Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Phoebe V Alyx Wolfe Nottingham  (Read 1278 times)

Offline NottsB

Hello, long time listen first time caller. Apologies for requesting info but I’m sure this will be useful to many.

My question is, for a real GFE experience who would you go to out of English Phoebe (External Link/Members Only ) or Alyx Wolfe (External Link/Members Only)

Or is there a better teen(ish) GFE in the East Midlands. What’s important to me is FK or DFK but most importantly someone to make you feel like it’s genuine. In return I’ll visit the winner of the poll in May and review it on her.

Have had comms with Alyx Wolfe however like others found her tone off putting. It’s been rude and actually unfair as she’s been inconsistent to her own rules. Most reviews from people suggest when you meet her she’s definitely worth it though.

Penny for your thoughts guys. Thanks again, and I’ll be true to my word about reviewing or you can kick me off :) but like I said, I’m sure this is a question many have pondered with.

So ideally help with your favourite GFE beauty, but importantly it would be good to know from those who have visited both Alyx and Phoebe and confirm which is their favourite!

Thanks
B

Sureshot

Going on recent reviews Alyxe /sophie sounds like shes turned into a bit of a cunt lately but never seen her so cant claim that to be true.

Phoebe was always a goodun for me.  Lovely body, pretty and good for a laugh. Although its been a while since my last visit.

Offline j122

Seen Phoebe twice & Alyx once when she was going as Sophie (before boob job).

Although all the punts were a while ago I have better recollection of both with Phoebe so I'd go for her.

Offline Newtothisstuff

If you really mean East Midlands..... that's a hell of a big area. Do you mean Notts - Derby kind of area, or would you travel further?
In which case - what's your budget? What age range? (Some mature girls do a bloody good GFE booking). We need a little more info.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I saw Alyx a long time ago too. Again... pre boob job. I wouldn't recommend her now. Not because she did anything wrong. It's just that when I last contacted her it was a pain in the arse trying to book her and I gave up in the end.

Offline NottsB

Yeah Notts/Derby maybe Leicester if it’s worthwhile. Budget is around 80/120. I’ve seen Camilla before in Notts and she’s a stunner who does try hard but it’s a bit forced and not “real” if that makes sense. Sometimes you get a feel for these so can’t always convey, also people’s opinions vary so always good to hear what people think! Thanks for replies so far.

Offline HailWood

Hi NottsB, best twenty-something GFE that I have experienced in Notts is Lucie Bee. Very genuine and loves sex.

Never met Alyx so can’t comment but can say that I had a good time with Phoebe.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 11:48:02 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline wheelygood

Alyx not worth a penny as she's rude in communication. Had tried to book one of her "coffee dates' but got no response!!! Waste of time and effort I believe

Offline alftupper

I've seen both, and for a GFE I'd go for Alyx. On one occasion she was stroppy with me pre punt, I understood her reason, but she didn't have to act as she did. She's always been fine during our meets.

Body and looks wise I'd go for Phoebe, although bear in mind her cat/dog/gerbil may be inconveniently ill on the day.

If you can't decide between the two, they are doing duos together.

Offline Buttons

I’ve been close to booking Alyx on a number of occasions, but never quite pulled the trigger. Mainly down to the style of her communications. She comes over as if she’s doing you a favour a little. Not met Phoebe, but decided against spending my hard earned on Alyx.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hello, long time listen first time caller. Apologies for requesting info but I’m sure this will be useful to many.

My question is, for a real GFE experience who would you go to out of English Phoebe (External Link/Members Only ) or Alyx Wolfe (External Link/Members Only)

Or is there a better teen(ish) GFE in the East Midlands. What’s important to me is FK or DFK but most importantly someone to make you feel like it’s genuine. In return I’ll visit the winner of the poll in May and review it on her.

Have had comms with Alyx Wolfe however like others found her tone off putting. It’s been rude and actually unfair as she’s been inconsistent to her own rules. Most reviews from people suggest when you meet her she’s definitely worth it though.

Penny for your thoughts guys. Thanks again, and I’ll be true to my word about reviewing or you can kick me off :) but like I said, I’m sure this is a question many have pondered with.

So ideally help with your favourite GFE beauty, but importantly it would be good to know from those who have visited both Alyx and Phoebe and confirm which is their favourite!

Thanks
B

Strange/Maybe a coincidence that Phoebe and Alyx are now offering duos!!

As a new poster, members on here will take your posts with a pinch of salt, until you become a regular poster, or submit some reviews on other girls as well (you have mentioned that you have seen Camilla).

We await further posts from you.

Offline Newtothisstuff

As a new poster, members on here will take your posts with a pinch of salt, until you become a regular poster, or submit some reviews on other girls as well (you have mentioned that you have seen Camilla).

We await further posts from you.
2 posts then radio silence.
I think that's the 'goodwill' of the group used up unless he starts sharing info in return.
I just noticed the duo offer too. The timing does appear to be somewhat suspect.
Or maybe I'm simply becoming too cynical in my old age.

Offline HailWood

Ooh you cynical old tiger  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
To be fair, I was alerted to this by RedKettle  :hi:

Given the comment he made regarding Alyx which I have highlighted in red, part of me thinks he may be genuine. But we've all been here long enough to know that if he doesn't make any more posts and fails to submit reviews, thn we know exactly who he is  :dash:

Offline NottsB

Hello Team,

Apologies for the delay! I had arranged to meet Camilla last week so I could report back but she cancelled which was very annoying (she had an offer on). So I’m now arranging a meet with Alyx given the comments above. Also if someone wants to private message me I’ll supply my AW username so you can see my feedback and verification.

Thanks
B

Offline NottsB

PS it was the exact reason Alyx and Phoebe are doing duos that made me ask the question about who’s best for GFE.... I’m a simple creature

Offline j122

Also if someone wants to private message me I’ll supply my AW username so you can see my feedback and verification.

Thanks
B

Don't be silly & give that to anyone, theres no need to.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Don't be silly & give that to anyone, theres no need to.
+1