Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe.T Bolton  (Read 1191 times)

1 review(s) for Chloe.T (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Tankengine48

External Link/Members Only

I meet with Chloe a couple of months ago.  Hotel on outskirts of Bolton.  Her AW profile doesn't give much away.  Been on AW since October 2018 and NO feedback.  There was something about her that made me curious enough to see her, maybe it was her lovely big arse? Fired off an email and got her number back.  A few flirty texts and all arranged.  Wanted GFE with CIM & Swallow. She said she was a size 14/16 thats fine by me.   ½ hour £60 (since gone up to £70). 

Text on arrival and got room number.  Walked through reception no problem. Knock on door and straight in.  She was wearing a short skirt and top.  She also has large ish dark framed glasses that gave he a sort of geeky look, I liked that. Nice FK to start with, no messing around, always a good sign.  Brief chat and more kissing, got a bit deeper as we groped each other and removed cloths. Both naked and onto the bed Chloe working her way south to start some really good OWO.  She didn't go really deep but did make the effort, gagging a few times as she built up a bit of rhythm.  I had to stop her as I was close to cumming.  In my opinion she has a nice set of boobs, good size and lovely hard nipples that she enjoyed me sucking playing with.

I then went down for some RO.  Nice and clean and by this time rather wet.  I started using a couple of fingers and she seemed to be enjoying this, so carried on until she bucked and clenched her thighs together.  No over the top ohhhs or aghhhs, just a woman enjoying whats being done to her IMHO.

Condom time, started with mish, then Chloe on top CG.  Now I don't often cum with the girl on top nowadays,  but she rode me well and I had to stop her again as I wanted CIM.  She got off and expertly removed the rubber and replaced it with her mouth.  Within a couple of mins I shot my load and she kept sucking until I was spent.  Chloe then slowly sat up, opened her mouth to show be the contents, let a little dribble out down her chin then closed her mouth and swallowed.  Great eye contact throughout. What a girl.

This was a good solid session.  We overran by around 15 mins, so not a clock watcher.  Offered a shower after which I took. In the end I was with her for around nearly an hour. Interesting and pleasant to chat with, with some pretty good sex.  A great way to spend a late afternoon. She might not be to everyone's taste, size wise, but she carries it well.  I plan to meet her again