Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CAMILA@GOURGEOS - NO  (Read 3416 times)

6 review(s) for CAMILA@GOURGEOS (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline Mariokoko

I may never punt again.

I sincerely hate for my first review to be negative, but here we are.

So, let me preface this by saying that I'm obviously new here, and coincidentally, new to punting. I've been a lurker for a while, looking at threads and profiles on AW, trying to psych myself up for the experience. I wasnt exactly sure how much id like paying for sex, but i wasnt going to go on without at least trying. So, I did.

I searched for a cheap(first time, im a moron, i know) punt with big breasts (my weakness) in London. I saw the review saying she offered bareback, saw it on her profile and thought "if i use a condom, itll be alright". 60 quid seemed like a bargain. So i went.

First off, her pics are amazingly well taken. Even in the pics she doesn't look amazing, but in reality shes built like a twinkie. an old one. comms were great, positive i suppose. Location easy to find. I should've walked when she opened the door, or when she took her clothes off and her massive belly flopped out. Or when she showed me to a kitchen with a bed in it. or when she offered BB to me too.

But it was my first punt and id made the commitment to have this experience, even once.

So, on to the action. OWO, was okay, she let me face-fuck her abit. Not bad as im well-endowed- i never expect this from women. Action was okay in doggy, she let me pound her deep and hard.
Then i tried to switch to missionary because i am a complete idiot. Her breath stank. I hadn't noticed before because of proximity but every time she breathed in missionary, i caught a whiff. I ended the action there. 30 mins in.

Summary,
Comms - 9/10
Looks - 2/10
Action - 1/20

The only real positive was her refunding me 20 gbp because i only stayed for 30 mins.

Im getting checked because now im worried that the owo will hive me herpes or some shit.

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review. Yes I agree, punting isn't for you,

Offline last_days_of_logan

yes its a shame your first one is a negative.

but lets see...thansk for the review. i considered her once
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 07:37:37 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline Sinz

Like you said you have been a lurker for sometime. You should have known better than to pick a shit WG who advertises bareback on her profile.

Better luck next time. Stick to the well reviewed WGs or at least the ones with positive reviews on here.  :hi: