Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: DemiJay no show Manchester  (Read 823 times)

14 review(s) for DemiJay (8 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Belgarion]

Litmwa

My wife and I were visiting Manchester. After getting advice from the forum we put up a RB on AW. We had many bids and DemiJay seemed to fit what we were looking for.I sent a message and this person responded a few days later for a meeting 5 days away. Comms were good all through leading up the punt.

A few hours before the meeting I send a message . Then a bit later send another. No response. She never showed for the appointment time. The pisser of it was we had great conversations with a lot of ladies that were on that bid. I’m at a lost why she no showed. Just a review for you all to consider.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 04:13:25 am by Litmwa »

Offline Belgarion

My wife and I were visiting Manchester. After getting advice from the forum we put up a RB on AW. We had many bids and DemiJay seemed to fit what we were looking for.I sent a message and this person responded a few days later for a meeting 5 days away. Comms were good all through leading up the punt.

A few hours before the meeting I send a message . Then a bit later send another. No response. She never showed for the appointment time. The pisser of it was we had great conversations with a lot of ladies that were on that bid. I’m at a lost why she no showed. Just a review for you all to consider.

External Link/Members Only

No shows are usually negatives, not sure why you have given her a  neutral as she messed you about and prevented you from making other plans.

Litmwa

I’ve been doing this a long time. I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt but providing a review for potential punters. I apologize if I didn’t follow protocol. I’m new to UK punting.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 04:29:38 am by Litmwa »

Offline Belgarion

I’ve been doing this a long time. I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt but providing a review for potential punters. I apologize if I didn’t follow protocol. I’m new to UK punting.

Welcome to the site. It's always best to give no shows a negative review as it helps warn others.

A neutral review for a no show doesn't actually capture the importance of the incident. I can change it if you want

Offline Drayki

Definitely a negative, no show then it’s a red card  :bomb:

Offline OakTree

There's nothing wrong in giving benefit of the doubt and there is no protocol on how you rate a review. It's your choice. The information within the review tells us all we need to know anyway but by the looks of things she logged onto AW yesterday. That would be good enough evidence for me there is no doubt and she just didn’t give a toss. I would have had no hesitation in giving a red on this one.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 07:48:25 am by OakTree »

Offline threechilliman

Definitely a negative, no show then it’s a red card  :bomb:
Agreed.

Offline Hurley

Disappointing and definitely a negative