Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SluttyxSamiraxxx- Indigo Nile Whitefield  (Read 2111 times)

11 review(s) for Naughty Laylaxxx (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline samneil15

External Link/Members Only

Paid £70 for 30 mins including CIM-

Comms- All straightforward via text, always painless with the Nile girls.

Location- Purpose built flat above some shops, looks like a well decorated parlour with several en-suite rooms.

Looks- Samira is a little stunner. Can't remember exactly but around 5'2 size 10 but that's only coz she has a seriously phat ass!!! In a very good way. All natural, small breasts, bleach blonde hair atm and a few tattoos. Clean shaven.

Meet- Samira greeted me at the door looking lovely. She has a very pretty face with gazelle eyes that made me crazy throughout the punt. Quick shower and we're Kissing like lost lovers for a good while.

I go for RO and Samira is clean shaven, fresh and tasting sweet. Her ass and face are my favourite parts of Samira so I spend an age in between those cheeks. Perfect ass, chunky cheeks that you just want to grab and bite. She was open to rimming on her which I enjoyed and I also had a finger in her butt for most of the punt.

My turn now for some OWO which was nice. Not deep but very soft and sensual. At this point I'm gagging to fuck so on with the rubber and we cover a few positions. The highlight was while we were spoon fucking, I was rubbing her pussy. She arched her neck around so we could keep kissing, all the while Samira is talking dirty to me telling me that I am going to make her cum. I keep going, she likes it really gentle, teasing her clit as I am inside her until she cums all over me.

Not long left now and I rarely cum in the bag so off with the rubber and back to OWO. Samira knelt on the floor looking up at me with those eyes had the desired effect and I emptied my load in her mouth. Another quick shower and I'm out around 40 minutes after entering.

Had a great time, think I've nearly gone through the entire rosta at Indigo now. But I do have a soft spot for the flawless Tiffany.

Offline Rimtastic

Is the Indigo Nile site safe, a message comes up briefly about some soviet software being downloaded

Offline Kool Keef

Sounds good Sam, might have to indulge, I like a juicy booty & I like Indigo Nile as well.

Offline DjNaz

Did she used to work at Sandy's Superstars? One of the pics in the gallery looks like from their website.

Offline samneil15

Is the Indigo Nile site safe, a message comes up briefly about some soviet software being downloaded

Safe for me at least- Never had any issues with viruses etc on my laptop.

Offline samneil15

Did she used to work at Sandy's Superstars? One of the pics in the gallery looks like from their website.

No idea but I don't think she did. The natural pics are more representative of her figure.

Offline DylzzCee

I saw Tiffany recently, my God, what a punt.