use PL if they paid me.   

Bobby08

Sorry you had a bad experience dcarr like i said was not drinking etc when I saw her but it was 10am in the morning like i must of been lucky but will not be a second time like what has been said etc but it down to a bad experience dcarr and hopefully your next review will be good

Offline rthunderbird

What really surprised me was that she said she worked for Pink Ladies Agency as well and was a Stockton lass working the area and that this was a PL flat with cameras on the front door and in the bedroom so that girls could not cheat the agency. I never went into an investigation of the truth but thought Im not ever booking through that agency.

Jesus Christ man, that sounds fucking horrifying.

Offline dubhcarr

I was shocked.....I wondered if it is true but Ive heard of this elsewhere...silly girl though.

Offline dubhcarr

Sorry you had a bad experience dcarr like i said was not drinking etc when I saw her but it was 10am in the morning like i must of been lucky but will not be a second time like what has been said etc but it down to a bad experience dcarr and hopefully your next review will be good
thanks Ive had a good experience with the NE lassies Ive visited sofar.....looking forward to the next......I do read the regions reviews for guidance so thanks to all  :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

No chance of catching me out with that, I wouldn't use PL if they paid me.
:hi:
+1 lesson learnt    :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

agree silly girl but worrying   :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

Jesus Christ man, that sounds fucking horrifying.

yeh but in the moment I did not feel threatened just angry afterwards    :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

Sounds pretty much identical to my experience with her previous alias 5 years ago (my first review!)
some girls never get businesslike just change their profile so thanks to all who shared her history cos there must be lots of guys conned and I suspect a few who had a good time...I still think she had taken something to make her so quirky   :hi:

Offline The Outsider

I won't be looking around any Pink Ladies flats, I'll be avoiding them like the plague! Yet another reason to keep away from that agency. 

Offline nemobile1

She's lost a fair bit of weight she has a few facebook accounts and they have photos and videos on she seems a bit on the rough side tbh

Offline dubhcarr

She's lost a fair bit of weight she has a few facebook accounts and they have photos and videos on she seems a bit on the rough side tbh

mebbe but eight reviews and six negatives is info I would have liked before making my decision. I saw another lady who had lost a lot of weight a few years ago when first punting in the NE an she was delightful....I never mind how gentile or rough a SP is for me its about a life experience, I just expect the SP to put in a shift for my considerable fee.    :hi:

Offline Fanningaway

She was nice and curvy just the right size but she has lost a lot of weight recently hence everything's gone south on her
Banned reason: Can't accept the ethos of the site.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

To be honest she looks abut like a tranny ,  :(

Offline Sar-Major

To be honest she looks abut like a tranny ,  :(

And how would you know that KT......................  :P     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I hope ya not a "Sausage Mover" waiting to "Come Out".................  :scare:     :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Knight Templar

And how would you know that KT......................  :P     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I hope ya not a "Sausage Mover" waiting to "Come Out".................  :scare:     :D

:hi: :hi:

Not likely SM , it’s the square jaw line and the big hands that make you wonder !!!

Offline dubhcarr

Not likely SM , it’s the square jaw line and the big hands that make you wonder !!!

nup   shes all woman but seen better days  as stated a bit saggy tit wise  wi mommys tummy but for me thats OK if the attitude is right. Cos she never focused on the job I thought she had taken something so I was pissed off with all the irrational stuff........ :hi:

Jamesturbitt

yeh your review sounded good and I made the booking thinking she must be OK but I think she had taken something cos she was moaning all the time and irrational and not concentrating on the service. I was perplexed at the time cos she wasnt drunk and she was friendly....who knows? but I wont risk my hard earned again..... :hi:

The review you read was fake, she, along with other girls from Middlesbrough are crack heads, I'll be posting more info soon

Offline Jamiecel

Agree, She is one to be avoided
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 09:34:36 am by Jamiecel »
Banned reason: 7 day ban, maybe.