Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Logan Rose - No Show x2  (Read 519 times)

2 review(s) for LoganRose (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline dlgh11

Link: External Link/Members Only

So, to document the most frustrating ordeal of my punting career to date. Over the course of a couple of weeks, Logan and I talked to fit in a booking that worked for the both of us. It was noted that she was free almost most weekday nights over the two week period. We agreed a date and spoke up until the proposed time, discussing outfits, 'likes' etc. In the morning she said she'd be in touch at lunchtime and would drop a text. Then, when the time comes there's silence and no message; I was left hanging in the evening.

The next morning, she sent an apologetic email via AW stating that she was required to work late. I appreciate that people make mistakes and work often gets in the way so I was prepared to give her a second chance. She offered to rearrange a booking, staying beyond the allotted time for free. This generous offer was gladly accepted and we arranged a meeting for the next week. We were chatting until that date and exactly the same series of events repeated itself. The following morning, she read my messages and didn't have the courtesy to explain why she bailed despite stating that the booking was '100%' going to happen.

I can't be fucked with being messed around like this, on both occasions I left work early and had to fuck over my employer. Potentially I was a fool for accepting a second booking but I'd strongly recommending avoiding here.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 08:43:15 pm by dlgh11 »

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate but cheers for the warning.

Sometimes you just have to wonde:dash:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shooter

So, to document the most frustrating ordeal of my punting career to date. Over the course of a couple of weeks, Logan and I talked to fit in a booking that worked for the both of us. It was noted that she was free almost most weekday nights over the two week period. We agreed a date and spoke up until the proposed time, discussing outfits, 'likes' etc. In the morning she said she'd be in touch at lunchtime and would drop a text. Then, when the time comes there's silence and no message; I was left hanging in the evening.

The next morning, she sent an apologetic email via AW stating that she was required to work late. I appreciate that people make mistakes and work often gets in the way so I was prepared to give her a second chance. She offered to rearrange a booking, staying beyond the allotted time for free. This generous offer was gladly accepted and we arranged a meeting for the next week. We were chatting until that date and exactly the same series of events repeated itself. The following morning, she read my messages and didn't have the courtesy to explain why she bailed despite stating that the booking was '100%' going to happen.

I can't be fucked with being messed around like this, on both occasions I left work early and had to fuck over my employer. Potentially I was a fool for accepting a second booking but I'd strongly recommending avoiding here.

Had a similar experience myself, Logan bid on a RB, we exchanged mesages re timings etc, I said ok, and then radio silence. Suspect there might be some playing bids/punters off against each other here...

Offline dlgh11

Had a similar experience myself, Logan bid on a RB, we exchanged mesages re timings etc, I said ok, and then radio silence. Suspect there might be some playing bids/punters off against each other here...

Interesting - thanks for letting me know. How long ago was this mate? I get the impression that she is very amateur and rarely works so I'd be surprised if there was a queue of punters.

Offline greenlanman

Had the same issue with her. She bid on my RB and contact only ever on AW. Ended up she couldn’t make my RB but that was communicated with plenty of time since then been trying to organise something with her last few months but always something gets in way. Time of the month twice. The one occasion it could have happened I couldn’t see her but that was the offer of a same day meet.
Strikes me as a very part time SP rarely logs in to AW. Shame think she would be a good punt but little or no reviews, might speak for itself. She looks good but maybe it’s too good to be true? Update if you do get to see her interested to see if anyone does  :lol:

Offline OutForJustice80

I did meet her last year so it is possible but she’s only had very little aw feedback since then so it doesn’t look like she’s getting much business our actively courting it as her Uke profile has been quiet too.

Maybe I was so terrible she decided to back away from the game!

Offline massagepuntingfan

Sorry to hear this. Came close to seeing her mid 2018, but it was me, not her, that had to cancel the booking. What I gleaned from her sporadic comms is at that time she had a full-time job and was only free to meet after work and no earlier than 8pm.

There was an admittance from her that this is very much a part-time thing that she fits around work and sorting childcare. Might explain the no-shows and possible taking of best offers?

Offline greenlanman

Yeah I got that impression of her as well that it was very much part time and availability was always very limited. Wouldn’t say so much she is a waste of time just very hard to pin down and get a free window of opportunity. I haven’t given up entirely! When she bid on my RB I was asking for several things she doesn’t list as likes and said she was comfortable with them. Even reiterated this a few weeks ago when we tried and failed to make an arrangement.

Offline Hobbit

I also had the same issue. Clearly, this girl is a complete time waster and has no courtesy for us punters. I was in conversation with her via AW we are planning on arranging a booking and then radio silence.

I really can't be bothered with these types of time wasting skanks. I don't care if they are part-time or full-time, they need to start showing some respect to punters or find another job to work in – simple as that. :hi:

Offline KeriY

Really odd.  When I emailed her about a meet she said she could only do day times and not evenings (which is no good for me). I got the impression she could only see punters during school hours...