Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisse - Diamond Dollz, Manchester  (Read 535 times)

Offline Kool Keef

External Link/Members Only

Had some free time, punting tokens & the horn so ended up fitting in a couple of punts in the afternoon, the first one pre arranged (will review when the dust has settled ) & this second one more off the cuff when I still fancied getting my cock wet.

Ended up at DD, not the best I know but I was just in the mood to have my cock sucked & then a good bang til I emptied my nuts.

3 girls on shift & available, picked Alisse because she gave me a naughty smile in the line up & had a very inviting rack on display.
A beautiful pair of big natural bouncy tits spilling out of her overworked bra.
Yep I'll have some of that, little brain & big brain thought in unison.  :thumbsup:

Opted for the £40 cheaper room seeing as I knew this was gonna be a pump & dump most likely.
Downstairs room opposite reception.
Late afternoon btw & place was really quite.

Room was small but decently equipped, good ensuite shower, nice & hot, clean towel.
Clean room,  bed was low but more than fit for purpose.
Mirror on the wall that I took advantage of as I fucked her in Doggy.

Alisse left me to shower & came back a few minutes later.
Website has her as Asian English, to me she looked English Mixed Race (white/black mix), might be wrong but that's what I felt.
Didn't really matter to me cos I found her attractive & loved her milky coffee skintone anyway but it may bother others.
I'd say she's a few inches shorter than 5'6" & she ain’t late 20s, add 10 years to that imo
Pics are obviously airbrushed, I'd say she's probably a 12 with some stretch marks & a bit of fat on her stomach, nothing major to me but others again may feel different.

Personality wise, she's a seasoned pro with the WG shield up so never got a feeling for her real personality.
Conversation was a bit stilted so I didn't really try at the end to chat, pleasant nonetheless. Just no hint of a real person, she was there to give a service & get her dough.
Fair enough.  :unknown:

OWO was extra of course, £20 in her case, more than I usually pay & I told her this but I coughed up cos I had a feeling I might struggle with OW.
She gave me the sales spiel of how great her owo was, in the end it was decent at best.
No ball licking (doesn't do that apparently, obviously a refined brass  :P) & she couldn't DT cos she'd just eaten & she'd be sick she enlightened me.  :vomit:
Nevertheless I got to feel the back of her throat a couple of times later on when she went deep.
She tried to cut the BJ short a couple of times by getting me to give her RO but I told her to carry on sucking for the time being.
Kissing was a tenner extra. Fuck that.
She has a truly fantastic pair of natural G cup tits that I greedily sucked on. A pair of absolute beauties.
She also has a great round, bouncy, jiggly black girl arse.
I got her to shake it for me on all fours on the bed.
The jiggling made my dick twitch in anticipation!

Gave her some RO ("I should charge you for that" fucking Diamond Dollz ain't it great!!) which she was really responsive too, got nice & wet.
 She pushed my head into her & grinded on my tongue.
I'd earlier enquired about fingers, already knowing the answer before she said it (extra of course lol), now she invited me to stick a finger in (no charge, lucky me! )
Ended up finger fucking her with 2 in, really responsive, tasted some tangy pussy juice before she stopped me.
Lovely neat pussy with small clit btw.

Rubber on & fucked her in Mish, like a lot of mixed race/black girls she has quite a tight pussy.
Nice  :thumbsup:
The sight of those big tits bouncing around was a horny one.
No eye contact
I had to see that bouncy booty up close so Doggy next, it more than lived up to expectations as I banged away & it jiggled & rippled.
Great view in the mirror.
Screwed her until i came in the bag which felt goooooddddd!
Collapsed on the bed & needed a breather.

Alisse got ready without showering  :thumbsdown:

Paid her the twenty I owed her & got on my merry way.
A decent fuck with a mixed race MILF with killer curves, I won't return though cos there's no reason too, I've fucked her now & it was just a P&D.
Think she probably has a set service & I've sampled it now.
£60 all in.

OWO
RO/Finger Bang
Mish
Doggy

Hidden Image/Members Only