Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Shoreditch London  (Read 3996 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline timbucktwo

Mia has been in my hotlist for a while now. I was feeling really horny so made call last week and saw her the same evening.

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Communication/Booking:
Phoned her about 3 hours before the meeting and booking was confirmed. Communications was good and time keeping excellent.

Looks and Body:
As I entered the house I looked at Mia and was seriously impressed. She is really attractive with an amazing body and ass. Her boobs are enlarged by surgery but felt nice. I give her about 8/10 for body and 9/10 for looks. She was wearing sexy black lingerie. 

Service:
She is a really lovely lady and speaks decent English so communication was not a problem. She started off DFK followed by her sucking me for a while. She knows what she wants and I obliged. Fucked her in various positions and dumped my creamy milk on her tits.  All in all satisfied. Chatted for a while, had a shower and left a happy man. Stayed for 1 hour.

Overall a bit expensive but really good punt with my type of girl, i will defo try to see her again.

Price
£180 for 1 hour