Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alekssandra Trans - A professional Shemale near Fulham broadway  (Read 3501 times)

Offline indianguy

Hi Guys,
First of all, I'm no longer a virgin with my ass after this punt  :cool:

Price: 150 for an hour. 50 extra if you wan't her to cum, I opted for without cum.

External Link/Members Only

Videos:

Her videos and website looks scary, If you are not into Dom like me you can ask her that it's your first time and you are looking more of a GFE then she will oblige.

Looks: Well her videos says it all, anyone will mistake her for a tall beautiful Female, probably a Milf :D

Why I've chosen her: Saw her ad only once on birchplace after that it disappeared, after searching lot on Google finally found her on her website. Her professional videos captured my attention. Have sent her email regarding booking, there was a prompt professional reply, so thought that's it! found a nice Shemale and it turned out to be a good punt for me.

Meet:
Went inside (not into the dungeon) the room and after the paperwork asked if I can take a shower, just wanted my ass to be clean for my first dick. She gave me towels and after shower she was ready wanking her tool. She is average girth (one of the reasons for choosing her) and maybe 7 inches long, I've been playing with similar sized dildos at home for few weeks to prepare myself for my first real dick.
I started sucking on her, after a while she was hard, it felt awkward for a bit but then I got used to it and started enjoying, we did FK and DKF, didn't suck on boobs but they were quite good, she lied me down and sat on my chest with her dick in my mouth deep throating me. Man I couldn't believe I was doing this. After that some more DFK then she came into 69 position where I was rimming her Ass, it felt fresh and tasty, this is the first time I've rimmed some one's ass. After few minutes she turned me back in prone bone position, lubed me up and then stuck her tool deep inside me, felt little pain, not much as I was already used to it with my prior dildo practice. She rode me for few minutes, then on mish rode me again, after few minutes she was about to cum so stopped for a bit, after that she was finding difficult to get hard again, I have sucked on for some more time, she became semi hard and then onto doggy again she was riding me, she is quite energetic and enthusiastic when fucking a virgin ass like mine  :thumbsup:
Whenever she took her dick out she changed condom (just to get rid of any shit traces from it) which was quite good hygiene wise, and I was lubing myself whenever I got a chance   :dance:
After few minutes of pounding me in mish, she wanked me to completion while still riding me, it was a very good orgasm, better than I have experienced with some females. We chatted a bit after that, she said when I come back again she will be more Dom with me and will show out her dungeon so that I can experience her darker side, hmm well maybe I'll go back, for now not interested into Dom  :timeout:

All in all a professional shemale, good looking, will try to please you.

If I need to try another shemale then will definitely visit her again, for now it was my fantasy which was fulfilled and for future who knows I may get used to Shemale's as now my ass hole is loosened  :P

Offline Gspunk

Always wanted to visit Alekssandra. Got a bit of a school boy crush on her. Cheers for the review.

Quick word of advice though: buy a douche and clear yourself out thoroghly before a punt. Gives a much better impression (y)