Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Help and guidance needed  (Read 452 times)

Offline Bootyhunter01

Hi everyone. At work today, my manager politely asked me if I don't mind standing in for a colleague and go to cologne for 2 days  work  :rolleyes: After few fake hesitations I accepted.  I have booked the hotel and plane ticket. Leaving on Monday the 6th and returning on weds the 8th of May. I'm excited and bloody nervous  tbh. I always wanted to sample the scene,  reading the posts here, I was planning a trip to Berlin in near future,  but this came as a surprise. I'm nervous because I never been to Germany, I don't speak German but fluent in french. I haven't punted for over 2 years so this is a golden op, but I'm on a tight budget :dash:. So I have to compromise on quality and go for quantity, so flat rates it is. ;).
I have been reading about cologne and thought that I was ready but noticed the posts are quite old, so please advise.
-I read Wankings excellent post on Havana, and I don't mind 5s or 6s, milfs around 40s etc as long as they friendly.
Also some clubs charge €50 for coming by taxi? What is the reason behind it?
-I will definitely be at Club mundial. Can anyone recommend a flat rate or cheaper options please? Not red light.
I intend to visit 2 places and at least 2 reviews coming up.
Oh and I will be mongering after 16:00 on Monday and from 14:00 on Tuesday,  flying back to blighty on Wednesday morning.  If anybody is at it during those times in cologne area, let me know we can catch up  :drinks:
Thanks a lot in advance.

Offline Bootyhunter01

Ok I didn't get any help, so I searched on Google and other sites, did the trip. I went to Havana and club Mondial, twice. It was an interesting trip. My short opinion of Havana is meh, didn't like the experience, wont be going back. Club Mondial is just wow. You have to visit this place  :D. I will be definitely be going again end of June for this club. :lol:
Detailed reviews of both coming soon :hi: