Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - A-Levels, OWO, DFK near Chancery Lane tube  (Read 5144 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline LondonDominic

External Link/Members Only

10am morning meeting, arranged by text the night before. After reading about her revolving door policy, I decided that I would rather be her first punt of the day rather than have sloppy sevenths.

I confirmed by text on the arranged morning but didn't hear back. Set off anyway. The flat she was using was just a couple of minutes' walk from Chancery Lane tube station on the Central Line.

Getting off the tube, I texted to say I'd be there in a couple of minutes but didn't hear back so I phoned her. She said, "Didn't you get my text? I'm running 10 minutes late."

"Here we go..." I thought.

Wandered around like a spare part for a bit. After a while, her text did come through. At 10:13, I got another couple of texts with flat number and floor number. Buzzed in and went up.

The usual magic door routine and I went in. A nice, pleasant, Polish girl was there waiting. She was very polite and smiley. She was wearing very little, just, I think, knickers and a little blouse thing. And high heels which I didn't like because they made her taller than me.

We exchanged the cash and she got me some water.

Now, this girl has a very fit, slim, athletic body and a perfect little bottom. Seriously, the sort of bottom I could just snog and lick and squeeze and bite and kiss all day. And I did for a while. I actually found myself rimming her for a bit, which was the first time I've done that. She was very clean.

What I didn't like was the fact that she has fake tits and fake lips. This is rather a turn-off for me. But since they are the only negatives from an otherwise overwhelmingly positive punt, I am still giving this experience a positive.

Anyway, where was I? Ah yes, she asked if I like kissing and I said "Yes!" so we did a lot. Really full-on, enthusiastic, messy DFK. Loads of tongue all over the place. This was jolly good, although I was still a bit put off by her big fake lips.

She knelt down, took my boxers off and started worshipping my cock and balls as I stood in front of her. Again, extremely enthusiastic. She took my full length (I'm a medium) for a long time. Eventually, I went and sat on the sofa where she, again, kneeled in front of me and continued to suck my cock. She spat all over it a few times as well, which was nice. The oral was all uncovered.

Eventually, I decided it was time to fuck before I got too excited. She asked me if I wanted pussy or arse so I opted for "A bit of both."

She lubed up both holes right in front of me (this actually took some time) then climbed on top and rode me. This was really fucking nice. Apart from her fake tits (which, to be fair, aren't as bad as most but I still don't like the idea of it), her body is just perfect so it was great to get my hands all over her little tummy and arse as she fucked me. I really enjoyed this. She wasn't very good at putting on the condom (she did it inside-out) but that wasn't a big problem.

Anyway, I wanted to shoot my load in her rectum (covered, of course) so I got her off and she knelt on the sofa. A stood behind her or I might have knelt on the edge of the sofa or a bit of both (can't remember) and stuffed my cock right into her arsehole. This was perfect (maybe the best sex I've ever had) because she was almost vertically upright (just how I like it) and her perfect little bottom was slapping against me as we fucked. I kept getting too excited and nearly cumming so, every now and then, I would just stop with my cock all the way in and we would kiss and get spit all over each other's faces. After doing this a few times, I decided it was time so I kept fucking that wonderful little bottom until I shot my load inside.

She offered me a shower, which I accepted. I didn't feel rushed, so she mustn't have had a customer booked for straight after me. Comfortable chitchat and I left.

Would I return? Hell yes.

Pros:
Perfect little bottom
Very nice flat stomach and nice legs
Very willing anal
Great sex with her on top
Fantastic enthusiasm
Nice, friendly and down to Earth.

Cons:
Fake tits (why oh why do they do this?)
Fake lips
Short delay
High heels that made her taller than me.

Offline jezerb

--> Price and duration, extras if any?

It sounds like the boob job - regardless of one may think of it - had been on the cards for a while, as she herself complained about her boobs...

Offline unus669

It sounds like the boob job - regardless of one may think of it - had been on the cards for a while, as she herself complained about her boobs...

+1

Offline LondonDominic

I paid £90 + £30 for anal = £120 for half an hour.
Yeah, quite a lot of money for 30 minutes but they all seem to charge extra for bum games.

Offline The_Don

I paid £90 + £30 for anal = £120 for half an hour.
Yeah, quite a lot of money for 30 minutes but they all seem to charge extra for bum games.

I remember paying £120 for the hour with no extra's and all services Included. When she worked out of kings cross. But hi$tory has shown that, this group has form for messing punters around.

Offline dizietsmae

She sounds great, I was always put off by saggy boob comments in previous reviews but if she has bolt ons I'll give her arse a go  :drinks:

Offline The_Don

I was always put off by saggy boob comments in previous reviews

They also had some stretch marks, iirc

Offline Cgxrudkp12

Thanks very much for the review.

The fact she now has fake boobs is a good thing for me because before they were very saggy.

Lip filler is that new as well? I don't remember her having fake lips before

Offline TheSpaniard

Thanks for the review. I need to get my arse down to London as I really fancy doing her up the bum.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Didnt know she had her tits done, im tempted, only thing putting me off is amount of clients she must get through as I know she works a lot.

I had a brilliant time with her proper PSE but that was some years back and never went back.

Offline Cgxrudkp12

Didnt know she had her tits done, im tempted, only thing putting me off is amount of clients she must get through as I know she works a lot.

I had a brilliant time with her proper PSE but that was some years back and never went back.

Yeh she is still as PSE as she used to be but just charges more for it.. I remember paying 130 an hour with everything included (CIM, anal, rimming etc)

Defo books back to booking as well and doesn't hide it, towards the end of the punt she is always texting away.

Regardless I always end up going back.. I will punt her soon and feedback on her new tits as compared to previously

Offline notcalledchris

Thanks for the review. I need to get my arse down to London as I really fancy doing her up the bum.

Get your arse in gear and your gear in her arse