Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you's reckon  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

I know it's a Romanian with no Feedback, and a relatively new profile, but by Fuck if that's what appears from behind the door a TOFTT may be on the cards... :) :wacko:

I'm not stupid enough to believe that will be her, but ye never know... What do yous think?...Or has anyone seen her?  :unknown:

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 02:23:05 pm by Clattypats »

Offline BaronVonProdger

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 02:33:47 pm by BaronVonProdger »

Offline mr small

Go for it ......if a fat 40 year old opens the door you can always walk away  :drinks:

As you know, likely outcome is a hot girl with shit service.

:hi:

Offline Clattypats

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182285.msg1917596#msg1917596

Its the hope that kills you in the end.
Nice one  :thumbsup:... I only searched by ID number... Should have typed her name into search bar then I would have clocked it...  :wacko:

Ah well, that'll teach me to think with the wrong heed...  :D

Back to the Fuckin drawing board... :dash:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 02:38:43 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Name Not Found

I have a rule.

Any profile that has a picture of a 'sexy lady' made up from text characters is created by a pimp with too much time on his hands (because he actually has no Ho's).

Red flag-tastic.

Offline Clattypats

I have a rule.

Any profile that has a picture of a 'sexy lady' made up from text characters is created by a pimp with too much time on his hands (because he actually has no Ho's).

Red flag-tastic.
yip, and I totally agree... My Dick ruled my head for a minute though  :D

Searched AW back to front, then Front to back and there is Fuck all out there I've not seen... Piss poor... Where's all the Fucking tourers!...  :unknown:

Offline TKovac

I have a rule.

Red flag-tastic.

It's amazing how accurate that rule is. Any profile with some sort of naughty picture made of text characters immediately goes on the black list. More time on your back love less time fannying about.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DaVINCI

If l see a SP that is Romanian that has 0 reviews on UKP and she looks to good to be true, it usually is.

Prior to finding this site, l meet a couple of Romanian SP's on AW and totally different in person  :mad:  :angry: lesson learned.

In general, if they don't get you on the Appearance, they'll get you on the service  :dash:

Offline seeker

Fuck all new worth trying out there right now imo   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 10:09:37 pm by seeker »

Offline solway

Offline Clattypats

Hornyharleyq ? Glasgow AW

Yeah I've looked at this profile recently, not much to go on, bar one feedback... Have you seen her?

Offline solway

Just an  e-mail to test the water but no reply

Offline Boinky

Yeah I've looked at this profile recently, not much to go on, bar one feedback... Have you seen her?

That 2nd pic in the red has been attached to loads of profiles that are lucky if they last a week on AW.

Maybe she's sorted it now but IIRC the profiles were flitting about all over Glasgow locations as well.

Offline solway

Had a hunch it was too good to be true.
Just a minefield out there.

Offline BaronVonProdger

Searched AW back to front, then Front to back and there is Fuck all out there I've not seen... Piss poor... Where's all the Fucking tourers!...  :unknown:

Did you find a wg yet that took your fancy, or are you still hunting high and low. :)

Offline DaVINCI

Hornyharleyq ? Glasgow AW
Below is link to another profile that is using the same photo's.

Not sure the point of the Profile as far as l am aware there has never been any activity apart from the Location being Chester a few months as had her on H/L.

Offline Clattypats

Did you find a wg yet that took your fancy, or are you still hunting high and low. :)
I've given up on this week, my window of opportunity has firmly shut!... :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 08:24:17 am by Clattypats »