Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Vixx/ Amadea Linda  (Read 2864 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline jonjan1234

When: mid March when I read in a forum that Linda has retired. I called and there she picked up, asked for availability and was there within couple of hours

Where: A posh hotel in Paddington. The room was luxurious, towels and toiletries plenty.

WG: has lost about 10kgs according to her. Looked much slimmer than last I saw her. Photos and previous descriptions are correct. Tall, slim, nice booty, natural boobs, full lips and nice face.

Damage: £140 for the hour. I usually go for 30 mins as I am 1 pop guy. But panicking that she may be leaving I went for 1 hour.

Deed:  As usual you need to get to hotel before she texts the room number. It’s discreet and convenient enough. Greeted with great smile and a hug. Dressed in bra and panties. I confirmed 1 hour and gave the money. In shower, out in bed and asked her to get rid of bra and panties and off to OWO. She is best at oral in my experience. The suction is brilliant with varied pace, going to holt several times and paying attention all the way. A few spits and what follows for next 20-30 mins is brilliant drooling attention to the hard member using only her mouth. Despite trying this time and in past, could not control and came in her mouth. CIM is included in price. She was off to bathroom and on return massages me a bit and a brief chit chat followed, her English is good. She started to play with resting member, told her I don’t usually come more than once except she did it a while ago. She smiled, replied I was trying to set her a challenge and back to sucking, licking and getting me hard. This continued will the hour, didn’t come again but showered and left with smile and hard on.

Recommendation: positive for me. Would return as have done in past for my 30 min session.

External Link/Members Only

Offline JocksyRider

Thanks for the review, she looks like a hotty, worth a try I think, can you confirm is she allows Facials as listed on profile? 🤔

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline jonjan1234

Thanks for the review, she looks like a hotty, worth a try I think, can you confirm is she allows Facials as listed on profile? 🤔

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Never tried facial. I always took her to be independent so if it’s in her profile then I would guess it’s something she allows

Offline samson02

Thanks very much for the review.  Good stuff. On the HL!

Offline The_Don

This W/G been around and had a number of profiles.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

@ £80 P/H great value, £100 she testing some off the better girls I've punted not all reviewed here

Update, new profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I believe she was previously working as Amadea Linda: External Link/Members Only  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 09:55:43 am by The_Don »

Offline bonapati

When: mid March when I read in a forum that Linda has retired. I called and there she picked up, asked for availability and was there within couple of hours

Where: A posh hotel in Paddington. The room was luxurious, towels and toiletries plenty.

WG: has lost about 10kgs according to her. Looked much slimmer than last I saw her. Photos and previous descriptions are correct. Tall, slim, nice booty, natural boobs, full lips and nice face.

Damage: £140 for the hour. I usually go for 30 mins as I am 1 pop guy. But panicking that she may be leaving I went for 1 hour.

Deed:  As usual you need to get to hotel before she texts the room number. It’s discreet and convenient enough. Greeted with great smile and a hug. Dressed in bra and panties. I confirmed 1 hour and gave the money. In shower, out in bed and asked her to get rid of bra and panties and off to OWO. She is best at oral in my experience. The suction is brilliant with varied pace, going to holt several times and paying attention all the way. A few spits and what follows for next 20-30 mins is brilliant drooling attention to the hard member using only her mouth. Despite trying this time and in past, could not control and came in her mouth. CIM is included in price. She was off to bathroom and on return massages me a bit and a brief chit chat followed, her English is good. She started to play with resting member, told her I don’t usually come more than once except she did it a while ago. She smiled, replied I was trying to set her a challenge and back to sucking, licking and getting me hard. This continued will the hour, didn’t come again but showered and left with smile and hard on.

Recommendation: positive for me. Would return as have done in past for my 30 min session.

Thanks for the review

1. Where and what forum did you read about her supposedly retirement?

2. Sounds like you didn’t have any coitus with her, is that correct? Sounds expensive for £140 ph

3. How long ago and how often have you visited her in the past, was that under a different UKP nickname or while she was using a different AW name?

4. Any FK or DFK?

5. Is she Bubble butt contender?

6. How good was the massage?

7. Lastly, any sign of cellulite (mentioned on UKP recently)

Offline jonjan1234

Thanks for the review

1. Where and what forum did you read about her supposedly retirement?

2. Sounds like you didn’t have any coitus with her, is that correct? Sounds expensive for £140 ph

3. How long ago and how often have you visited her in the past, was that under a different UKP nickname or while she was using a different AW name?

4. Any FK or DFK?

5. Is she Bubble butt contender?

6. How good was the massage?

7. Lastly, any sign of cellulite (mentioned on UKP recently)

1. in UKP there is a DT thread from memory where someone mentioned that she is gone
2. That is correct. I am almost always there for the OWO/ DT. I am yet to find someone better (not that I have tried that many). But there are usual services available.
3. I have been going for last 2-3 years. Once every few months. My first contact with her was as Amadea Linda. In the past she was well reviewed.
4. Yes DFK and did use that
5. I like full jiggly butts. She has a pair. Bubble butt, I really am not sure it’s proper definition. While she goes down on me sideways I’ll like to grab her butt cheeks and they are more than handful
6. It was more of an erotic massage to arouse and did what it was intended for. I like FBSM, I don’t expect it to be that.
7. Previously when she was heavier, I could see hint of that. I was pleasantly surprised this time. In my opinion not much cellulite if any

Offline bonapati

Top man. Thanks for your quick and honest response.
Let’s hope to hear from you more often.

Offline agcnospam

I met this WG a year or two back (and hour I think it was) and was so impressed with her oral skills, I never had sex with her either. IIRC did CIM once but maybe never got another pop - she is a fantastic phallic trombonist.

Offline boardyhell

interesting that she has lost a lot of weight,good for her as she definitely became less attractive
i found her a very decent girl ,provides value for money
seen her twice on my birthday

Offline king tarzan

One of the most intense passionate encounters I've ever had..
If I can recall correctly started from the second she opened the door!!!
👅👅👅😋😋😋😋😋😋👅👅😋😋

Very hot horny sexy minx!!!!👅👅👅😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac