Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ParisB on Mumsnet helping wives catch their husbands  (Read 204769 times)

Tony Montana

I think it was more to do with as he said in his post,   going against the ethos of the site, he obviously expected to be banned,  I would just point out again that his post on the subject is still viewable unlike Daffodils posts on PN.

Oh and he was basically saying it was ok to threaten active UKP members including myself on  twitter. As she had been pushed to breaking point.  So I say again ParisB show your evidence and answer the questions but you choose not to.

Where did pabulum say that?  You are just twisting the words to suit your own agenda.

vorian

I see ParisB has removed her threatening Twitter posts again, this makes it four times now that the posts have been added and removed, which is strange as they have been posted on this thread for all the see. I guess she is trying the hide her threats and is not willing to stand by them. I also note in one of the twitter posts she threatened to post about Dani in a blog, doesn't seem that she has followed through with this threat yet.

Paris may I suggest you use your blogs in a more constructive way by responding to the evidence that has been found in regard to your actions.

Offline Daffodil

So.... a digest (excluding many of the byways) for anyone new who can’t face all 54 pages (and counting). And then a rant which may well be taken as being against ‘the ethos of this Board’ and hence lead to my departure from membership.
A digest only really works if you get the facts right. This is more a biased misinterpretation (wilful or due to being a mindless fluffy).
Once upon a time, I think in 2012, ParisB probably, or just possibly her sister, as a Mumsnet member gave a woman poster there advice on how to use the AW site to track her man’s movements in an attempt to find out whether he was seeing prostitutes.
This paragraph implies it was just one woman she offered advice to. In the original thread on mumsnet she offers her service to any woman who wanted it. There was a post immediately below that offer saying that ParisB has helped others before. There is evidence, therefore, that she has helped several women. Who knows the real number, but it is not just one poster. In addition, ParisB also posted the advice openly, thus helping every woman who read it to out their partners.
A damn fool thing for a prostitute to do. But that’s basically it. No punter was ‘outed’. It even seems that the woman on Mumsnet had already sorted out her problem. So ParisB (or just possibly whoever) didn’t name anyone, didn’t betray an individual client. It is nothing like the unforgiveable case of 2011 when a prostitute named a punter and circulated details to all and sundry. (The fact that the punter had blown his own cover is irrelevant, but is a lesson about web security for all punters and posters everywhere.)
I disagree with saying it's a 'fool thing for a prostitute to do'. Fool, for me, implies a naivety that ParisB does not have. She knew what she was doing and knew that it was wrong. She did it anyway. Again, you talk like the service was offered to just one woman. It was not (see above). You have no idea how many punters have been outed (it might be none, it might be many). It is the fact that she willingly offered her services to women to help out their partners that is the problem. As mentioned above, there is a post below the original by ParisB saying that she has helped others before.
And since then we’ve had a bloody feeding frenzy. A relatively few posters have kept on – and on – and on. Others have come along, seen, maybe contributed once or twice, and got on with their lives. But a few seem to be in a state of moral hysteria not unlike that of feminazis.

Let’s destroy ParisB’s reputation (which could have been achieved in five posts, and all done with). Let’s out her. Let’s make all sorts of threats. Let’s get her AW profile taken down. In the interest of The Greater Good let’s circulate confidential Personal Messages. We’ll resort to personal abuse heaped on anyone who isn’t actively supporting our opinions. Let’s wonder where our toys went when we threw them out of the pram.
ParisB has destroyed her own reputation. She is an absolute disgrace. This thread has ran to 50+ pages because, despite what you think, her actions are despicable and it has generated that interest. The posts are not purely about ParisB though and relate to the issues raised by her behaviour e.g. discretion in general, a punter's responsibility, %%%'s ridiculous censorship.
No wonder the woman has started hitting back: after however many days of constant harassment. I guess that many of us would do the same, under that level of attack.
So you're defending her subsequent action? Many have taken her tweets to be a threat to out more punters. She tries to help out punters, is maybe successful (who knows, but the intent was there), her actions are rightly brought to the attention of many and she is condemned with every reason, and then she gets pissed off with that fact and you think it's ok for her to go the attack? You are an idiot.
How bloody dare some posters here assume that they have the right to sink to this level all over one damn fool set of posts on Mumsnet, and some blogs? They have let this whole thing become an obsession and need to stop.
ParisB actively tried to help women out there partners. There is public evidence that she helped several. This is essentially the worst crime a prossie can commit. All that has happened to her since is that a concerted effort has been made to inform any punter of what she has done. And quite right.
And if this is my last post here, thanks for all the fish.
Cheerio  :hi:

vorian

Where did pabulum say that?  You are just twisting the words to suit your own agenda.

No wonder the woman has started hitting back: after however many days of constant harassment. I guess that many of us would do the same, under that level of attack.

Here is his post, the hitting back is the threats that she has made on twitter.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 10:36:05 am by vorian »

Offline Daffodil

:hi:

Offline NIK

It doesn't need saying. Are you too implying she has done nothing wrong?

Hellraiser

Hey. Fuckface. How about you explain what your own fucking agenda is because it seems to me you feel so aggrieved with the way cunt Paris has been treated. Maybe others can't see the passive aggressiveness in your posts, but I can see right through your shit.

Here's how you felt about pabulum being banned:

Why was pabulum banned? For not agreeing with the majority of posters on this thread?

You know exactly why pabulum was banned and it isn't to do with not agreeing with everyone on UKP. This forum ain't a fucking echo chamber. People have their own opinions. Pabulum was clearly saying it's okay for Paris to threaten to out others, that punters on have a bloodlust and if you don't see why that's wrong, you're a dumb fuck.

Then there is your post right here:

Hasn't everything on the subject been said by now?

Who fucking made you decide if everything's been said on ParisB or not? No it fucking ain't.

Then, when Vorian made a thread about Daffodil making a post on %%% which wasn't allowed, you said this:

I don't see the point of starting a new thread just to repeat what is on another thread.

The ParisB thread is about ParisB. Daffodil's, slightly off-topic, post was important enough to be worth discussing separately. You don't see the point about highlighting what a shitty forum called %%% is in making no mention of the ParisB thread and, indeed, censoring any possible discussion?

You accused Vorian of twisting words to suit his own agenda.

What's your own fucking agenda, fuckface? It seems to me that you are pro-Paris and feeling aggrieved at the treatment she is receiving here, which she brought upon herself. If you don't like this fucking thread, don't fucking read it otherwise shut the fuck up with your passive aggressive, snarky comments.

Tony Montana

The way I read pabulums post was that he was just saying it was no wonder she has reacted like that... NOT that it was ok to do so.

What Paris did was totally wrong and she deserved to be exposed and deal with the fall out.

What I object to is all the schadenfraude and McCarthyism style response to any punter who doesn't appear to toe the party line, mainly by the demagogue-in-chief vorian.

We should not let Paris's actions cause the suppression of free speech on this forum.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
So Paris "wasn't me my sister did it" has now been posting tweets directly threatening to out punters??? It just gets worse!! Why didn't she just stick to her original lie, keep her head down and continue as she was?? This would have all blown over, this thread would have dropped off the board and off Google's 1st page, and she could have quietly reinvented herself...but now she's opened the can of worms again, instantly proving it was always her AND showing she desperately wants to out punters...! She really must be ill if she craves this kind of attention.

I am even more disgusted than I already was.

Sailormack

The way I read pabulums post was that he was just saying it was no wonder she has reacted like that... NOT that it was ok to do so.

What Paris did was totally wrong and she deserved to be exposed and deal with the fall out.

What I object to is all the schadenfraude and McCarthyism style response to any punter who doesn't appear to toe the party line, mainly by the demagogue-in-chief vorian.

We should not let Paris's actions cause the suppression of free speech on this forum.

Of course you have the right of free speech, just as others have the right to call you out for acting like a fluffy cunt  :hi:

Sailormack

So Paris "wasn't me my sister did it" has now been posting tweets directly threatening to out punters??? It just gets worse!! Why didn't she just stick to her original lie, keep her head down and continue as she was?? This would have all blown over, this thread would have dropped off the board and off Google's 1st page, and she could have quietly reinvented herself...but now she's opened the can of worms again, instantly proving it was always her AND showing she desperately wants to out punters...! She really must be ill if she craves this kind of attention.

It is more a simple indication of her basic lack of intelligence  :hi:

Hellraiser

This Forum, like every other website on the Internet, is a private entity. It is owned and run by Adam and he decides what is allowed to be discussed on here.

There is no free speech. That's why cunt punters who rush along to defend their beloved whores like the brave white knights that they are, and worthless cheap skanks who sign up to piss and moan about clients who highlight their shitty services are swiftly banned.

There is no free speech on UKP. There is only realistic speech, so make sure you remember that. Fluffy.

OldAdmin

All "free speech" is limited to the ethos.

His only purpose here, as I pointed out years ago in the Moderators forum, was to push the prossie-first fluffy agenda, defend his sisterskank friends, thinking he can somehow damage the site from the "inside" and to create disagreement among members. He partially got what he wanted. But until his last post, he was always careful, making any justification of banning him hard without good evidence, I have it now.

vorian

I tend to be careful when responding to punters and try to temper my style, however if that has nor been the case due to my passion and please remember I have personally been threatend now. I wish to make it clear I support free speech but as said that is within the frame work and ethos of this site. Ie "Putting the punter first".

I have had a quick glance back at my responses and cannot find anything I do not stand by, I will ask questions of a poster if I disagree with a point they have raised and hope they can respond with clear evidence.

I was prepared to let this die down a bit until ParisB made the decision to threaten me and other members publically that was her choice, personally I would have prefered her to answer the questions that have been raised  by the evidence against her that would be a start to her making this situation move on.

OldAdmin

A fluffy with 3 sleeper accounts just tried to flood this thread with posts defending ParisB and attacking UKP.

Nice attempt but failed. Posts deleted and banned. Your proxies are also blocked.

SirPhilipXX

Lest you feel you are on your own on this lex, I agree with everything you have said.

Those who respond with pointless oaths and insults directed at you do not advance their case one jot - but it says a lot about their mentality.

I did not agree with everything pabulum said, but he made some valid points. He made it crystal clear that he condemned ParisB's behaviour, and you are absolutely correct in saying that nowhere did he say "it was OK to threaten active UKP members on twitter" - that was a ridiculous accusation.

There was no justification for banning him as far as I can see - unless free speech on UKP means that you are free to say whatever you like - so long as you agree with everyone else and toe the party line. Brilliant.

Sailormack

But Lex has been given free speech, his posts have not been removed or censored/edited :unknown:.

:hi:

vorian

Lest you feel you are on your own on this lex, I agree with everything you have said.

Those who respond with pointless oaths and insults directed at you do not advance their case one jot - but it says a lot about their mentality.

I did not agree with everything pabulum said, but he made some valid points. He made it crystal clear that he condemned ParisB's behaviour, and you are absolutely correct in saying that nowhere did he say "it was OK to threaten active UKP members on twitter" - that was a ridiculous accusation.

There was no justification for banning him as far as I can see - unless free speech on UKP means that you are free to say whatever you like - so long as you agree with everyone else and toe the party line. Brilliant.

I don't think pabulums did make is clear that he was condemning ParisB.  In fact I personally believe his was playing down what she had done,  Daffs response to his post was quite detailed. Pabulums did not highlight any new evidence regarding the subject, he just attempted to say what she did was foolish but no big deal and ParisB does not deserve the response she has had on UKP,  also he can understand her twitter response as she has been pushed into it by actions of UKP members.

Tony Montana

Perhaps we should get back to the subject of Paris as per the title.

Feel free to start a "Lex is fluffy fuckface cunt" thread elsewhere if you like.  :D

OldAdmin

I see ParisB has removed her threatening Twitter posts again, this makes it four times now that the posts have been added and removed

I think there's a 'cache' glitch on your end, because I did not see them undeleted at any point. I don't know much about social networking like Twitter, but having searched Google it seems once a tweet is deleted it can't be put back up.

vorian

Feel free to start a "Lex is fluffy fuckface cunt" thread elsewhere if you like.  :D

The whole fluffy thing does not bother me at all, but I am interested in asking you about the remark I have responded by post, in regard to pabulum not saying ParisB was justified in her recent actions.

Tony Montana

I think there's a 'cache' glitch on your end, because I did not see them undeleted at any point. I don't know much about social networking like Twitter, but having searched Google it seems once a tweet is deleted it can't be put back up.

Yes that is what I thought too - probably vorian's browser cache.

vorian

Might be as I don't use twitter and I don't really know how it works,  in which case I apologise and withdraw my remarks about ParisB removing and reposting twitter comments.

Offline Daffodil

and you are absolutely correct in saying that nowhere did he say "it was OK to threaten active UKP members on twitter" - that was a ridiculous accusation.

Perhaps if you were one of the members she was threatening to out you'd see it differently  :rolleyes:

For me he justified her response and didn't condemn it. So no, he didn't explicitly say she is right to do it, but he did the next best thing.

OldAdmin

lex has been around for a while, I'll overlook a minor disagreement and not let that shitstirrer pubelum create any serious division.

Sailormack

Your wish is granted Sir.  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25424.0

a10

In pabulum's post he mentioned violence being threatened against ParisB. Where was that? Did I miss it? I don't remember it being mentioned anywhere.

The only threat of violence I've seen has been in ParisB's twitter posts.

Offline Daffodil

In pabulum's post he mentioned violence being threatened against ParisB. Where was that? Did I miss it? I don't remember it being mentioned anywhere.

I also haven't seen it.

I think I read somewhere that her actions could lead to violence against her, but nobody threatened her as far as I've seen.

vorian

I've just had a look he does not use the word "Violence" just threats. It has been mentioned that she should be outed herself or other sanctions, false bookings feedback etc. I do not personally believe that is the right thing to do as imho two wrongs do not make a right. As regards to my attempts to have her AW profile taken down, my complaint to AW is related to their own T&C of course I very much doubt they will follow this themselves but that won't stop me trying.

I too have not seen any threats of violence to ParisB, but like Daff I can recall the suggestion that her actions may have put herself in danger as a disgruntled punter who may have been found out by his Mumsnet using wife may blame ParisB rightly or wrongly for helping his wife. I do not condone violence under any circumstance and such threats should be dealt with by the police.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 01:43:13 pm by vorian »

a10

...I think I read somewhere that her actions could lead to violence against her...

So the usual fluffy pro$$ie loving bullshit trotted out to remove posts a skank doesn't agree with?  :dash:

Fair enough. I don't condone the threat of violence, obviously. But a lie on pabulum's behalf is another reason to be banned. When we signed up to UKP we agreed to NIK and Admin's terms. There is free speech (more than PN or AW!) but within those terms.

That's the way I see it  :hi:

Sailormack

So the consensus is that ParisB thinks that it is fine to out a punter and potentially destroy his marriage/life, but she would like to be isolated and protected from any consequences because she has a vagina.  :hi:

Deluded bitch  :wackogirl:

Sailormack

Furthermore, I would advocate that this topic is stickied until ParisB takes her place as the first convicted into the Hall of Shame. :hi:

vorian

So the consensus is that ParisB thinks that it is fine to out a punter and potentially destroy his marriage/life, but she would like to be isolated and protected from any consequences because she has a vagina.  :hi:

Deluded bitch  :wackogirl:

The scary thing is I think some people have forgotten the overwhelming evidence that exists in the first place. Even if they accept the evidence they then argue that what she has done is no big deal. Then even if they accept it is a big deal they think her punishment far outweighs what she deserves for her actions.

They then ignore her silence on the matter and the veiled threats she made on Twitter are acceptable as she has been pushed into it.

Sailormack

The scary thing is I think some people have forgotten the overwhelming evidence that exists in the first place. Even if they accept the evidence they then argue that what she has done is no big deal. Then even if they accept it is a big deal they think her punishment far outweighs what she deserves for her actions.

They then ignore her silence on the matter and the veiled threats she made on Twitter are acceptable as she has been pushed into it.

Yes and perhaps as previously pointed out, those punters who choose to defend/support her may well change their tune if they find themselves in the divorce court with their arse hanging out of a pair of leather chaps while the soon to be ex missus sharpens up the dildo  :scare:

vorian

Yes and perhaps as previously pointed out, those punters who choose to defend/support her may well change their tune if they find themselves in the divorce court with their arse hanging out of a pair of leather chaps while the soon to be ex missus sharpens up the dildo  :scare:

I do see your point Salior but I think it is important to keep in mind the people who want to cause division amongst UKP members are the same as the one's who support ParisB and her actions. I personally trust Adam and Nik to do what they think is right as far as banning people go and of course they will give their own opinions as they see fit. I am not a great believer in the whole "Fluffy" thing as it seems a bit too ill defined to me personally. People will have differing views about many subject and I would rather be able to raise questions and ask for people to explain and justify their opinions that keeps the debate "On-Topic" as much as it can be. 

vorian

Just noticed ParisB is advertising on Twitter that she is now available for direct and phone chats via her AW profile. Read into that as you wish. 

Offline mattylondon

And I suspect that you won't be too far behind him, if you keep up some of the fluffy and pro prossie bollocks I've read you post. Ultimately, you'll hang yourself. They all do.  :hi:

I wonder whose side you're really on? Are you on the side of the customer or the service provider? Sure, you make the odd condemnation but I see through the facade. Think you're quite clever, don't you? Not enough to fool the likes of me.

So what parts do you disagree with him on then? There was every justification for banning him. He has 'form'. UKP, just like every other forum , of every kind, is no democracy.

Pabulum justified her Twitter actions tacitly, by saying 'who can blame her'. It's there in black and white. Don't try to be clever because it doesn't stand up to scrutiny.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 05:49:31 pm by mattylondon »

GeeWiz

I agree with SirPhilipXX.

Back to the topic, using Twitter to hint at outing punters seems an odd way to defend herself against the initial Mumsnet allegations.  Shooting yourself in the foot.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Just noticed ParisB is advertising on Twitter that she is now available for direct and phone chats via her AW profile. Read into that as you wish.

Another way of making money.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

quite a few escorts have that as they use it between bookings to top up the earnings and keep a healthy balance to pay for AW

Offline Jimmyredcab

No threat of violence would be allowed on this forum, that applies to punters and pro$$ies.  :hi:

Offline mattylondon

So Paris "wasn't me my sister did it" has now been posting tweets directly threatening to out punters??? It just gets worse!! Why didn't she just stick to her original lie
Exactly. Kinda gave the game away about her true intentions.  :D

But wait. Perhaps Paris B's sister tweeted them, Paris noticed her account had been 'hacked' and she swiftly deleted them.  :rolleyes:

vorian

quite a few escorts have that as they use it between bookings to top up the earnings and keep a healthy balance to pay for AW

You are of course right however looking back it seems it is the first time she has advertised this on twitter, so  it might mean that's she is having to change her work pattern for some reason.

Offline mattylondon

No threat of violence would be allowed on this forum, that applies to punters and pro$$ies.  :hi:
These so-called 'threats of violence' are simply a smokescreen and distraction. There's very rarely any concrete evidence to back them up, even if it does happen. Violence happens against punters too, even if women are more vulnerable and are exposed to the greater risk.

In my experience of speaking with prossies who have genuinely been outed, 9 times out of 10, it's another prossie who has done the outing, rather than a punter. Your average punter doesn't give a fuck what their real name is, even if like me, they know many personal details. I'm interested in getting my rocks off, not on learning their bloody life story. Punter's tend to respect a prossie's privacy because they respect their own and have a great deal to lose. Only those who are public knowledge through pictures and so on, feel that they have nothing to lose and behave like Paris B. 
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 06:48:07 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

Paris B should perhaps keep her trap shut for a while. Lie low and let this blow (no pun intended) over!

A money obsessed and attention seeking whore, if ever I read one. She should take some time out to sort out those awful tits and reflect.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 06:50:53 pm by mattylondon »

OldAdmin

While I wouldn't like to appease her, I think it's time to bring this thread to an end, otherwise it'll carry on for months, taking activity away from other threads.

I'll add a link to this thread when I introduce the Hall of Shame, and re-open it if anything new happens.

vorian

Just to let you know "Pariswatch" has uncovered her changing her profile name to "Miss.P". So I guess she must be doing very well for herself with all the "Danger Punters"

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It is hardly surprising really after everything that has gone on as the hole her friends have dug her by the few porkies they have been telling has got a little bit too big when I last looked two days ago so I imagine it is probably much bigger by now as they seem fixated on making things so much worse for her
With friends like that who needs enemies