Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap Trans under 100  (Read 2131 times)

Offline jae354

Hi been thinking for a while I'd like to try a trans I don't wanna pay the earth in the east London / Essex any help welcome

Offline scutty brown

please read the wiki before asking any more vague questions

External Link/Members Only

Offline Reallytired86

Hi been thinking for a while I'd like to try a trans I don't wanna pay the earth in the east London / Essex any help welcome

You are only guaranteeing shit service, disgusting hygiene, or both!

You really need to look at £100/30 mins at a minimum...

Offline Liverpool

There was someone touting a street walking TS operating in the Sussex Gardens area of Paddington. If you have no self respect try that. Otherwise stop being a tight cunt and splash out, both figuratively and literally on someone who costs a bit more.

Offline jj80

If you go a bit outside central London there are some at lower price points.

I met Sandra Rosso some months ago.

Looks like her pictures and was a very positive person who got very into it. At £70 for half an hour it was very good value for money though her location did take some time to get to. I would have no idea how to get to it again without satnav.

Offline ogmds1

Looks like her pictures and was a very positive person who got very into it. At £70 for half an hour it was very good value for money though her location did take some time to get to. I would have no idea how to get to it again without satnav.

How passable was she, was she functioning and what services did she provide?

Offline KentAde

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems very passable!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 11:14:53 am by KentAde »

Offline winkywanky

Be great if you could do a review of her JJ?