Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbie48JJ - Kings Cross - London Tour  (Read 3420 times)

6 review(s) for Abbie48JJ (3 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline anonyorks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £90 for 30 mins

Communication/Location: I had a couple of reverse bookings out there for a meeting within 10 minutes of Kings Cross and it was an absolute piss take. People from 50 miles away bidding left right and centre so I had a look on AW and Abbie's profile jumped out as I do like older bbws with dark hair. Her communication was great. Location given and booking confirmed with minimum fuss. Hotel was a 10 minutes walk from Kings Cross

Looks: Photo's are accurate. I would say she is better looking in the flesh. If she is your type you will not be disappointed.

Service: It was a very by the numbers punt, I could tell she had been doing this a long time. Some ok kissing and oral without. Some reverse oral on her then missionary and doggy with her great big butt (the highlight) finished off with some more OWO till I came. Had a nice chat and shower then left.

Pros: BBW if that is your thing. Arse.

Cons: Asking if I am going to come way early into the booking. No spark at all

Overall: I left thinking I had had an ok time. I didn't think I was any better or worse off having seen her so a neutral is fair. With a bit more full on action from her it would have been an easy positive