Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir - Central Birmingham  (Read 5384 times)

58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]
90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Telford

I've had Lilith on my HL for a while waiting for an appropriate incall date and thankfully I was able to make a booking for her recent incall day at a hotel in central Birmingham. I arranged for an hour at £150. The comms were excellent throughout, arranged via promptly replied to AW messages and then texts on the day, all very professional.

The hotel was well chosen, as there was no issues with a nosey reception and no key card was needed to access lifts etc, and on a Saturday evening it was nice and busy so easy to be discreet.

I get up to the room and the gorgeous red-headed Lilith answers the door in a sexy black dress, she is obviously stunning, her profile pictures are very accurate. Lovely toned body and an absolutely amazing bum. The paperwork was promptly sorted and I took a shower.

Once out of the shower I was taken by surprise at how full-on Lilith was, I usually go for slow and steady GFE, but this was more PSE than I am used to. Tonnes of DFK and once she got hold of the little chap it was constant sloppy deep throating and spitting, took me really by surprise in a great way, this lady is absolutely non-stop! Without me even asking she was playing with herself wile taking care of me, this quickly turned into 69, which quickly turned into me popping in stupidly-quick time.

I'm usually a one-and-done guy, but Lilith tried her best to get things going again, within minutes she was playing with herself again and took it in turns putting fingers first, then 2 different toys in her arse one after another, all completely unprompted by me but I was loving every second. She slipped the condom on and we had a good cowgirl session but, sadly, I couldn't pop again.

In summary, this was easily the horniest hour I've ever had, Lilith really took me by surprise in an amazing way. The only downside is that it's going to cost me a fortune when she sorts out a permanent incall location. Probably the best punt I have ever had and will definitely be back.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Spurt

150 is beyond a self imposed limit,previous well reviewed but hard to connect with coming in at 120.
Will have to raid the piggy bank.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline Littlefoot

Profile gone.

Went yesterday, apparently her account has been hacked.

groovemobile

Hi as mentioned above Lilith's profile was hacked and she has been unable to get it back. I've just had a long chat with her (trying to sort a booking off the great feedback she's had here!) she's been really nice about it all and is really pissed she's lost her profile and feedback... so i thought I'd let you all know she's still contactable on her phone number and is redoing her profile which will have the  nickname Lilith-Noir and she will have the same phone number

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi as mentioned above Lilith's profile was hacked and she has been unable to get it back. I've just had a long chat with her (trying to sort a booking off the great feedback she's had here!) she's been really nice about it all and is really pissed she's lost her profile and feedback... so i thought I'd let you all know she's still contactable on her phone number and is redoing her profile which will have the  nickname Lilith-Noir and she will have the same phone number

Her Wiki profile displays her number.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to UKP GM.

Good to see you are using UKP to great effect to arrange quality punts from this site.

Having been a member for 18 months now, it would be good to see you give something back here by posting your punting experiences, better still reviews of girls you have seen. 

groovemobile

Welcome to UKP GM.

Good to see you are using UKP to great effect to arrange quality punts from this site.

Having been a member for 18 months now, it would be good to see you give something back here by posting your punting experiences, better still reviews of girls you have seen.

will do... just been a bit nervous seeing the responses to some other peoples first reviews - especially if there positive! i shall gird my loins and contribute!

groovemobile

and her new profile --> External Link/Members Only

its still under construction so a little light on details... and i will put up a review once weve met!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 10:20:29 am by groovemobile »

Offline theejaculator

So what's the point in just hacking a profile and getting it deleted? The alleged hacker hasn't even appropriated it to use . ......

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
and her new profile --> External Link/Members Only

its still under construction so a little light on details... and i will put up a review once weve met!

Thanks for that.

Have indexed the new profile to all her old reviews.

Look forward to reading your review.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
So what's the point in just hacking a profile and getting it deleted? The alleged hacker hasn't even appropriated it to use . ......

If the claim that it has been hijacked is true, then I suspect the WG could get in touch with AW and ask for the profile to be deleted, provided she is able to give them details such as email address, etc which were linked to the original profile.

Perhaps she had not been verified and AW removed her profile??
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 01:12:17 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Pantysniffer

Seen her last week for outcall at mine. Like other reviews awesome experience. Will review in time to come.

Offline MalvernGuy

The new profile looks dodgy... ''This member's profile is set to distribute content only.'' Is it really Lilith Noir's new profile or a scammer trying to earn some cash from her pics & vids?...

Can someone post her mobile number so punters can contact her to arrange a meeting.

Offline Littlefoot

Can someone post her mobile number so punters can contact her to arrange a meeting.

In the punting wiki link, top of review

Offline The Owl

The new profile looks dodgy... ''This member's profile is set to distribute content only.'' Is it really Lilith Noir's new profile or a scammer trying to earn some cash from her pics & vids?...

The same thing happened to Andrea Meddan when her first AW profile got taken down. Her new profile was forcibly set to distribute content only during Tontober. I suspect Lilith's having to go through the arse ache of verifying herself, then once that's all done her profile will be back.

Offline MalvernGuy

Thanks LF & TO for info, appreciated  :cool:

Online slimdude1

I should be seeing her next week, have to say her comms are super professional thus far. Hoping the punt lives up the reviews!!

Offline jonesy900

I see that both her profiles are down now  :(
I think I'll give our arranged booking a miss  and try somewhere else. As redheads go Hayley from Fratton is well reviewed. Would you guys recommend a trip to the south coast?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 06:50:17 pm by jonesy900 »
Banned reason: duplicate account . Mills and Boon . ffs
Banned by: Head1

Offline greg101

Profile is active, she is the real deal, I made a booking a week in advance and had to cancel through illness.  I will book again, she is a good punt judging by all the reviews. 

Offline Pablo02

Fully booked!!!  :(

Her rates seem a bit erratic.
£100 for half hour and 1 hour at £150
Surely her half hour rate should be nearer the £70 mark if she’s then charging £150 for hour.
Prob prefers the longer bookings.

Online slimdude1

Seen her last week for outcall at mine. Like other reviews awesome experience. Will review in time to come.

When can we expect your review?

Offline chandlerhandler

Lots to see of Lilith on UKE, I don't go on there that often nowadays, but she was a pleasant addition

Offline Shaun54321

Surely her half hour rate should be nearer the £70 mark if she’s then charging £150 for hour.

No because then that makes it cheaper to book two half hours than 1 hour!!

Offline alpharius

Not really. About opportunity cost especially if low volume. Still takes same amount of time to get ready and clean up, pre meet comms etc. Also encourages people to take the longer 'discount'