Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: any one had the pleasure of Sexc Leah (moves around)  (Read 2417 times)

cornbeefinspector

External Link/Members Only

shes in south mimms tonight and I'm horny :)

cornbeefinspector

thanks guys , I took one for the team  :mad:

Offline Urban_G

thanks guys , I took one for the team  :mad:
Why :mad:?

Did you go and see her? What happened? :unknown:

cornbeefinspector

yes the little head won again , who writes the reviews on AW  :angry:

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

She looks very much like a girl who used to work at House of Divine in 2011 under the name Leanne.  I enjoyed my time with her and thought she was very willing and quite enthusiastic (although she felt a bit too young for me) - what was wrong, cornbeefinspector?

cornbeefinspector

I would say shes in her early 30s , she was willing and pleasant , I will do  review tomorrow in the cold light of the day to be fair to her , to be honest I'm not sure if it will be pos/nuteral. or negative

but it was not a great punt and I would not return, I should have waited for one of my regs to start work tomorrow , or maybe driven a few more miles to see XcristalX

bugger

Persie

sorry mate...she looks fit and I would have gone until you posted this

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

She looks very much like a girl who used to work at House of Divine in 2011 under the name Leanne.  I enjoyed my time with her and thought she was very willing and quite enthusiastic (although she felt a bit too young for me) - what was wrong, cornbeefinspector?

Oops - I'd better clarify that I was talking about my experience with HoD Leanne here and not Sexc Leah, whom I haven't seen (unless she is the same girl after all).  Sorry for any confusion! 

Persie

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

Has anyone seen her then???  :crazy:

The OP has!   :D

Actually her photos look so much like Leanne's that I think she must be the same girl, in which case she was indeed fit (looked like a top-shelf magazine model in seamed stockings and heels) and as a bonus had an unshaved ladygarden  :thumbsup:   Her boobs were a bit on the small side, if that's a deal-breaker for you.

Offline Daffodil

She blurs her face, but not the one where she is upside down. Does she think this has the same effect?  :wackogirl:

password02

Sorry been away and had little time to write a review - saw her a few weeks in the 'usual' aldgate east hotel. Same as a couple of other girls use - see London section for the review - its not positive or negative - maybe just did not click on the day.

billlybob

Saw her ages ago in city. older, less attractive and heavier than the photos suggest, but filthy as fuck. Lots o DFK, rimming on me…tried to stick a finger up my bum and took a CIM with snowball more than willingly….probably little she wouldn't do, but not the best looking girl...

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

Just added my review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24666.0

Part-time hairdresser?  That's definitely Leanne from HoD!

I'd been wondering if she'd retired, decamped to Milton Keynes or was still working in London so thanks for posting about her, gents! 

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

FYI, she's got her verification picture up.

cornbeefinspector

Just added my review - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24666.0

Sorry it was late

so am I, it would have saved me £100 ,and to me she was deff a size 12, but with very soft skin

password02

Yes just seen her veri pic on AW - the wonders of photo shop - I stand by my Neutral rating - she is good with her BJ and very good doogy - has a filthy mouth and does like to chat - maybe it was me on the day but a decent English south London girl for £100 in Central London is still good.

cornbeefinspector

Yes just seen her veri pic on AW - the wonders of photo shop - I stand by my Neutral rating - she is good with her BJ and very good doogy - has a filthy mouth and does like to chat - maybe it was me on the day but a decent English south London girl for £100 in Central London is still good.

not sure it was you password, my experience was very much the same, I think a neg from me would be harsh , and a positive would be wrong, I don't think we clicked at all, but she was very willing,but distant.

the one thing that did annoy me was she put all  her weight on me while doing BJ, which was uncomfortable

Offline bm_99

Really thinking about seeing her but her verification pic really puts me off, purely a photoshop girl. But then again when you see her i hope shes done up to the nines and looks like her profile pics - if that makes sense

If shes really good at dt, dfk and dirty talk then she really might be my next punt