Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taylor watson to you, Birmingham by broad street  (Read 1557 times)

Ilove_sex

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

30 minutes meeting.
I have wanted to see taylor before. As i seen her friend beginning of march. Taylor was in the same house and facially she was hot. Luck had it that she was in bham again.
Meet happened end of march. I had a meeting in bham so decided to ring taylor when she was touring there the day before. She was free so i booked. On the day was communicating via whatsapp and was quite flirtly.

Got to the place just of broad street and rang taylor. She came to get me as no intercom. Facially she is very attractive. Nice body to. Got in her flat and i freshened up. Business dealt with and we started the meet.

Started with some kissing, not dfk  but still nice. Taylor then moved to kiss my neck and lick my nipples. This felt good. More kissing on body and lips. Then condom went on. Started in doggy and spanked her arse, then moved to missionary. Kissing whilst in missionary. I then cummed in the bag. Cleaned up and chatted for remainder of time.
Her northern accent was a turn on. So sexy.
Next time she is touring near me i will see

Offline KarmaPolice

Nice review.

Almost £200 per hour though.  :thumbsdown:

Ilove_sex

Prices gone up for the hour then. She was 140 or 160 cant remember as i looked for the 30 mins rate. Deffo was not 180 when i seen her. I paid for 30 mins rate thats the same
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 08:04:55 pm by Ilove_sex »

Offline shed

So you paid £70 for 30mins as now she is advertising at £90..

Ilove_sex

So you paid £70 for 30mins as now she is advertising at £90..
No it was 90 quid for 30 mins. Her hour rate has gone up yet 30 mins has stayed the same. Standard rate for british girls really. What can we do other then pay them. If we need to pay for sex we have no choice

Offline DAlpine1980

No it was 90 quid for 30 mins. Her hour rate has gone up yet 30 mins has stayed the same. Standard rate for british girls really. What can we do other then pay them. If we need to pay for sex we have no choice

Doesn't sound quite like something a punter would say

Offline denno

Looks fit, but as I would need a hour that's a lot of dosh   :blush:

Offline shed

Doesn't sound quite like something a punter would say

My thoughts on both the ops recent reviews

Ilove_sex

My thoughts on both the ops recent reviews
Im a genuine reviewer. My other reviews are of other girls to. One negative. Where im from down south girls are more expensive hence i thought her price was ok. I spend time working in bham so always looking for girls in this area.
I agree this lady hour rate is too much. But when i viewed profile it was less.
Im not advertising

Offline KarmaPolice

Nothing wrong with paying what you feel is worth it for a punt.

And it's absolutely the SP's choice what they charge.

I just think, at these prices, there are some fantastic choices out there for less. It's only business...