Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ParisB on Mumsnet helping wives catch their husbands  (Read 204756 times)

vorian

External Link/Members Only

Interesting thread title. Just a coincidence?

It was spotted first thing today, but as pointed out very sad that the SAAFE members are not empowered enough to come out with it and have to try to talk in code to get around AMY and the climate of fear.

I am sure that the prossy UKP members who have posted on this thread have probably been attacked and even threatened by other WG's supporting ParisB by PM or Email.

sucky2dollar

Ms Summers is blogging for attention not because she supports Paris.

Quote from:  Sarah Summers Lee's Blog
In the meantime, thanks for boosting my viewing stats

Looks like you need it! Perhaps if you put the kebabs down and stopped being a bitch you wouldn't need charity views from UKP.
Mind you most people that checked out your profile instantly puked on their keyboards. It must hurt knowing that even 'bitter old men' wouldn't fuck your cheesy flaps for free..

Quote from:  Sarah Summers Lee's Blog
by the way - you are way out with my age..LOL

Yes we were being kind, putting your real age would filter you out of most people's search results. Correctly add 10 years if it makes you feel better.

Go on, wrap yourself in bacon and blog shit about us again, I can do this for another 30 pages...

vorian

I actually rather liked her, she was one of the first I ever punted with.

I'm not married or anything like that but I really hate that she has my details if this is the sort of thing she does or used to do.

Nope, I won't be seeing her again. She told me that she gets most of her business from her personal website so that's what makes me think that in the long term the effect of this thread will die out.

Maybe but this thread will be linked to her forever and UKP is growing every day as other punting sites die a slow death, I think most people will agree her service and work attitude were excellent and the reviews she has on here very good. However imho you have to separate that, from her actions related to this thread.

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

This washed up tub of lard has weighed in now read her blog  :wackogirl:

Wow.  Just...wow.

I haven't been on %%% for some time, but I used to like most of Sarah's posts on there.  She was even on my HL, should I ever pitch up in Leeds.

Even if you think that about your customers, you're hardly going to make businesswoman of the year if you slag off your customers to your customers' faces...in the very place where you're trying to attract customers!

Wow.

vorian

Wow.  Just...wow.

I haven't been on %%% for some time, but I used to like most of Sarah's posts on there.  She was even on my HL, should I ever pitch up in Leeds.

Even if you think that about your customers, you're hardly going to make businesswoman of the year if you slag off your customers to your customers' faces...in the very place where you're trying to attract customers!

Wow.

It gets better and better she has now added two more blogs basically she is only interested in fluffy punters, apparently the money of "Bitter Old" men isn't good enough for her. Really Love, Really  :D

SubCharlotte

I am sure that the prossy UKP members who have posted on this thread have probably been attacked and even threatened by other WG's supporting ParisB by PM or Email.

I've had a few emails on aw supporting the "naming and shaming" all from girls though..

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
"defiantly" instead of "definitely" is another regular spelling mistake.

Thread on Saafe has picked up another shrouded post.

Paris is currently logged into Saafe.

cornbeefinspector

It gets better and better she has now added two more blogs basically she is only interested in fluffy punters, apparently the money of "Bitter Old" men isn't good enough for her. Really Love, Really  :D

deluded tub of lard

cornbeefinspector

"defiantly" instead of "definitely" is another regular spelling mistake.

Thread on Saafe has picked up another shrouded post.

Paris is currently logged into Saafe.

she has no where else to post  :D

like_mature

I've had a few emails on aw supporting the "naming and shaming" all from girls though..

Care to explain more?
I bet your not brave enough to tell us who sent the emails.

it's Human nature to warm people of know dangers, I guess WG don't think like that do they.

SirFrank

She's entitles to say whatever she wants on her blog but she appears unable to connect the dots. She's essentially shootin herself in the foot. What really pisses my off with sarah however is the reference to people who post on this site. Treating women as commodities etc etc. seriously she needs to wind her neck in. The hypocrisy is staggering!

That said I couldn't give two fucks what she thinks and I won't bump her AW profile views. My advice - ignore her

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Saafe thread now has a 'reminder' from Amy about the hidden messages on an open forum.

SubCharlotte

Sure, after reading this thread I wrote a blog naming ParisB as well as giving my opinion and telling her what I suggest she does. It's not very endearing towards her but neither is what she did.

It was CarlyAngel who agrees with me.

James999

Bullshit, you're just trying to publicise yourself via this thread  :hi:

vorian

She's entitles to say whatever she wants on her blog but she appears unable to connect the dots. She's essentially shootin herself in the foot. What really pisses my off with sarah however is the reference to people who post on this site. Treating women as commodities etc etc. seriously she needs to wind her neck in. The hypocrisy is staggering!

That said I couldn't give two fucks what she thinks and I won't bump her AW profile views. My advice - ignore her

The more angry she gets the more stupid comments she will make, of course I'm not saying UKP holds all the cards maybe only 5% of punters read this site, but next month is might be 6% then 7% and so on. Sarah has linked her name and profile to this thread so anyone searching for her name on UKP will be directed  here even if that is in a years time when this thread is long dead.

So for the sake of her anger she has affected her own customer base as you say SirFrank hypocritical and incredibly stupid and short sighted. Does she really think that hits on her profile count will convert into bookings.  :unknown:

SubCharlotte

vorian

Saafe thread now has a 'reminder' from Amy about the hidden messages on an open forum.

I do like AMY's veiled threat, well done AMY a great way to treat your members, rule through fear and you can't go wrong on SAAFE. I challenge you to be brave AMY but of course you won't have to as, you a created a set of rules to protect you from having to commit.

IE "No board wars", "No criticism of a WG's business practice"

Well done AMY I do hope you are proud of creating a climate of fear amongst your members, perhaps you should be named as an "Emotional Pimp".

vorian

And now Sarah Summers has deleted parts of her blog which were an obvious reference to ParisB, what a surprise. Too late I'm sure someones has a screen grab. You reap what you sow Sarah.

Offline mattylondon

Ms Summers is blogging for attention not because she supports Paris.
Go on, wrap yourself in bacon and blog shit about us again, I can do this for another 30 pages...
Sarah Summers loves to play victim and feel disliked by everybody. It's her form of catharsis!  :sarcastic:

The only emotion I feel for her is sadness and pity. It must be very sad, to feel compelled to lie and knock at least 15 years off your real age in order to generate any interest. There are women her age who are in good shape, so there's nothing wrong with being 50. Perhaps she'd be a better person if she didn't tell and eat so many porkie pies!  :sarcastic:

I think she's a bit confused. Attention, in terms of reading her blog is one thing but wanting to book her is something else. If she is so smart, then let's see her answer this. Why is she still plying her trade as a prostitute into her 50s and why has no man taken any interest in her personally, since she was ditched by the last one. At least many punters are attached eh?  :cool:

OldAdmin

I do like AMY's veiled threat, well done AMY a great way to treat your members, rule through fear and you can't go wrong on SAAFE. I challenge you to be brave AMY but of course you won't have to as, you a created a set of rules to protect you from having to commit.

IE "No board wars", "No criticism of a WG's business practice"

She's a two faced bitch, sending me emails acting all nice and pushing me to delete negative posts about SAAFE, but posting nasty vitriolic comments about me on her secret little forums. Despite all the "no board wars" bollocks she comes out with, she is throat deep in it with shitstirring PMs and posts on secret forums about this site and even other girls.

Topot

This thread is a great read. Quick question... Were the posts on MN recent or years ago? I have tried finding them.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
This thread is a great read. Quick question... Were the posts on MN recent or years ago? I have tried finding them.
18 months ago and they've all been deleted since this all came to light.

vorian

She's a two faced bitch, sending me emails acting all nice and pushing me to delete negative posts about SAAFE, but posting nasty vitriolic comments about me on her secret little forums. Despite all the "no board wars" bollocks she comes out with, she is throat deep in it with shitstirring PMs and posts on secret forums about this site and even other girls.

Damn right Adam I have seen these secret forums they are the home of cowards, I think AMY stands out for me as the worst kind of two faced creature. On one hand she pretends to care about WG's and want to help them, but then threatens and creates a climate of fear in which they can't post unless their opinions match hers. I cannot remember a time when the subject of a post or thread on UKP was censored apart from silly bickering. Yes people can and do get banned but they are not wiped out from ever existing like the mods on SAAFE and %%% do. Censorship of the worst kind.

vorian

But you can find them on this thread if you look.

Offline mattylondon

And now Sarah Summers has deleted parts of her blog which were an obvious reference to ParisB, what a surprise. Too late I'm sure someones has a screen grab. You reap what you sow Sarah.
:hi:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Topot

But you can find them on this thread if you look.

Yeah thanks will read it all now. 30 odd pages is a lot to get through.

fredpunter

I know, the post was on a wgs site, and aw was down, and Paria was doing a paris saying look at me I'm wonderful. and smart because i have my own site,

making her feel great and the other girls feel stupid

link if ur interested

If AW was down at the time it was just a clever way of touting her own website I suspect

Topot

Just saw your reply. 18 months ago... I thought this happened recently or something...

I'll just stick to reading and not posting from now on.

Offline mattylondon

Bullshit, you're just trying to publicise yourself via this thread  :hi:
:drinks:

Festisio

Sarah Summers loves to play victim and feel disliked by everybody. It's her form of catharsis!  :sarcastic:

The only emotion I feel for her is sadness and pity. It must be very sad, to feel compelled to lie and knock at least 15 years off your real age in order to generate any interest. There are women her age who are in good shape, so there's nothing wrong with being 50. Perhaps she'd be a better person if she didn't tell and eat so many porkie pies!  :sarcastic:

I think she's a bit confused. Attention, in terms of reading her blog is one thing but wanting to book her is something else. If she is so smart, then let's see her answer this. Why is she still plying her trade as a prostitute into her 50s and why has no man taken any interest in her personally, since she was ditched by the last one. At least many punters are attached eh?  :cool:

What's her face like?

cornbeefinspector

Offline mattylondon

What's her face like?
Fucked if I know?  :unknown: I've never punted her. I haven't paid over £160 is years and that's not likely to change.

I've no problem with older women BUT fuck me, you gotta be in better shape than that for me to part with my coin. She used to be very fit but sadly has let herself go. Still has those nice big titties but needs to drop at least two dress sizes. 

I've just spoken with her when I was on %%%. And to be honest, she was very pleasant with me. I cannot lie about that. She has betrayed a little of what she really thinks, but one always suspects that with prossies. I believe that softlad has punted her. If he pops up, I'm sure he'll put you in the picture.  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 02:13:16 pm by mattylondon »

fredpunter

has your blog been taken down now? or am I looking at the wrong subC. ?

Offline ynothgnis

Trying to keep up with this thread is difficult and it's difficult to figure out what people are refering to without links. This is the only part of Sarah Summers External Link/Members Only I saw just now, which I assume you are referring to (post her editing):

Yesterday I read some crap about another working lady.  It concerns something she may or may not have done.  It also concerns a horrible Internet forum where men have nothing decent to say about women (which is where I read it)
The irony here is that they created a forum for men to talk about having paid for sex with women , but clearly resent having to pay for sex.  I really think if there were an alternative to women, they would all go for it.

In the meantime they have no choice but to pay for sex, so they grudgingly accept this but castigate the very people they like to have sex with.

It's an anonymous forum.  I know most forums are, but in this case it is imperative :)
You do not know who these horrible characters really are, and  as a decent working girl who prides herself on delivering good customer service I hope and pray I never have the displeasure of seeing any of these misogynists, but I expect I have, and will not ever know unless they say something to that effect and publish it.

When I see them attack a fellow working girl who I know is an excellent service provider, and a respected one  for doing something they have no concrete proof of it makes me sick, and this is a prime example of where the sisterhood of fellow workers should step in.

However I see fellow working girls actually joining in on the forum lynch mob mentality !

I might add that these ladies are not anywhere near the calibre of the lady they are attacking.  I say this because she would not behave in this way if it were another lady in her place.

I shall wait and see who steps in to support her.  Anyone who does stands to be vilified on this forum.

The reading matter concerns discretion.  Any man who places discretion on the back burner, allowing his better half to find out he is paying for sex with prostitutes, deserves everything he gets IMHO.

Why would you do this?  Why would you leave windows open on your PC for someone else to find by accident?  Surely the first and most important rule of the ten commandments of punting is that of discretion?

I think it is easy to blame some random working girl for allegedly making comments on a site supporting women where they have no real proof of this, when in reality they should look to themselves for being so damned slack.

We shall see
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 02:19:17 pm by ynothgnis »

SubCharlotte

has your blog been taken down now? or am I looking at the wrong subC. ?

No the blog is still there

vorian

Trying to keep up with this thread is difficult and it's difficult to figure out what people are refering to without links. This is the only part of Sarah Summers External Link/Members Only I saw just now, which I assume you are referring to (post her editing):

Nice spot so she has changed her AW blog (Which is too late Sarah) and now we also have another external blog slagging off punters, no hiding place here Sarah. I do hope ParisB has agreed to split her earnings with you for a while in return for your support. 

And the evidence is concrete Sarah you just refuse to accept it as such.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 02:20:25 pm by vorian »

cornbeefinspector

Nice spot so she has changed her AW blog (Which is too late Sarah) and now we also have another external blog slagging off punters, no hiding place here Sarah. I do hope ParisB has agreed to split her earnings with you for a while in return for your support.

paris made £17.50 yesterday , I asked her who gave her 50p, she said all of them

SubCharlotte

Wait how do you post screen prints?

Adultwork just sent me a message saying there was a complaint from "another member"

Not to worry it's still online on my off adultwork blog.

vorian

Wait how do you post screen prints?

Adultwork just sent me a message saying there was a complaint from "another member"

Not to worry it's still online on my off adultwork blog.

So your AW blog has been is deleted due to a complaint from another member, did the AW message say anything else. So it seems that ParisB able to get the ones against her taken off, but the pro ParisB ones are kept on, Can't say I'm surprised, It seems the non AW blogs are the way forward if any WG members want to raise the issue.

Offline ynothgnis

No the blog is still there

It just takes time to update: External Link/Members Only

Saturday, 22 February 2014
Grow the fuck up.
Not afraid to name and shame. I am disgusted at the actions of ParisB, outing clients to their wives is wrong and after reading the thread on a forum I frequent I am disgusted.

It's a breach of trust.

Paris, I think you need to say your sorry and take back all the rubbish you came out with as an excuse. Accept responsibly and try to salvage the wreckage you've created and try to build up trust again. At least admit you were wrong.

Sorry for the rant, I need to calm down before the Sunderland Arsenal game this afternoon.

Ps Cheers to adultwork for being so diplomatic.

/screengrab

Saves everyone time if we all just copy/paste whatever it is we are referring to, I think?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 02:42:20 pm by ynothgnis »

SubCharlotte

I took a screen print of the message I got, it's included in my blog.

cornbeefinspector

charlotte is cute  :cool:

so its only the tubs of lard supportiing loads of money paris

vorian

Touting be careful   :angelgirl: but I agree  :D

Hellraiser

What would happen if ParisB's profile kept getting reported by multiple members, every single day, for various reasons?

Would she eventually get her profile removed from there and be banned from Adultwork? That would drastically reduce the number of bookings she receives.

cornbeefinspector

Touting be careful   :angelgirl: but I agree  :D

gawd, ok Charlotte is a muppet than, is that better

i wounder how paris is getting the blogs deleted so fast, unless its an automated system and if they get a compliant they just get deleted , maybe we can get the supporting blogs deleted as well

Hellraiser

I agree with Vorian.

I have seen Charlotte a few times. She is gorgeous and fun but don't bother with the lavish praises here. Adam has made it clear that he will ban any girl who has white knights and a fan club on UKP.