Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish - Manchester  (Read 5293 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline John Alan

Location: Manchester. Booking Time and Price: 30 minutes for £60

So i get of the train at Victoria in Manchester and give molly a call she answers straight away and said she was free when ever i say next 10 minutes perfect.
Its about a 5 to 10 min walk away from Victoria train station, a quiet apartment block with a key pad to get in molly provides the code when you get there. i make my way up and knock on the door molly opened the door whilst hiding behind it wearing a silky dressing gown with sexy underwear on underneath. I get my self a quick shower and head into the room where she is waiting.
Down to the action she gets on top and starts with some proper french kissing, very much a good gfe already her body is amazing her arse is just perfect so she put the rubber on me and asked what position id like first i went for reverse cow girl with that arse of hers after a while i asked for doggy and coming to the end i asked to finish with cim and she happily provided that.
By now the half hour was up and i can honestly say it was well worth what i paid no let down no messing around on her phone very happy and friendly young women.
 ive been back twice since this booking if i find my self in Manchester if she is free i will go.

Offline Kool Keef

Location: Manchester. Booking Time and Price: 30 minutes for £60

So i get of the train at Victoria in Manchester and give molly a call she answers straight away and said she was free when ever i say next 10 minutes perfect.
Its about a 5 to 10 min walk away from Victoria train station, a quiet apartment block with a key pad to get in molly provides the code when you get there. i make my way up and knock on the door molly opened the door whilst hiding behind it wearing a silky dressing gown with sexy underwear on underneath. I get my self a quick shower and head into the room where she is waiting.
Down to the action she gets on top and starts with some proper french kissing, very much a good gfe already her body is amazing her arse is just perfect so she put the rubber on me and asked what position id like first i went for reverse cow girl with that arse of hers after a while i asked for doggy and coming to the end i asked to finish with cim and she happily provided that.
By now the half hour was up and i can honestly say it was well worth what i paid no let down no messing around on her phone very happy and friendly young women.
 ive been back twice since this booking if i find my self in Manchester if she is free i will go.

I agree that arse is very nice  :thumbsup:
Not seen her for yonks, might book a return visit, is CIM still included in the price?

Offline massivejohnson

I agree that arse is very nice  :thumbsup:
Not seen her for yonks, might book a return visit, is CIM still included in the price?

Her profile says it is  :thumbsup:

billygreen

Her profile says it is  :thumbsup:

Yes I finished in her  mouth.A girl who likes to please

Offline standardpostage

Saw her once. Her gallery pictures look very tempting  for a re-visit :)

Offline plus8

Visited this girl a couple of weeks ago and as previously mentioned she is quite passive and comes across fairly shy which is rather endearing but for me she did not initiate the action and as a result I felt a little embarrassed. A lovely and attractive girl non the less but in hindsight she is a little too young for someone like me who is old enough to be her father!

Offline Fred39388

Visited this girl a couple of weeks ago and as previously mentioned she is quite passive and comes across fairly shy which is rather endearing but for me she did not initiate the action and as a result I felt a little embarrassed. A lovely and attractive girl non the less but in hindsight she is a little too young for someone like me who is old enough to be her father!

I've seen Molly twice (reports are on here somewhere) and I know what you mean, but the second time I saw her I didn't spot the large towel in the bathroom when I had a shower before the start and ended up trying to dry myself with a flannel.  She found that very amusing and laughed a lot whilst sorting me out with the right towel, but then I found that broke the ice perfectly as she then took the lead and spent 30 minutes actively pleasing me - wouldn't stop DFK for a minute except when sucking me off!  She seems to be one who is shy but will open up with the right encouragement; I got lucky and had a superb time.

Offline Spurt

Her profile states no morbidly  obese chaps . Wonder what the BMI limit is?

Offline bbois77

Her profile states no morbidly  obese chaps . Wonder what the BMI limit is?

As ever if you have to ask, you're automatically over the limit, time to consider the bariatric surgery option?  :hi:

Offline Spurt

Could put an inch or two of that onto my knob.

Offline roadrunner69999

Shes a very nice girl. We had nothing in common so as not english she struggled to keep conversation going (as much my fault as hers) shes one of the best looking girls i've ever has the pleasue of. Beautiful face and unbelievable arse, kissing not quite DFK but easily worth cash. She is very sub but fantastic punt.

Offline massivejohnson

Shes a very nice girl. We had nothing in common so as not english she struggled to keep conversation going (as much my fault as hers) shes one of the best looking girls i've ever has the pleasue of. Beautiful face and unbelievable arse, kissing not quite DFK but easily worth cash. She is very sub but fantastic punt.

A proper review wouldn't go amiss... :hi: