Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW  (Read 1182 times)

Offline mmbot59

I'm a punting virgin and I'm exclusively about the BBW's (huge tits, soft yieldly bellys etc).

Any recommendations for Glasgow, Lanarkshire etc?

Cheers

Offline Clattypats

I'm a punting virgin and I'm exclusively about the BBW's (huge tits, soft yieldly bellys etc).

Any recommendations for Glasgow, Lanarkshire etc?

Cheers
You've still not punted in the 5 years since you last mentioned it! https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22857.msg337837#msg337837

Try AW like the rest of us, not too difficult to find a BBW on there, then cross-reference with reviews on here, if there are any of the particular WG you are after...

Offline Name Not Found

There should be some sort of league table for guys like this.

I've been thinking about robbing a bank for 20 years but I don't post about it on the moneysavingexpert.com forums every 5 years.

Offline Clattypats

There should be some sort of league table for guys like this.

I've been thinking about robbing a bank for 20 years but I don't post about it on the moneysavingexpert.com forums every 5 years.
Theres probably more chance of you robbing a bank in all honesty, than him posting a review, or anything worthwhile...  :sarcastic:

Offline pieeyedpiper

Maybe he was at HMP Barlinnie for the last 5 years (for robbing a bank) and unavailable for punting?  :D

Offline Name Not Found

Maybe he was at HMP Barlinnie for the last 5 years (for robbing a bank) and unavailable for punting?  :D

He'll likely have seen a few BBWs in there then (Big Boys' Willies that is  :sarcastic:)

Offline J_H

He'll likely have seen a few BBWs in there then (Big Boys' Willies that is  :sarcastic:)
Excellent! I'll never look a BBW straight in the eye again.

Not that I see many anyway.

Offline Randy Mcknob

You needed to see Rubenesque Rosy from a good few years back.  There was a man shaped depression in her mattress, and when she sat on your face you though you'd die.  One of my most fond punting memories.

Ipman1973

Excellent! I'll never look a BBW straight in the eye again.

If it's a japs eye  RUN  don't walk  :sarcastic:

Offline myothernameis

You've still not punted in the 5 years since you last mentioned it! https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22857.msg337837#msg337837

Try AW like the rest of us, not too difficult to find a BBW on there, then cross-reference with reviews on here, if there are any of the particular WG you are after...

The ops first post

BBW, Brunette, dark eyes and massive tits

Never punted before and would like all of the above as well as CIM and anal

Any suggestions?

wonder if he  found anything