Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stevenage girls  (Read 2047 times)

Offline bobmiller

Seems to be many on awork lately working out of hotel near A1,

do you think these are genuine ?

cornbeefinspector

I would have a plan B after reading this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23915.0

also beware if the girls only have fully clothed pictures, these could be stolen from anywhere even face book

Offline bobmiller

very tempted to try one of  them but drove past the hotel earlier and saw police parked up not far from entrance so decided against the risk

cornbeefinspector

very tempted to try one of  them but drove past the hotel earlier and saw police parked up not far from entrance so decided against the risk

why, they are not breaking any laws

Offline finn5555

The police get freebies   :sarcastic:

Offline CBPaul

Seems to be many on awork lately working out of hotel near A1,

do you think these are genuine ?

How do you know which hotel they are working out of ?

cornbeefinspector

How do you know which hotel they are working out of ?

hummm good point , there are three in stevenage (big ones) but only one close to the A1, and as there is nothing else there , why would the police be there, having said that they often park on  the roundabout outside the hotel entrance looking for unsuspecting motorists

Offline CBPaul

hummm good point , there are three in stevenage (big ones) but only one close to the A1, and as there is nothing else there , why would the police be there, having said that they often park on  the roundabout outside the hotel entrance looking for unsuspecting motorists

I've only visited Stevenage twice for a punt.  Come to think of it I've only ever visited Stevenage twice full stop.

Both girls were working out of a hotel but it was nowhere near the A1, very central. Unless the profiles state which hotel they are using, which they do occasionally, there is no way of knowing.

Offline Ego123

They are probably all scams Stevenage is like a grave yard now

Offline CBPaul

They are probably all scams Stevenage is like a grave yard now

Looking at the profiles that come up I'm inclined to agree with you. Most are B&S at best. A few possibly genuine ones but be careful when selecting.

Offline Ego123

Most of these types of girls are either only after your money,,, and or a complete fruit cake