Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia aa. London City  (Read 4116 times)

53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline Randson

Read a review of this girl earlier in the week and then finding myself with some time thought why not.....

External Link/Members Only

Comms.  Sure I’ve tried before and got no response but today was all good.  Fast and efficient

Flat.  Not a looker from the outside but inside split level duplex.   If only I made this much money.......

Girl. I’d suggest better than in her photos.   Breasts enhanced but everything else is just where it should be.    Firm, tanned very good

Service.   Based on previous review I chose 15 min only.   Never one to last long with a beautiful woman I’m glad I did.    Oral with - immediately into - straddled my chest for more then straddled me.  Finished doggy.

I’d agree.  Longer service probably not worth it but this was great for what it was.   Very good looking woman with great views.    Best view was probably following her back upstairs on way out. 

I’d repeat if in need. 

Offline Global_Punter

Danke, review accepted and appreciated  :thumbsup:

Glad you had fun....

Offline stuart.

She's getting all positive now lol but it's definitely because people are doing their research and know what she's good for.

Offline Global_Punter

She's getting all positive now lol but it's definitely because people are doing their research and know what she's good for.

Haha, she likes a quick pump - some WG's hate pretending to be your girlfriend ( its all business-like  :lol:

Offline Yaardie

Lol I was literally just about to comment this.
I punted her last year knowing exactly what she was worthy of .. P&D.

Offline Randson

Just an update.    Saw her again as I said I would.

Same 15 min duration

Still a great service for that timescale

Oral (covered), reverse cowgirl, missionary and doggie.
All with a smile!
Plus her body really has to be one of the best out there..........

Offline tantraman

Same 15 min duration

Still a great service for that timescale

Well done, Radson :thumbsup: ... I think you've sussed out Antonia's modus operandi.

For £50, no more and no less ... for 15mins, no more and no less ... I must tap that hot bod soon enough.

:drinks:

Offline Global_Punter

Well done, Radson :thumbsup: ... I think you've sussed out Antonia's modus operandi.

For £50, no more and no less ... for 15mins, no more and no less ... I must tap that hot bod soon enough.

:drinks:

" Modus Operandi " enough said  :thumbsup: once your expectation is not too high you'll be leaving with a smile.

Lunch time ermmm... :P

I'm tempted to see her again, just so I can review her, she's one of the SP's I'm yet to review..

« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 12:35:07 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline BarryProudfoot

I've read other reviews where she's up for Anal but not kissing? :unknown:

Offline Global_Punter

As stated, pure P&D mate, she's got no time to cuddle up.

If you like anal, pay for it - smash her hard & call it a day.

On a scale of 1-10 her GFE is 0.5 % get the drift.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 07:19:52 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Man of steel

My preference 30 mins....always pound her all session..if you click with her can be a good vanilla GFE experience...open kissing when I see her and she responds back..a regular lunchtime or early evening punt...good non stop action..

Offline Global_Punter

My preference 30 mins....always pound her all session..if you click with her can be a good vanilla GFE experience...open kissing when I see her and she responds back..a regular lunchtime or early evening punt...good non stop action..

:thumbsup: :hi: :drinks:

Offline magnetico

Anal for extra?

Offline Global_Punter

Anal for extra?

I think her Anal is £40 extra, assuming thats your question..

Offline magnetico

Thanks. :hi:

Offline PLeisure

I recall a review where the punter chose this extra but access was quite limited; very controlled entry in a spooning position, or similar. Until I read that, she was a consideration. I don’t think you’d get to really jackhammer her butt, unfortunately  :(