Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Tanya, Liverpool city centre  (Read 2678 times)

42 review(s) for Sensual Tanya x (17 positive, 14 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Joebabc123

Sensual Tanya, Liverpool city centre

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Texted Tanya earlier in the day  if she had anything free this afternoon and got a response within a minute saying yes and when would I like. Sent post code and a general location which was pretty close. Then told to text when at location. Arrived 20mins early due to trains and texted to say nearby and she responded straight away saying two mins and gave apartment. Once there buzzed in pretty much straight away.

City centre apt, just off Bold st. As mentioned buzzed in and then when walking towards door opened slightly and rushed in. Place was all pretty dark, taken into a room which was well furnished and was lit by a candle and music on iPad. Room was boiling though, even with window open although it was warm outside.

Looks:
She’s fit. Body is amazing 10/10 for me. Decent sized tits and an arse that is amazing. Facially about 7/10. As her photos on adult work.

Service:
Handed over £60 for a half hr appt. Was told to undress while she nipped out the room for a minute. Came in and told to get on the bed.

Asked for a lap dance which she gave although she didn’t seem that into in her face. Then asked her to lie on bed and spread her legs which she did. Went down on her and rimmed her although was told no fingers in either. After a few minutes she flipped me over and popped on a johnny and started sucking and wanking the little fella odd. Few mins of that then I unexpectedly shot my load before I could tell her to slow down. She then wiped me down and offered a massage which I accepted as I’d not been there more than 10/15mins. After a few mins of massage which she didn’t seem that great (she sat on ons side of bed and more often than not just used one hand) I said that would do. She then offered a shower which I declined. As we were dressing she started making conversation and we spoke for a few mins.

Generally not a bad experience would have liked to bang her in doggy style  cos of her arse. That would have been a sight her arse bouncing everywhere.

Think I was there about 20/25mins but could have stayed longer with her massaging but the room was too hot.

Overall a positive she did everything that was asked of her, her adult work advert offers massages which I wouldn’t bother with to be honest.