Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucieBee - Mansfield  (Read 1173 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SquirrelNutkin

I decide to spread my net a little further than normal and decided on a cross border raid into  Mansfield
I saw Lucie's profile and on the off chance pinged her a message.
Her AW link is External Link/Members Only

Lucie replied very quickly and we sorted a time for later that day. She included her contact details and necessary instructions. I arrived at the allocated time and was buzzed up into her work flat.
My first impression was WOW. She looked amazing. She ushered me into her room and we began full on DFK whilst she undressed me. We soon got comfy on the bed and after more DFK and fondling she started a great bout of OWO. She played with my balls at the same time. I managed to manoeuvre us into 69 and this continued for a while. I didn't notice Lucie get her dildo out but became aware as she began to to thrust it in and out and encouraged me to keep licking and sucking her clit. Moments later she came and gushed everywhere, and I mean everywhere. I was soaked.
She than grabbed me and began another DFK assault. She then rubbered me up and jumped on top cow girl. I couldn't last long and in less than a couple of minutes filled the bag.
We both cleaned up and had a good laugh at how much she had squirted. Lucie then asked if I wanted a massage and I agreed.
After five minutes or so Lucie began playing with my cock again using hands and mouth and got me hard again. Lots of sloppy OWO followed before she got another condom out.
We again started with Lucie on top for a bit followed by missionary whilst snogging like teenagers. I managed to last a littlebit longer for the second pop but all too soon I came again.
Lucie then offered me a shower and I got a quick clean up followed by a much needed drink of water. We kissed and said our goodbyes and I got back in my car about 1 hour and 15 mins after I left it.
All in all Lucie is a stunning late twenties brunette, size 10 with an amazing attitude.
As soon as I get another visa pass for Mansfield I shall return

Offline chandlerhandler

glad you enjoyed, She's my all time favourite! I ought to return, it's been to long!!

Offline HailWood

Nice review Nutters. Always good to hear from our Yorkshire brethren when they have a good time in Sherwood.  :thumbsup:

Offline NervousJ

« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 03:54:00 pm by NervousJ »