Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alsou - Diva - Gloucester Rd  (Read 626 times)

Offline Artful Rodger

External Link/Members Only

£200 - 1hr

3 mins walk from Gloucester Rd tube. 4th floor apartment with lift. Good shower, clean towels. I ve been in better venues but also worse.

Looks
Facially 7.5/10 - She’s not as pretty as in her photos, wears braces though they’re barely noticeable and don’t get in the way. Has a slightly geeky girl next door look.
Body 8.5/10 - 5ft 4. Size 6 slim body, fake tits though look real, pert ass. Only gripe is that her stomach isn’t as toned as the rest of her body, though is not fat.
Others have mentioned blemishes on her skin, I didnt notice these, she did have a slight tan so maybe making these less noticeable now.
I’d say she’s no older than the stated 22.

Services received
DFK as much as you want, OWO, DT, light face f@cking, full range of positions, fingering, RO, tongue up her arse.

The meet
I was a little disappointed when she opened the door. Facially she looked more girl next door than model, though she seemed smiley, friendly and was dressed as requested in red lingerie so I thought I’d go with it anyway.

Money sorted then shower. Back into room and she’s lying on bed in lingerie and crawls towards me, rises up and we start kissing. This was full on tongue wrestling DFK, the type you used to do pissed up with a stranger in a club in your late teens. This was the best DFK I ve had from a WG and that includes Hosta. This lasted 4-5 mins and all of a sudden her attractiveness score went up to 9/10!

Next I strip her and tell her to suck me off which she does whilst I m stood by the side of the bed. Good deep OWO, lots of attention to shaft and balls. I then managed some gentle FF.

Then I pull her up for more DFK then tell her to lie on her back and put her head over the side of the bed, I then gently FF (she can’t go deep in this position). I love this position as view of body great and I could slip a couple of fingers up her very wet pussy.

Next more DFK and I get her on the edge of bed on her back for RO. Nicely formed and fresh smelling vag. She’s very wet and moans a lot (not OTT) I then push her legs back and her a-hole seems to wink at me (in my head it did) so I stick my tongue as far up there as I could (have developed a penchant for doing this recently - don’t know why) which she seemed to enjoy.

Again more DFK lying on bed together, hands all over each other at one point she had one hand round my cock and the other on the back of my head and I had 2 fingers up her with the other hand round the back of her head literally forcing each other to stick each other’s tongues as far down each other’s throats as possible. Happy days!

Foreplay must have been 20mins so time for sex. First CG, then RCG, then Doggy at which point I nearly blew but pulled out for mish centre of bed, Doggy and then finally mish edge of bed, legs pinned back and took a really fast paced and at this point sweaty hammering. Lots of DFK in CG and mish and in between positions. Unleashed my load over her tits.

We were both exhausted, she was hot and giggly (claims she came twice in CG which I don’t believe). Shower number 2 then back to bed for more DFK. Only 10 mins left and I d only had 5-10 mins since I last came which I knew wasn’t a long enough gap but gave it 5mins of hammering in mish anyway but was getting hot again (room was hot) so called it a day. Shower number 3 and 1min of DFK at door before I was sent on my way.

The service was almost everything I look for from a WG, though the only gripe would be that she was submissive and I had to completely take the lead, plus eye contact could have been better at times.

Summary
If you like proper DFK (not this tongue flicking crap) with a petite girl, I d definitely recommend her as the service was superb and she lets you do almost anything you want. Though bear in mind she’s not facially as good looking as she is in the pictures.