Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Marmalade Partys  (Read 9954 times)

Offline Londonboy123

a kinky Parisian and a fruity Oriental!  :yahoo:

Who are they then?  I've been a few times and seen EE, Brazilian, Italian and English but not French or Oriental.

In fact I think that is what the line up lacks, no black / mixed race/asian/oriental girls.  It seems they just get another slightly overweight EE girl rather than anything different.

Curious6705

Who are they then?  I've been a few times and seen EE, Brazilian, Italian and English but not French or Oriental.

In fact I think that is what the line up lacks, no black / mixed race/asian/oriental girls.  It seems they just get another slightly overweight EE girl rather than anything different.

Ava is French and Apple is from Singapore. Chanelle is black. Aisha I think may be Asian.

Which "slightly overweight EE girl"s are you referring to? I've played with many of the girls in the current gallery, and I don't recall any overweight EE ones.

Curious6705

I said as much a while ago on the ISG board, LMP have a thread, Moss posts on there, fair play to him they are good at what they do, he took my opinion fairly, though some posters on there took me for a troll, I just had to remind them of my numerous reports on that site, LMP have no decent competition In London, so can pretty much charge what they want, surprised no one has started a new party In town.

Yes I know what you mean about the banter, Is a enjoyable part of the party, but when girls start chatting amongst themselves about what shoes they've just bought, whilst getting shagged by punters It's a no no.

Maybe UKP should do a jolly boys punting outing to LMP soon?  :P

I've not experienced that myself. Mind, it is often me who starts talking. If a girl has some new jewellery I'll ask her about it. If she wore new shoes I'd probably ask about those too! In fact now I think about it I'm not the only guest who's commented on Ivana's gold shoes.  :D

vt

:rolleyes: Who be they if you don't mind VT ?

As mentioned above...

Ava is the kinky Parisian and Apple is the 'fruity' Oriental.  ;)

@Rhyard  There's also Vera, although being a Muscovite, has an Oriental look with almond eyes, high cheekbones and graceful limbs.

Anna is a mixed race Londoner.

Plenty of variety amongst the rest...tall, petite, slim, curvy, brunette, blonde, shy, extrovert...enjoy them all!!  :yahoo:

If you are very fixated a particular type/look, maybe a party isn't for you, but I would suggest you let them show you how to broaden your horizons. I've often come away finding that a girl I didn't think I'd fancy was the one who did it for me.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

As mentioned above...

Ava is the kinky Parisian and Apple is the 'fruity' Oriental.  ;)

Thanks VT. That would figure. Not seen Ava yet and Apple has only come on this week I think. She looks nice though  ;)

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Aisha I think may be Asian.

Aisha told me she was Romanian when I saw her. Started off the party with some nice DFK with her. Friendly and attractive girl.

Curious6705

Aisha told me she was Romanian when I saw her. Started off the party with some nice DFK with her. Friendly and attractive girl.

She played with me twice - both times she snuck in when I was supposed to playing with someone else - and I didn't get a clear look at her or converse with her much. From her moniker I expected her to be Asian - but yes, her boobs didn't look very Indian or Oriental - and if she told you Romanian I'm sure that's correct.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 11:42:53 pm by Curious6705 »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

She played with me twice - both times she snuck in when I was supposed to playing with someone else - and I didn't get a clear look at her or converse with her much. From her moniker I expected her to be Asian - but yes, her boobs didn't look very Indian or Oriental - and if she told you Romanian I'm sure that's correct.  :hi:

Although it was her first day and she may have been a bit naïve when I saw her, I can't think many girls would admit to being Romanian (if they are aware of certain perceptions) so that's why I would not doubt her.

Offline Londonboy123

@Rhyard  There's also Vera, although being a Muscovite, has an Oriental look with almond eyes, high cheekbones and graceful limbs 

Hi Vt - yes I have seen Vera and she is lovely.  Crazy (in a good way) and a fantastic figure with beautiful face. Possibly my favourite girl there!

lovenostrings

Currently Parties are a car crash waiting to happen. They are an easy target for HMRC , VAT, Police etc, as has been proved over the last year or so

Anyone setting up a new party would be totally mad

How does LMP avoid a visit from the authorities, as it's so obvious what it is. I've heard that there many loopholes in the UK laws, so perhaps they've worked round them.

andrei

Although it was her first day and she may have been a bit naïve when I saw her, I can't think many girls would admit to being Romanian (if they are aware of certain perceptions) so that's why I would not doubt her.

some people probably dont give a crap about perceptions and are just proud of who they are  :hi:

Offline drwho

Thanks for the details on Apple: VT and Curious. She looks very good.

I respect the need to blur faces on the gallery, but it gets to the point where you're really squinting to try to get some clues on what the ladies are like.

A very basic Vital Stats on each girl would useful on the LMP site.
eg

Age, in 'WG years'
Ethnicity/Racial background
would make all the difference to me in making my choice when I haven't seen any of the girls before.

Now I need to find a day free when Apple, Vera, Aisha and Lara are all working together

Curious6705

I respect the need to blur faces on the gallery, but it gets to the point where you're really squinting to try to get some clues on what the ladies are like.

eg

Age, in 'WG years'
would make all the difference to me in making my choice when I haven't seen any of the girls before.

Now I need to find a day free when Apple, Vera, Aisha and Lara are all working together

It's my understanding LMP deliberately don't provide that kind of info on their website as in their view it objectifies the girls.  :hi:

Possibly, to repeat a comment already made, you are over thinking things a little.

vt

eg

Age, in 'WG years'

Some guys trust Em so much that they pick a date weeks in advance when they plan to attend and don't even bother looking at the line-ups and just 'discover' who's there as they bump into them at the party. It's not a bad way of doing things, even more so if you haven't met any of the girls before. There will be a balanced variety and it will be fun...Em makes sure of that!

Waiting for your 'perfect' line-up just doesn't work, it very rarely happens. With regard to pre-planning, so many times I've gone with one expectation, only to find myself pleasantly surprised by someone I hadn't rated.

Just choose a party where you're going to be most up for it, keep an open mind, let the girls do the rest and have fun!  :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 03:36:55 pm by vt »

Prostitooter

How does LMP avoid a visit from the authorities, as it's so obvious what it is. I've heard that there many loopholes in the UK laws, so perhaps they've worked round them.

Quite simply they are not breaking any laws and, in fact, are very close to where laws are made! Everyone who attends their parties is clearly there of their own will. I've been over 30 times and have never been asked for money by the girls nor offered any. Any contributions made towards costs are purely customary to allow the parties to continue. The party organisers have never asked me for money.

Offline Sedlmayer

Quite simply they are not breaking any laws and, in fact, are very close to where laws are made! Everyone who attends their parties is clearly there of their own will. I've been over 30 times and have never been asked for money by the girls nor offered any. Any contributions made towards costs are purely customary to allow the parties to continue. The party organisers have never asked me for money.

Sex occurs, money changes hands, more than one prostitute working - it's a brothel, and sure it's breaking the law. You're not, but they are. However the Old Bill couldn't give a fuck, so it's OK  :yahoo:

vorian

Sex occurs, money changes hands, more than one prostitute working - it's a brothel, and sure it's breaking the law. You're not, but they are. However the Old Bill couldn't give a fuck, so it's OK  :yahoo:

Not unless a party was being run near the olympic park 2011/12 then the police for once did give a fuck.

Mike Oxhard

Apple is also at Temptations in Milton Keynes so if you look at their twitter pics, although her face is still blurred, you get a good idea of what she's like. She looks amazing and I had her on my "to do list" but only rarely make it to MK, so when she appeared on the LMP rota I was excited. Unfortunately I can't make her first day...already been once this week  :lol:

Offline smiths

Back on planet earth of course LMP is a brothel, genuine punters have the right to be aware of that in my view. IMO LMP wouldnt offer work to underage or coerced/forced WGs so punters cant get nicked as punting in a brothel isnt a crime for the punter.

vt

In the eyes of the law it would undoubtedly be classed a brothel. The authorities are very likely aware of its existence, location & operation, but currently tolerated as are quite a few establishments in the capital.

Keeping their nose clean with zero tolerance on drugs, no underage/trafficked girls, keeping neighbour-friendly hours, paying Revenue dues, etc. probably helps stave off unwanted interference.