Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely@Melissa!xo - Hammersmith  (Read 2677 times)

20 review(s) for Lovely@Melissa!xo (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Humblelurker

Comms: Arranged by call and then confirmed the booking by text after she sent the postcode.

Location: A very small studio which was quite dirty and untidy. Lots of random items lying around. Bathroom was dirty.

The Girl: Very cute and sexy with enhanced breasts that are like soft bolt-ons and feel nice and compliment her figure. She wears glasses. The photos are accurate. Has a cute accent.

Services: FK, OW, Penetration(protected), Massage.

The meet: 1 hour £120
Called her at the postcode and she guided me to her place with easy to follow directions. Didn't tell me the address she just kept an eye out the window for me, but was discreet enough.

The room was very dark and she kept the bathroom door open so we could have some light. The state of the room is a complete turn off, which is a shame because the girl is hot. Went for a shower as it was a hot day, but regretted it once I saw the state of the bathroom. I advise you to shower before you head to her place.

She asks you to be quiet as there is a family next door. I guess the walls are thin. She didn't make any sounds during sex and claimed that she is normally quite loud.

Covered oral and sex in missionary and cowgirl. She does this strange open mouth kissing where she pokes her tongue out and wriggles it. I did not enjoy it. She is quite tight and mentioned it normally takes a while for her to loosen.

After I popped I had a massage which was very basic. She is nice and easy to talk even though English is not her first language. I didn't push for round 2 because once I cummed to my senses I was no longer interested.

She puts in effort but she is not genuinely enjoying it.

Pros:
+Busty
+Attractive
+Friendly
+Good attitude

Cons:
-Doesn't seem to enjoy.
-Have to be quiet.
-Room is disgusting.
-Too tight.

I would not recommend this girl because of the venue and I think it's better to find an SP that enjoys the meet.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only