External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlySaw Candi a couple of weeks ago. Was actually a last minute punt as my plan A fell through. Easily arranged via a single phone call, then a text when I arrived to let me know the room number. £180 for an hour which is pricey but I haven't been punting as often recently so had some dough in the kitty and she looked like the best option given my limited timeframe. Venue was a large hotel on Broad st; the foyer was pretty busy but that means that it's easy to slip in and out discreetly.
Was very happy when I got inside the room. Candi is definitely a sexy woman. Maybe not in the classical beauty mould but there is something extremely fuckable about her. I've seen a few of her vids and thought she seemed a little slimmer irl though still on the curvy side (which is a plus for me personally). She's chatty with a broad northern accent. I had a shower to freshen up then headed to the boudoir for some fun.
Punt started with a sensual massage followed by some kissing and caressing. Personally I'm not that fussed about snogging with WGs and will tend to just go along with whatever's initiated on that score but Candi seemed keen and there was some definite tongue action, so I would consider that box ticked for you dfk fans. Then we moved on to the real action - owo, ro, cowgirl, mish and doggy. All delivered with a lot of enthusiasm and excellent technique. This punt came at the end of a bit of a draining day at work and annoyingly the lil' fella wasn't as keen to perform as I'd like but that's entirely on me and Candi was always willing to suck and wank him back to life without complaint which I appreciated. Ended with blowing a satisfying load over her tits.
Other than the price, the only caveat I would state is that Candi is very pornstar-y throughout. Constant moaning and talking dirty which might be off-putting for punters who like a more naturalistic gfe. I rather enjoyed it though and overall this was definitely a positive.