Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Kylie - anyone seen ?  (Read 2571 times)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Looking for a hot, slow burning b2b massage, culminating in a wonderous happy ending and noticed this profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's been on my hl for a while, but has only recently been re-flashing her aw green lights having been absent for a while. I believe she was originally listed as being in Camden, but now located around Baker St.

Pics look hot, profile teasingly well written, but limited aw feedback and none for nigh on a year.

Anyone had the pleasure ?

Offline riker

Yes, I have. Very good experience. Basically sex without sex, if you know what i mean.

Be careful not to be bait and switched, i believe she works for or with a group of girls, they have a central receptionist.

If you have any questions, feel free to post.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks Riker....and yes that makes sense  :cool:

I have barely noticed 'her light' on since posting, but appreciate your feedback and offer. Can you tell me a bit more about what she looks like facially, her nationality and the nature of the service....and hopefully happy endng.....you received. Thanks.

Offline riker

External Link/Members Only

She says she is Spanish, who knows? Enjoyed the massage thoroughly, sex without sex would be a good description, lots of rolling around with her. A different experience from other massages.

Some of the fantasy disappears when in the shower with her.The better lighting shows she's not perhaps as youthful as she might have appeared initially on meeting, for instance.

I'm sure it was a v enjoyable happy ending, I saw her about a year ago in Notting Hill.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for your follow-up and additional link Riker.

I think your earlier theory about her working as a group may have some credence if she is Spanish as aw profile seems far too well written for a non-British national. Coupled with your comments about her looks, I think I will take a pass for now, but if you/anyone has any alternative recommendations for a stimulating b2b/tantric experience, I'm all ears. Thanks again.

waxman

For £130 - she is having a laugh.

Offline riker

For £130 - she is having a laugh.

that's for 1.5hrs, £100 for one hr.

mr brightside, i would recommend her, i had a great time.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks Riker, but I think I will wait until I'm next in Manchester to experience my new Plan A:

External Link/Members Only

She looks hotter, has face pics, more credible feedback (for now) and is cheaper.

I'll keep Kylie as a plan b though.

password02

Yes agree but Manchester is a 6 hour round trip for me - does she tour in London? External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes, this plan A and B is based around the service, rather than the geography, but I'll ask for you PW!

Offline KentAde

Yes, this plan A and B is based around the service, rather than the geography, but I'll ask for you PW!

Yes, tell her to get her backside down to London, as there's a GENUINE queue already!  ;)