Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AYS Stirchley - who is a good P&D?  (Read 2026 times)

Offline Spectre

Hi,
Just thought would pen my view on the subject, please add your views/info
Vanessa, Romanian, Saturdays
Bianca, Caribbean origin, Tuesday & Friday
Zara,...., Sunday
Sasha,...., Tuesday?

Offline Spurt

Zara and Vanessa get my vote, friendly and vfm,what's not to like.

Avslope

I thought Bianca has 'retired'?  :unknown:

Roadster

Not sure if Candy is still there, but if so, she gets an honourable mention.

Offline Dashing

Offline vision2014

Bianca has retired so i was told not seen her for month now

Vanessa is a 110% well was when i use to see her every week till she went weekends

Candy is still there monday and thursdays another very sexy lady who treats you well

There is another lady who ive seen in passing always speaks very friendly and manged to pump her a month ago called natasha shes older lady say late 30's but really goes to town when fucking and excellant BJ lets you play with her too and enjoys it

Offline Littlefoot

Bianca has retired so i was told not seen her for month now.
She may have left AYS, but I just wonder if she's retired completely? Her aw profile is still active albeit she hasn't logged on for a good while. If anyone is interested in punting her they could try her phone number in her Wiki profile I suppose.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sandygun2000

Priya Indian - Monday’s and Thursday’s- good p&d if you like Indian.

Online Punterperson1971

She may have left AYS, but I just wonder if she's retired completely? Her aw profile is still active albeit she hasn't logged on for a good while. If anyone is interested in punting her they could try her phone number in her Wiki profile I suppose.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sent her a text to see what’s happening nothing as of yet.

Offline greg101

Kandy works there, today in-fact, Bianca did yesterday.  Kandy also does the odd day at Erotic Studio.  I'm wondering what Ruby and Eliza are like? both East Europeans and both late 30's and busty? anyone seen either?

Offline vision2014

Kandy works there, today in-fact, Bianca did yesterday.  Kandy also does the odd day at Erotic Studio.  I'm wondering what Ruby and Eliza are like? both East Europeans and both late 30's and busty? anyone seen either?

When was Bianca working there greg

Offline greg101

Yesterday, so said the maid.  She has been there a few times lately.

Offline Spectre

Hi,
Just thought would pen my view on the subject, please add your views/info
Vanessa, Romanian, Saturdays
Bianca, Caribbean origin, Tuesday & Friday
Zara,...., Sunday
Sasha,...., Tuesday?
Thanks all,

Vanessa, Romanian, Saturdays, POSITIVE
Bianca, Caribbean origin, Friday, POSITIVE
Zara,...., Sunday, POSITIVE
Natasha,...., TUESDAY,
Sascha,..., Tuesday Wednesday, Neutral +
Ruby, Tuesday, Neutral
Priya, Tuesday Thursday, Neutral +

Offline piercedtim

Saw Mya yesterday (Tuesday) and enjoyed her as a cheap punt

Online casper12

Can anyone recommend other parlours in the city area for a P&D??   :thumbsup:

Offline greg101

Is it that difficult to use the search function?

Online Punterperson1971

Ffs  :dash: :dash:
Use the 15 minute search function or do you want us to do your work for you.

Online casper12

Sorry gents, new to this site. Not sure on 15 min search function? I have limited options as i'm a new member.

Happy punting all!

Online Punterperson1971

Sorry gents, new to this site. Not sure on 15 min search function? I have limited options as i'm a new member.

Happy punting all!
Not Aw you don’t have limited searches.

Offline Jazzy yamyam

Thought i woud give AYS a try last Thursday, parked up around the back street and phoned asked if anyone was available. Was told just come round through the alleyway and knock on door on the left, did this and was greeted by a big lady who said just wait here a minute, there was upto three girls downstairs in and out of the hallway.
The one that asked me to follow her upstairs was Bianca, she told me it was 35 quid and extras were available, told her it was my first time there and opted just for the £35. Started with a massage, then to oral, which was quite awesome 5 mins and very deep,i thought i was going to explode told her i was ready and would she come on top. She said she didnt do that postion and prefered if i would go on top. She was
Brilliant as she would stroke and lick my chest and talked dirty and really looked as though she enjoyed it as much as i did, afterwards she cleaned me up and said  remember my name will you as Bianca the wanker and laughed, lovely soft spoken voice and very welcoming, will visit again.

Offline greg101

Thought i woud give AYS a try last Thursday, parked up around the back street and phoned asked if anyone was available. Was told just come round through the alleyway and knock on door on the left, did this and was greeted by a big lady who said just wait here a minute, there was upto three girls downstairs in and out of the hallway.
The one that asked me to follow her upstairs was Bianca, she told me it was 35 quid and extras were available, told her it was my first time there and opted just for the £35. Started with a massage, then to oral, which was quite awesome 5 mins and very deep,i thought i was going to explode told her i was ready and would she come on top. She said she didnt do that postion and prefered if i would go on top. She was
Brilliant as she would stroke and lick my chest and talked dirty and really looked as though she enjoyed it as much as i did, afterwards she cleaned me up and said  remember my name will you as Bianca the wanker and laughed, lovely soft spoken voice and very welcoming, will visit again.

This would have been better put as a review on it's own. 

Offline Jazzy yamyam

Thank you  :hi:
That's what i thought i had done, sorry but i dont know how to move it now. I Wonder if admin could move it for me as a review.