Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Selena - VivaStreet B&S milf - Cambridge  (Read 828 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3029684) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline JayEZ2K

Name: Selena - VivaStreet B&S - Cambridge

Link: External Link/Members Only

Phone: 07951 698834 (also linked to 07853202731)

Comms: Speaks English well, and answered own phone.

Location: Large complex of flats, a couple streets to the west of Coleridge Rec. Ground. Flat seems to shared with another girl, IDK who. 

Girl: Obviously not the girl in the photo, but after a previous B&S and desperate for a punt, I decided to proceed despite it being another B&S. At least this one seemed more friendly than the other one. "Selena" was a short (5' or so) brunette with a nice chubby ass, round hip curves, and small waist. Decent breasts, medium-sized, natural with small pink, responsive nipples. Big mole on cheek. Age is much older than I prefer, around 45 years old, showing aging of the face. Service-wise delivered good OW, and ball sucking with her warm mouth, which was a positive. And running through the sex positions no problem was also a positive.

Overall: Decent service with an alright looking milf, but a B&S and certainly not 23 years old.

Ad Description
Hello, my name is SELENA, i have 23 years old ,sexy girl .Redy to enjoy best time togheter.
I will give you the best memories.I absolutely love what i do.
I 'm gorgeous girl who will make you fall in love with my appetising body ,
I have a nice sexy figure ,naturally boobs.
I like good conversation,sensuality and intimacy.
call me : 07951698834

Edit: Just found this link, which has actual photos of the girl: External Link/Members Only

This is her:
Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 02:39:50 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline WASA38

Name: Selena - VivaStreet B&S - Cambridge

Link: External Link/Members Only

Phone: 07951 698834 (also linked to 07853202731)

Comms: Speaks English well, and answered own phone.

Location: Large complex of flats, a couple streets to the west of Coleridge Rec. Ground. Flat seems to shared with another girl, IDK who. 

Girl: Obviously not the girl in the photo, but after a previous B&S and desperate for a punt, I decided to proceed despite it being another B&S. At least this one seemed more friendly than the other one. "Selena" was a short (5' or so) brunette with a nice chubby ass, round hip curves, and small waist. Decent breasts, medium-sized, natural with small pink, responsive nipples. Big mole on cheek. Age is much older than I prefer, around 45 years old, showing aging of the face. Service-wise delivered good OW, and ball sucking with her warm mouth, which was a positive. And running through the sex positions no problem was also a positive.

Overall: Decent service with an alright looking milf, but a B&S and certainly not 23 years old.

Ad Description
Hello, my name is SELENA, i have 23 years old ,sexy girl .Redy to enjoy best time togheter.
I will give you the best memories.I absolutely love what i do.
I 'm gorgeous girl who will make you fall in love with my appetising body ,
I have a nice sexy figure ,naturally boobs.
I like good conversation,sensuality and intimacy.
call me : 07951698834

Edit: Just found this link, which has actual photos of the girl: External Link/Members Only

This is her:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Also links via same phone no. to  External Link/Members Only (SeLeNa-NeW. Rom, £60/£100)

Offline JayEZ2K

Also links via same phone no. to  External Link/Members Only (SeLeNa-NeW. Rom, £60/£100)
Good catch. The girl in the AW profile gallery is not the Selena I saw. And the previous review seems to be for a different girl, but obviously the same group: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235543.0 (The girl in the pic I posted was older, but at least seemed to have better service.) But it would probably still be worth indexing this review to the AW profile.

Online Xtro

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 09:21:53 am by Xtro »

Offline JayEZ2K

These are both Selena, so good on her for using real pics.

External Link/Members Only  07951698834
External Link/Members Only  07951698834

Offline BoroPool

You say she's 45 she doesn't look that age on the pics?

Offline JayEZ2K

You say she's 45 she doesn't look that age on the pics?
That was my estimate after seeing her, without pics. From the pics I might guess 35+. Definitely not 20's or even early 30's.