Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie_Facials4u-x  (Read 3900 times)

16 review(s) for Facials4u-x (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lewishamguy

Well as Jessie External Link/Members Only has been described here several times so it's not necessary to introduce her appearance rather than to go a brief details of my experience with her. Meeting on Sunday afternoon for 1hr at her hotel in Aldgate East. I think I was her first punter :rolleyes: of that day as she said. After the payment she asked me what I do like and how many rounds I want play with her 2 or more! but I decided for twice that I usally target in 1hr. Starting from DFK to ball licking and OWO and after few mins I realized I need to spread my cum on her face and she was ready for it but her only request was to be careful about her eyes and I had to show respect on her. While I was cumming on her face she took my cock on her hand said let me do it oh gosh! she was rubbing my cock willingly with my load on her face from left to right untill last drop the best facial I've had ever, end of first round she offered me for masssage but I didn't go for it but to chat with her while I was getting ready for 2nd round. OWO leading to sex doggy which ended with missionary and cumming on her puusy. A great girl, funny chatty and willing to please. I'll see her again in shortly probably in this week well at least for an hour!

Offline KentAde

Well as Jessie External Link/Members Only has been described here several times so it's not necessary to introduce her appearance rather than to go a brief details of my experience with her. Meeting on Sunday afternoon for 1hr at her hotel in Aldgate East. I think I was her first punter :rolleyes: of that day as she said. After the payment she asked me what I do like and how many rounds I want play with her 2 or more! but I decided for twice that I usally target in 1hr. Starting from DFK to ball licking and OWO and after few mins I realized I need to spread my cum on her face and she was ready for it but her only request was to be careful about her eyes and I had to show respect on her. While I was cumming on her face she took my cock on her hand said let me do it oh gosh! she was rubbing my cock willingly with my load on her face from left to right untill last drop the best facial I've had ever, end of first round she offered me for masssage but I didn't go for it but to chat with her while I was getting ready for 2nd round. OWO leading to sex doggy which ended with missionary and cumming on her puusy. A great girl, funny chatty and willing to please. I'll see her again in shortly probably in this week well at least for an hour!

Glad you enjoyed her. One of my top girls aswell!   :drinks:

Offline BigRonald_1

Hey guys, I dont know how you got lucky with her. I have been trying making a booking with her. Except the first time, she apologised she could not make it as she was fully booked. Since then, three times in row via phone calls or txt messages, I have no reply from her at all. I reckon she may have enough regulars or she only wants to see punters who have good reviews in this forum.

Offline dami3n

Hey guys, I dont know how you got lucky with her. I have been trying making a booking with her. Except the first time, she apologised she could not make it as she was fully booked. Since then, three times in row via phone calls or txt messages, I have no reply from her at all. I reckon she may have enough regulars or she only wants to see punters who have good reviews in this forum.
unlikely her client base is limited to positive reviewers(is that what you mean) or likeable ukp members, probably more likely to be the case that she is in high demand so either can't answer her phone or accepts bookings on immediate availability (as opposed to future booking)

either sometime early in the new year she cancelled a booking on the same day but fair notice i suppose, didn't get to reschedule as found she recently added (or always had and I missed it on her profile) racial punting restrictions ...anyway to my recollection she was difficult to get hold of on the phone back then but a combo of AW message, text finally got a response and a booking ...then a cancellation :(

wasn't to be :) lot's of great alternatives though so don't get hung up about it

Offline lewishamguy

this was my first visit with Jessie as I noticed on other thread some punters can't get her either phone or txt so my expectation wasn't enough whether I'll see her or not. Anyway phoned her first..no answer after few mins I got a reply she missed my call then sent her a txt about booking...everything confirmed by txt no phone call until I reached at her hotel when she texted me to ring her for room number..finally I won the jackpot. :hi:

disgracedpolitician

unlikely her client base is limited to positive reviewers(is that what you mean) or likeable ukp members, probably more likely to be the case that she is in high demand so either can't answer her phone or accepts bookings on immediate availability (as opposed to future booking)

either sometime early in the new year she cancelled a booking on the same day but fair notice i suppose, didn't get to reschedule as found she recently added (or always had and I missed it on her profile) racial punting restrictions ...anyway to my recollection she was difficult to get hold of on the phone back then but a combo of AW message, text finally got a response and a booking ...then a cancellation :(

wasn't to be :) lot's of great alternatives though so don't get hung up about it

I once had an appointment with Jessie, but she cancelled on me too. She did text me about the cancellation well before hand, which is very polite of her.

I've been flaked on before, and needless to say I am never gonna try booking those ladies again.

Thanks for the review by the way, lewishamguy. I am gonna try seeing Jessie this week for sure.   

Offline Meursault

I was flaked by her 15 minutes before the booking, but persevered and saw her the following week. She did offer a £10 discount, because of the late notice, so full credit there! She's a nice woman.
I reviewed her positively, but would not return as I didn't fancy her.