Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Lady - South Kensington  (Read 2563 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline steventft

Crystal.Lady - External Link/Members Only
Date of meeting: April 2019
Price: £100 for 1 hour. Did not go for any optional extra services.

Well known location in South Kensington. Good transport links. Room was small but comfortable and clean.

Comms
I was not able to speak to her on the phone but the meeting was arranged via text message and directions provided.

The SP
Accurately described on her profile but better in real life and impressively so. Photos are also accurate so you know what to expect: mature lady, short with a curvy figure with a little excess on the tummy. A great body and all the more impressive when you consider that she is 50 years old - wow! Very nice bottom and a nice pair of natural breasts. She was looking very good in a dress and underneath she was wearing a bra, stockings and suspenders. Very sexy, very attractive. She also smelled very good - something along the lines of Escape by Calvin Klein.

Meeting
I arrived on time for our meeting and on entering the room I was grabbed in a lingering embrace and DFK. I was able to come up for air after about five minutes. She then pulled down my trousers and OWO on me for a while - good technique and enthusiastic. We stripped and she got on the bed. I joined her for some more nice DFK and then she went down on me for some more OWO.
She put a condom on me and then cowgirl before switching positions and I got on top to finish in missionary. No hurry to get me out and then she helped me clean up with some wet wipes.

We chatted as I dressed. She did not speak much before this - her English is not quite fluent so perhaps that was the reason - but we were able to have a good conversation for a while as I dressed.

Thoughts
Overall I really enjoyed this meeting. Perhaps a bit vanilla and passive for some but just perfect if you want a really good GFE after a long day at work. A lovely women with a great body and great attitude. On top of that her rates are really good.
I will definitely visit her again if I am in the mood for a good, relaxing GFE but would consider other options if I was in the mood for something a bit more energetic and more PSE.

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP and thanks for the review. IMO this lady is one of the best value sexy bitches in this trade. Always consistently good for me when I visit. Lots of SPs out there of all ages could learn from her. Shamelessly sexy I will revisit.   :hi:

Offline advent2016

I still see her quite regularly since the last century and she never disappoints. I usually book the hour and she gives everything I want included.

Offline thetinman007

Good looking woman but pushing 60

Offline mrhenryw

Crystal used to work in the Hungarian flat in Southfields/Wimbledon a few years back. She's absolutely lovely. She does look her age - ie 50s - but is still gorgeous and very enthusiastic. Sometimes after a punt she would lie on top, French kissing for minutes, even though the hour had elapsed.
There is only one thing that stops me going back again and again and that is that she does a lot of stuff with her eyes closed, which gives the impression she's not fully engaging.

Offline Tmor25

I saw her years ago in that Southfields flat and she was amazing. Very full on and enthusiastic. Gave the most amazing rimming service too.