Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~DEE~  (Read 3784 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline KentAde

Well after reading all the fantastic reports about Dee, I took my chance to see her recently - first time with Lucy last week, which was ACE and then loved Dee so much, had a 1-2-1 with her since aswell! I know it should probably have been done the other way round, but Lucy & Dee together is harder to get arranged...

Anyway, I agree totally with all the Positive reports on her.......Dee was great and I'm dying to see her again already. Can see why 'herbie' is so addicted to this hot lady.

Obviously, descriptions have been written before, so won't go into all that, only to say, Dee dressed naked apart from stockings is such a horny sight.

Different things happened in the 3-some to the 1-2-1 (obviously), but in summary, I had a fab time licking her lovely shaven haven - she cum twice in the hour from my tongue :dance: - and her french kissing is divine. Throw in deep and intense rimming with a slow, sensual BJ then you have heaven!........and like a good girl, she took a full load of my sweet juice  :D
Didn't have sex with her, as too engrossed in mutual oral!

So, another one added to my VERY special HotList on AW, of girls I see over and over and over again......she'll probably get sick of the sight of me hopefully over the course of 2014. If on EBAY she would be A+++++++++++++  ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline herbie007

Glad you had a good time Ade

I've been playing this game for over 30 years and haven’t come across anyone better than Dee.

I've mentioned before that Dee gets pleasure out of giving pleasure, she's a top girl and gorgeous with it.

Already looking forward to my next session with her.

fredpunter

I hope you didn't tire her too much as im looking forward to seeing her again in about 4 hours or so. Last time I booked for 2 hours and that wasn't enough, so this time its three.

Offline herbie007

I hope you didn't tire her too much as im looking forward to seeing her again in about 4 hours or so. Last time I booked for 2 hours and that wasn't enough, so this time its three.

Hi fred

Your safe mate

I've got a booking with someone else in Wimbledon today.

Have a good time.

Offline glorfindel

Could someone PM me a face pic/PG of her please?

Thanks

andrei

why dont you just contact her direct for a face pic, surely she is the only one who should be allowed to share her face pic?

Offline ciscoxxx69

Could someone PM me a face pic/PG of her please?

Thanks

Trust me, you don't need a face pic......she is absolutely gorgeous. :rose:

Offline newbie83

Her enjoys list has A levels, but under the torus tab she says there is no anal?
Can you confirm she does / does not?

cornbeefinspector

Her enjoys list has A levels, but under the torus tab she says there is no anal?
Can you confirm she does / does not?

i read it that anal isww not included in price , onlyas an extra

cornbeefinspector

i see she is in south mimms tonight, I'm tempted, can anyone tell me is she s dirty bitch ? I fancy a real slutty type tonight

Jvosta

I have a booking with Dee today.
Abit apprehensive as no face pic but many good reviews here.

Let's see if she can make me forget about my regular  :music:

Conwy

Fear not. You will be very happy that you booked Dee.

C

Offline herbie007

Fear not. You will be very happy that you booked Dee.

C

+1

Dee's a top girl and gorgeous with it.

I'm seeing her later and looking forward to it as always  :P

fredpunter

+1

Dee's a top girl and gorgeous with it.

I'm seeing her later and looking forward to it as always  :P

Enjoy your dinner afterwards  :drinks:

Offline herbie007

Enjoy your dinner afterwards  :drinks:
[/quote