Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Patricia - cosmopolitan, Portland St, Manchester  (Read 673 times)

Offline gazru

Price: £45 + £10 owo                                           
 Duration: 30 mins

Comments
Found myself detached from the rest of my party walking the streets of Manchester before midnight. Curiousity rather than the overwhelming horn led me to Portland St. Its a number of years since I last set foot in a parlour.

Climbed the steps, buzzed and let into the reception. It was empty bar the receptionist who said only one girl was immediately available, a Spanish lady by the name of Patricia. I would need to wait if I wanted to see one of the other two girls on that night. Decided to take a punt on Patricia. Was offered a beer but took a water and was led to the room.

Description: petite Latino looking lady with curves. Stomach isn't toned but nice shape. Smallish boobs that point away from each other Speaks OK English.

Service:
Entered room which was equipped with a shower which I used to freshen up.

Onto the massage table on my front and she proceeded to give me a basic massage, wasn't really into until she started that light darting of her fingers over my lower back, arse, thighs and balls.

Asked me to turn over and she proceeded to enthusiasticly suck me off. she told me I could touch her but no fingers. Not sure if kissing was available or not but we didn't kiss.

After some enjoyable oral she put the condom on me and got on top. Was enjoying the sight of her riding me whilst I squeezed her boobs but didn't think I was going to cum so asked her if I could go on top. She was happy to change position. After a while of me pumping away I still didn't look like cumming so asked if we could try doggy. Again she was happy to oblige. Carried on for a few minutes but it was becoming pretty evident I was going to struggle to shoot my muck. . Although I was far from pissed I think it was the boozes fault not hers. No issue keeping erect just one of the occasions when you know it ain't happening.

She took the condom off and gave me a wipe. was hoping she might just give it one last try with her mouth but wasnt forthcoming. She showered whilst I dressed and I departed the room once she was dry and dressed.

She's a friendly cute enthusiastic lady with decent English. I can't really fault her service, it wasn't her fault I couldn't come and had adhered to all my requests.

Would I return? Probably. When curiosity gets the better of me again.