Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ParisB on Mumsnet helping wives catch their husbands  (Read 204825 times)

vorian

It is hardly surprising really after everything that has gone on as the hole her friends have dug her by the few porkies they have been telling has got a little bit too big when I last looked two days ago so I imagine it is probably much bigger by now as they seem fixated on making things so much worse for her
With friends like that who needs enemies

Sorry Dani, do you mean this is being discussed elsewhere.

Offline pilgrim

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I would love to watch one of those "Nothing to Declare" episodes that follows the customs and immigration people at Australia's various airports, quizzing some bristol based uk citizen trying to enter Australia on suspicion of working as a prostitute.

It would be very easy for someone to provide the authorities with screenshots of her and an itinerary as she is always blagging on her blogs about her extended working holidays in various Australian cities, and how much money she makes.     

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Sorry Dani, do you mean this is being discussed elsewhere.

Yes but not somewhere you want to visit.  I was given the link a few days ago and popped on and was disgusted. I said what I had to then vowed to never go there again as not only is it constant slagging off of people here it is also full of bullshit.  Not a site I would post a link to as do not want to give it any more traffic than the few idiots who talk to themselves on there

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

I would love to watch one of those "Nothing to Declare" episodes that follows the customs and immigration people at Australia's various airports, quizzing some bristol based uk citizen trying to enter Australia on suspicion of working as a prostitute.

It would be very easy for someone to provide the authorities with screenshots of her and an itinerary as she is always blagging on her blogs about her extended working holidays in various Australian cities, and how much money she makes.   

That would just be sinking to their level and not worth lowering yourself to do.  You can live around monkeys without having to throw your own shit and eat someone elses fleas

vorian

Yes but not somewhere you want to visit.  I was given the link a few days ago and popped on and was disgusted. I said what I had to then vowed to never go there again as not only is it constant slagging off of people here it is also full of bullshit.  Not a site I would post a link to as do not want to give it any more traffic than the few idiots who talk to themselves on there

Are yes I think I know what your talking about, a worthless site as people pretend to be other people and it gets very confusing about who is slagging who off. Totally pointless as mad people can have arguments with themselves.

vorian

That would just be sinking to their level and not worth lowering yourself to do.  You can live around monkeys without having to throw your own shit and eat someone elses fleas

Imho let the fact that she is obviously losing business to the point she is now hiding who she is, be enough. I'm not keen on revenge or an eye for an eye. Let people live and die by their own decisions.

Offline mattylondon

Just to let you know "Pariswatch" has uncovered her changing her profile name to "Miss.P". So I guess she must be doing very well for herself with all the "Danger Punters"

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
It's good to see. She is singularly naive if she thinks it will make one iota of difference. I'd like to see her suffer some more for what she has done and go out of business. The reality is that men will still punt her but her reputation on forums is forever trashed. I take comfort in at least that.

She will rue the day that she decided to help, of all people, women from Mumsnet. A truly loathsome forum which is, incidentally, extremely hostile towards prostitutes. How many marriages and split families has this nasty piece of work helped to destroy? We shall never know.

Tony Montana

Prostitution is legal in Australia.

Offline cunnyhunt

Working on a tourist visa is not. I doubt she would get a work visa for prostitution. :hi:

Sailormack

Working on a tourist visa is not. I doubt she would get a work visa for prostitution. :hi:

Maybe she will use her sister's passport  :sarcastic:

Offline cunnyhunt

Maybe she will use her sister's passport  :sarcastic:

Must be identical twins.

vorian

She has now changed her name and profile back to ParisB, guess this tactic didn't work either Paris. 

"Pariswatch" continues.

Offline mattylondon

She has now changed her name and profile back to ParisB, guess this tactic didn't work either Paris. 

"Pariswatch" continues.
I think she's teasing us!  :wackogirl:

lordship

She has 1 new feedback as was on 52

who the feck would see her

Offline mattylondon

I really want to read her feedback but the bitch has hidden it!

Come on Paris. Can I have a little read, pretty please?! :sarcastic:

zatoichi

Don't forget theres a general sales section on there so could be for that

Offline Jimmyredcab

For Australian citizens, you need a permit to work in Australia.   :hi:

Offline seeker

She's off my  to do list , parisb, missp, bristolp or what ever she calls herself , how about parisc as in cunt.
Il go and see a young , goodlooking E.E instead.
She has shown her true self even if it was unintentionall,
She's a bitter , two faced , lieing , over the hill old boot.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She's a bitter , two faced , lieing , over the hill old boot.

I actually used to like her posts, not my type though in a zillion light years, too old, too big.  :thumbsdown:

SirFrank

Profile no longer exists. For me I'd simply hope that punters now make an informed decision about seeing her, whatever her profile name is.  Nothing more nothing less. It sounds like she trying to move on from this?

Offline Jimmyredcab

It sounds like she trying to move on from this?

Yes, I bet she is.    :rolleyes:

There are some things you can't erase from history.    :hi:

vorian

Profile no longer exists. For me I'd simply hope that punters now make an informed decision about seeing her, whatever her profile name is.  Nothing more nothing less. It sounds like she trying to move on from this?

Best way for her to move on SirFrank is be honest come out, admit the truth and apologise. Unfortunately no one believes that will ever happen. Which is a shame as I do want her to move on, even if people don't forget.

Offline mattylondon

I'll bet she bloody is!

Let's not get too emotive and start feeling sorry for her. Punters have paid her very good money over the years. Part and parcel of that unwritten deal is discretion. Punters trusted her. People on UKP, including me, trusted her. Imagine if that was your wive, who due to her advice, helped to uncover you. What if your wive then sued for divorce and custody of your children? Your children grew up without a father present. It's life changing stuff. My sympathy rests there and not with one woman who feels she's had a raw deal from men, so decides to take money from them whilst secretly fucking them over.

She is unrepentant. Has displayed a high degree of arrogance. She even continued to try and pathetically out people, via her Twitter account, including gathering information on other punters even though she is talking nonsense. I'm convinced that other prossies are trying to help her, including Danish Pia. 

I shall tell you what I want. I want to see this bitch run out of business, so that no new punter is potentially threatened by her actions. Unfortunately, that won't happen but her business will be damaged for a while. People talk about the language used in these threads and yes, they may have a point. But it doesn't change what she has done. They talk about witch hunts and vendettas. I do not agree. There are dangerous punters out there, who people need to know about and BE constantly reminded of. I put her in exactly the same category. She is dangerous. She has also indirectly effected the vast majority of good prossies, who would never do that but they cannot speak out and condemn it openly, for fear of being threatened themselves.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 10:32:11 am by mattylondon »

vorian

Well put Matty, when I have discussed this with other good prossies they are all horrified at her actions and they know it affects them as much as punters. I'm not saying forgive and forget at all, but I do want an apology and an admission from her,  more so for the likes of Danish Pia and conversely for decent prossies like Dani who have taken a shot load of abuse because of ParisB and her lies. I know this will not happen but I will not being to even think about backing off in the slightest until she does.

Offline mattylondon

Well put Matty, when I have discussed this with other good prossies they are all horrified at her actions and they know it affects them as much as punters. I'm not saying forgive and forget at all, but I do want an apology and an admission from her,  more so for the likes of Danish Pia and conversely for decent prossies like Dani who have taken a shot load of abuse because of ParisB and her lies. I know this will not happen but I will not being to even think about backing off in the slightest until she does.
There will be no genuine apology. If a younger girl had done this, I may have cut her some slack after a genuine apology.  However, we're not talking about a young woman. Despite her ever changing profile age, this woman is in her mid 40s. She has been around the block. She made a calculating decision and then had the sheer nerve to come onto this forum, of all forums and try to blame this 'sister'. If this sister does exist, I wonder how she must feel?

There will be no genuine debate on %%%. Danish Pia spends her time amending people's sentences, removing posts and even deleting whole threads. Everybody knows it. And she has acted that way towards punters and prossies, including Chloe Kisses posts too, despite them pretended to be big forum pals. Danish Pia plays off one poster against the other privately. I had her bang to rights from day one but held my counsel. She has far exceeded her moderating authority. And I know that several %%% prossies agree with me on that, but I won't reveal their names. Putnernet would be a better forum if she alone was removed as a moderator, but that won't happen either.

It's farcical because every one of their main posters reads UKP anyway, whether they like the forum or not. So they all know what is going on?!  :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 11:09:31 am by mattylondon »

Whoremonger

Imagine if that was your wive, who due to her advice, helped to uncover you. What if your wive then sued for divorce and custody of your children? Your children grew up without a father present. It's life changing stuff. My sympathy rests there and not with one woman who feels she's had a raw deal from men, so decides to take money from them whilst secretly fucking them over.

She is unrepentant. Has displayed a high degree of arrogance. She even continued to try and pathetically out people, via her Twitter account, including gathering information on other punters even though she is talking nonsense. I'm convinced that other prossies are trying to help her, including Danish Pia. 
Never a truer word spoken, fuck me I think I'd vote for you if you were an MP mate!!  :hi:

whiterussian

what is dis %%% :unknown:
I hope Paris's dogs are ok :)

vorian

Offline Jimmyredcab

what is dis %%% :unknown:
I hope Paris's dogs are ok :)

Yes, doesn't she own a pack of dogs, strange lady.   :wackogirl:

Offline mattylondon

It's part of her gansta rep, innit?!  :crazy:

Sailormack

Well Jim, she needs something to do now, with all that extra time on her hands  :hi:

SirFrank

I've made my views perfectly clear about parisb on the main thread. I don't feel sorry for her but I have no real wish to keep picking the scab now. After what's happened I would never now visit her but tbh she wasn't my cup of tea anyway. As I've already said I hope this forum serves to inform other punters directly of indirectly. For the most part I would imagine most sensible punters would have major doubts about discretion. I also suspect that her business has severely been affected by this, hence the name change.

In relation to an apology I don't think that will happen and even if it did you can't unring a bell.

Sailormack

I've made my views perfectly clear about parisb on the main thread. I don't feel sorry for her but I have no real wish to keep picking the scab now. After what's happened I would never now visit her but tbh she wasn't my cup of tea anyway. As I've already said I hope this forum serves to inform other punters directly of indirectly. For the most part I would imagine most sensible punters would have major doubts about discretion. I also suspect that her business has severely been affected by this, hence the name change.

In relation to an apology I don't think that will happen and even if it did you can't unring a bell.

Fair point SF.

But for me I'll keep picking the scab and she can keep dusting her phone.

It will be a long time before she can retire in comfort  :sarcastic:

Offline mattylondon

But for me I'll keep picking the scab and she can keep dusting her phone.
Frank always makes very good points, but I shall continue picking her scab, every now and then, until she fucks off.

To coin a phrase, so she can spend more time with her dogs!  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 12:51:19 pm by mattylondon »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Regarding a name change, not sure what good that will do, how many overweight black ladies operate in Bristol, she will find it very hard to reinvent herself.    :thumbsdown:

Offline mattylondon

Regarding a name change, not sure what good that will do, how many overweight black ladies operate in Bristol, she will find it very hard to reinvent herself.    :thumbsdown:
Only drastic weight loss and a breast reduction would allow her to slip under the radar.  :D

Sailormack

Maybe she could relaunch her career as a lardy dominatreux.

Her speciality service would be having you chained up, wanking you slowly and threatening to phone up the wife if you come.  :scare:

Offline mattylondon

Maybe she could relaunch her career as a lardy dominatreux.
The woman is tailor made for financial domination.  :sarcastic:

In addition to the threat of blackmailing you to the missus for cash, she could also threaten you with her pack of degs!  :D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 01:00:19 pm by mattylondon »

Sailormack

The woman is tailor made for financial domination.  :sarcastic:

In addition to the threat of blackmailing you to the missus for cash, she could also threaten you with her pack of degs!  :D

FFS Matty

We could be her new pim..., I mean marketing agents  :sarcastic:

Offline mattylondon

FFS Matty

We could be her new pim..., I mean marketing agents  :sarcastic:
Yes, but I expect free blowies, as commission. I'll leave the business end to you. That is, the fat arse and ridiculous fake titties.  :wacko:

Sailormack

Yes, but I expect free blowies, as commission. I'll leave the business end to you. That is, the fat arse and ridiculous fake titties.  :wacko:

You are welcome to the full ParisB and I'll take the younger, hotter, crazier sister.  :wackogirl:

She sounds a hoot  :cool:

Tony Montana

You are welcome to the full ParisB and I'll take the younger, hotter, crazier sister.  :wackogirl:

She sounds a hoot  :cool:

And it will only cost you a little plastic bag with 5g of Daz in it.

vorian

Where have you gone ParisB thread.

Andre 3000

I was the first reply to this thread came back from holiday and saw it had exploded.

There is something so maliciously evil about what she did. That I hope she never gets another paying punter ever again. This also ties into my theory that there is an age where a WG becomes more and more twisted as her looks fade and she realises that she can't sell her fanny as a premium anymore. Some just become bitter harpy's on message boards but this seems to be another level of evil and I don't think she'll be the only one pulling this nonsense.

All very nasty business and a stern reminder for punters to always cover their trail. Although if you're involved with the sort of women who posts on mumsnet you have my condolences. 

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Thing is some people forget Paris was caught but there will be many more out there that haven't.  That find it amusing to either blackmail punters with being outed or just out them as they are pissed off over something.  Unofrtunately as this job is so easy to get into it attracts the wrong sort of people as well as the good people.  some will come into it and would never dream of outing a punter, some think they wont but then do due to either getting bitter or by feeling slighted in some way by that particular punter and others just wont give a shit as they see it as easy money and so what if the punter gets caught and he was cocky enough to think he owned her or he pissed heroff some other way or she just hates men so she thought it would be a good idea to tell his wife/boss/kids/neighbours/parents etc. 
It is better to assume all prossies would out you given the chance so don't give them anything they could.  Ok the majority wont but you don't know who is who and which one is a bad one so always protect yourself as much as is possible.

Oh and please, please do not turn up in a works car/van wearing your work outfit with your name on it as well as what job you do. Same with photo name tags on lanyards around your neck.
I say this as I have people visit from Toyota who turn up in a leased car from there with their name on their jumper and shirt/t shirt with a lanyard with all their details on.  It has everything I need to find them if I chose to and it would be so easy to out them.  I keep telling them but they never remember

ladyofthemansion

I thought this thread had been locked.

vorian

I thought this thread had been locked.

It was locked and pinned. Then un-pinned today and seemly unlocked for a while.  :unknown:

Offline Jack_soa

Oh and please, please do not turn up in a works car/van wearing your work outfit with your name on it as well as what job you do. Same with photo name tags on lanyards around your neck.

Crap that just made me think, I always wear my old dogtags from the army, thats got my service number, surname and initials, DOB, blood group and religion printed on them. To make it even bloody easier for them I even wear my regiment beret badge attatched to them which is more than enough to ID me  :scare: , considering thats exactly what they are for!! Its times like these im glad I aint in a relationship.  :rolleyes:

hollysbeenabadgirl

I say this as I have people visit from Toyota who turn up in a leased car from there with their name on their jumper and shirt/t shirt with a lanyard with all their details on.  It has everything I need to find them if I chose to and it would be so easy to out them.  I keep telling them but they never remember

You can tell people all you want, but it appears to me that the average punter who does not read forums etc is bloody naive. I saw Louise yesterday and a new(to her) punter had given her a handwritten card and had tucked his business card with the details of the company for which he is a director inside. The information he gave on the lead up to the booking was enough to I.D. him though. She did have a word with him, but it did not seem to sink in that the handwritten card could have been posted to the wife  :rolleyes:  The amount of information I have been given by a gentleman even on a first visit, which later on has proved to be true is frankly scary. Fine, Louise and myself are never going to do anything untoward with the information but a punter is never going to know if we are the sort to even if they have met us 101 times. Even warnings of "Okay, I am not going to use this info, but watch who you do share with in the future" falls on deaf ears to the majority  :unknown: